[JungMi] Boy In Luv

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. She's coming!" Taehyung suddenly nudging his elbow to Jungkook, who was busying himself with his drawing book, when both of them ditching the class and sitting at the school cafeteria.

"Where? Where?" he was threw his pencil away as he follows his friend's gaze.

The girl that they mentioned suddenly passed them. Taehyung bite his spoon, while Jungkook's jaw suddenly dropped by seeing her charm. Maybe because she could feel that someone was watching after her, suddenly, that girl turned around and saw their clumsy acts. Then, she decided to approach them.

"What with that look?" she asked in a sarcastic tone toward them.

"Aa-ani... we're just..." Taehyung tried to explain but she cut him off.

"I don't like it. So stop staring at me with that disgusting looks, you kids!" she glared at them, and made Taehyung mentally slapping him.

"What? Kids? Hey, we're just 3 years younger than you, noona," suddenly Jungkook got up from his seat, as he feel pissed off by her words.

"I don't care. For me, both of you were indeed still like kids, because only a kid will ditch their class. Yeah you know, a kid isn't care with their future yet," she smirked once again, before turned around and walked away.


"Tch, that girl... She's so arrogant! And what the f**k, she called us - kids? Who does she think she was?!" Jungkook hit the cafetaria table lightly.

"Yah, yah, be patience Kookie-ya. Maybe she was right..." Taehyung pouted as he pulled Jungkook's shirt sleeve to make him back to his seat.


Jungkook surely had a crush on her since he entered the school since last semester. She was one of the smartest students in the school. But, he never dared himself to approach her because she was his sunbae, and off course, her ages were older than him. And from the news that he heard, that girl was never having any interests in her hoobaes. So, he just could fanboying on her.

***

"Eomma, seriously, you don't need to hire a tutor for me!" Jungkook whimpered when he came home, and his mother told him that she already asked a tutor to gave him an additional lesson.

"You have to do it, since I heard from your teacher that your grade was the lowest among your batch, and you never did your homework. You ashamed me, Jeon Jungkook," his mother pointed a finger at her son.

"But eomma..."

"No buts. No complaints. I don't want to hear anything," his mother cut him off.

Jungkook choked, still couldn't believe that his mother already planned these. He couldn't say a word, except obeyed it.

"Prepare yourself. She will be coming in 15 minutes," her mother told, as Jungkook rolled his eyes, and walked away to his room.

***

15 Minutes Later

"Y-you? What are you doing here?" Jungkook was shocked as his eyes widened.

"Never thought that my first student is you, kid..." she smirked while standing in front of his room.

While Jungkook still freeze at his place, his new tutor suddenly said a sarcastic word again toward him. "Until when are you going to look at me with a childish look like that, kid?" and it suddenly made Jungkook pissed.

"Yah, I have a name, miss. My name is Jeon Jungkook, so please don't call me kid again. I hate it!"

"Whatever, I must feel like it's a honor to teach a kid like you then," she smirked and took a seat behind his desk.

"So... from now on you are seriously will teach me?" Jungkook got up from his bed, and took his seat behind her.

She nodded, "I was being hire for it, kid,"

"Jungkook. Please call me with that name, and stop calling me 'kid', it's annoying!"

"Just let's start our lesson for today, If you don't want to be scold again with your mom," she ignored his whining, picking up his books and pencil case on the floor.

"And, what is your name, noona?" Jungkook asking just to , because he surely already know her name.

"It's not important to knowing my name,"

"Sure I have to know since you will be my private tutor during this month, or should I call you ahjumma then?" Jungkook chuckled and let out a playful smirked on his face.

 "Let's start our lesson, shall we?" she still tried to ignore him.

"No, I won't. Not until you tell me what your name is," he huffed, pushing all the books and papers aside. Bomi blinked and sighed tiredly.

"Bomi, my name is Yoon Bomi,"

"Oh, okay. So finally I know your name, Bomi noona. But, before we start the lesson, I have a favor for you," Jungkook grinned.

"Why should I?"

"It's a must since I will become your student, and it will be very embarrassing If my grades are remain to be the worst among the other friends although you already being my tutor..." he threatened.

She sighed, "Okay, okay, what do you want?"

"You have to promising me something if I get a better grade in my next exam,"

"Okay, since you are still a kid, I will treat you an ice cream,"

"No,"

"How about some snacks? Picks whatever you want and I'll buy it for you,"

"I don't want it," Jungkook pouted even more in dissatisfied.

She sighed once again, "Okay, okay, tell me whatever you want then, I will fulfill your request,"

"Seriously? I can tell whatever right?"

"Everything,"

"Okay, but you have to promised me first that you will not taking back your words," Jungkook said excitedly.

"I won't"


Jungkook smirked playfully, and directly pointed his index finger on his lips.

"W-what?" Bomi stammered.

"You said that you will do whatever I ask you,"

"B-but,"

"I won't study then, and you will lose your new job, noona. It's up to you now,"

"Why must a kiss? I can get you food or something?"

"Because... I just want it," he casually asked, while still plastered the playful smirk on his face.

Bomi closed her eyes as she saw his expression, "I will do it, but I also must make a deal with you too,"

"Fine, what's the deal?" Jungkook clapped his hand.

 "If you get 20th position and above, I will give it to you then,"

"That's all?" he asked, while tilting his head to her side.

Bomi nodded.

"Fine, 20th position and above. Don't take back your words, noona!"

"I'm not sure If you will reach the target since your position now is 48

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter