[MarkJi & JinMi] Ur Cool

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 8, 2015 @ LA

Eunji heard her phone alarms yelling out loud from beside her bed. She immediately opened her eyes, jolting from the bed as her eyes automatically looking for the alarm clock. “10 AM in Seoul…” she mumbled with her eyes still half closed, while her brain was busy to calculate the difference time between Los Angeles, USA with her home country, Seoul. Her eyes suddenly wide opened in surprise as a curse came out from . “It’s 6 PM already and I’m late!!!” she jogging to the bathroom.

“I’m late! I’m late! Chorong eonnie will scold me!” she repeated the words when she was taking a quick shower then rushing back to her room to wear her clothes – a white t-shirt and baggy short jeans. She eyed her wristwatch and let out another curse.

Today on 7 PM, APink will have their first rehearsal for Korean Music Time Festival in Los Angeles. The other members already went to the venue since they took a lunch outside together, while Eunji decided to take a rest in the hotel since she felt so sleepy and tired. Chorong already warned her for coming 30 minutes earlier than the schedule so they can get the first turn to take the rehearsal rather than the other idols.

She put on her favorite cap to covering half of her face, before slinging her bag on her shoulder.

“Chorong eonnie, I’ll be there in 20 minutes,” she left a voice message to the leader, though she wasn’t sure how long she used to take when she took a cab to the venue since it was the first time for her to perform at the country. She surely didn’t want to hear the eldest nagging at her, so leaving a voice message at least won’t hurt her ears.

She was busying herself with googletranslate on her phone, she wanted to practice what dialogue she should say when she talking to the taxi driver as she jogged toward the elevator. Her eyes still locked to her cellphone screen when suddenly she slammed into someone who was seems in a hurry too.

“Ouch,” Eunji whimpered, caused the person that she had bumped into saying apologize.

“Oh, I’m so sorry miss. Are you okay?” he spoke in English and Eunji could hear that the person had a deep nasal voice that catchy enough for her ears.

Eunji lifted up her chin and her eyes widened in surprise as she met her secret crush, Got7’s Mark Tuan. What a luck?! He put a surprise look too when his eyes met hers.

“Oh, Eunji sunbaenim. I’m sorry I don’t recognize you earlier. I’m so sorry for suddenly bumped into you,” he said.

“Y-yes, it’s okay. I s-should said sorry too since I was in hurry and I didn’t see you coming from the opposite side,” she couldn’t help but stuttering on her words. She was leered her eyes to the other side, tried to hide her blushing cheeks.

“Do you want to go to the KMTF venue?” Mark asked and he somehow forming a smile on his lips. It made Eunji cursing under her breath because he looked so damn hot when he showing it off. She was secretly admiring his smile whenever she saw him on the television with his group. She could only admire him from such a distance whenever A Pink and Got7 attending music program together. They somehow had a same debut week last year when A Pink promoting ‘LUV’, while Got7 promoting ‘Stop Stop It’. They often met at the backstage, but Eunji being oddly shy whenever they passed each other. Got7 happened to come and visit Cube dance studio at that time for practicing ‘Mr. Chu’ choreography when they performed a special stage on KBS Music Bank Half Year Special. Eunji was so happy because she could get close to her crush, but unfortunately Mark acted too cool so she didn’t have a chance to chat with him more than greeting and waving goodbye at him. And a month ago, when A Pink and Got7 together with the other idol groups were attending KBS Music Bank in Vietnam, their friends already arranging their standing position on the closing ceremony, she let Eunji stood near Got7’s boys side, and luckily, Mark was standing next to her at that time. Jung Eunji who well known as a friendly idol who always making friend easily with another idols, suddenly being odd and losing her words whenever she stood beside her crush. So, instead of talking with Mark, Eunji was standing awkwardly beside him and she could only steal some glance at his direction for multiple times.

“Sunbae?” Mark’s voice suddenly made her snapped out.

“Ah, y-yes?” being embarrassed she couldn’t help for stuttering once again.

Mark’s smile when he saw her clumsiness. “I asked you, do you want to go to the rehearsal venue? If you do, let’s go together since your manager and your members were already there.”

“H-How could you know?”

“I supposed to come to that place before. But manager hyung forgot to bring our MR, so I happened to come back to the hotel to take it,” he smiled warmly at her, and it surely made her heart skip a beat. “So, what do you think with the ride?” Mark asked as he was waiting for her to give an answer.

“S-sure, a ride wouldn’t hurt,”Eunji shrugged, shoving her hands to her pocket. – acting cooly, she is a talented actress after all.

“Alright, let’s go then. The car is in the basement parking area,” Mark pressing the lift button before he signaling her to come inside first then he came in later.

As they waiting inside the lift, an awkward silence had created between them. Both of them remained silent till it reached the basement floor. The situation grew the same as just they sitting inside the car. Eunji was sitting in the edge of left seat, while Mark sat on the right side. He was facing the window as the car had driven around 20 minutes. Eunji was stealing glances for several times at his direction, but the latter didn’t move a bit from its position.

‘Maybe he’s sleeping,’ she said to herself before heaving a sigh. ‘He’s indeed so cool yet cold.’

***

 

“Jinyoungie~” Bomi sang as she came inside the changing room. She got a text message from the younger who asking her to make a visit, since the other members were still watching the crew preparation on the stage.

“Bomi noona~” he sang in the same tone as hers, before he got up from his seat and approaching the eldest then giving her a hug.

“I miss you,” Bomi fake a sniffle inside his hug and Jr chuckled because of it.

“Noona-ya, didn't we just meet at the bus earlier?” Jr pulled out his hug to meet his girlfriend’s face.

“It isn’t cool since we should pretend for not close to each other in front of the EXID’s members,” she pouted.

“So, let’s show them about our relationship! JYP sunbaenim give us permission to dating if his artists has made debut for more than 3 years. So making a scandal won’t hurt that much,” Jr said teasingly and he earned a light smack on his head later.

“Are you crazy? You just made a debut less than 2 years and you already wanted to make a scandal?”

“Hey, I debuted for 4 years already if JJ Project had counted,” he grinned widely till it caused his eyes smaller than it used to.

Bomi couldn’t help for not pinching his cheeks after seeing his cute eye smile. But suddenly, the sound of clearing throat echoed and made both of Bomi and Jr turned their head toward the source of the voice. They found Mark already stood in front of the door.

“At least you two should close the door before doing the ‘PDA’ thingy,” Mark hissed as he closed the door.

“We didn’t do anything harm inside, hyung. So, we decided to let it open wide,” Jr approached the eldest and patted him on the arm. “How about the MR? Do you bring it yet?”

Mark nodded. “I gave manager hyung already,” he said while plopping in the couch.

“Um, Jinyoungie, I think I should go outside now. I wanted to check either Eunji already come or not? I’m afraid that Chorong eonnie will scold her later if she’s late,” Bomi was about to excused herself, but Mark suddenly called her.

“She’s here al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter