[Bomi x Tao & Suho] Something New

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi, a 21 year-old female student of Seoul Art University. She was a freshman in the university since she was just entering the school a month ago. To those who yet knew her, she’s a nerdy, a quiet person and she didn’t have any friend yet in her new campus.

The bell rang and signaled that it was a recess time. When Bomi was about to got up from her seat, a hand was suddenly banging on her desk. It made the other students attention come towards her direction. 

“Yah, you are Yoon Bomi, aren’t you?”

Bomi slowly lifted her chin to face a guy with an angelic face, but with a devil stare was glaring at her. “Y-yes, it’s me… May I help you, sunbae?”

The guy suddenly smirked, and Bomi could glance then found his two friends, were both standing behind him. One of the guy – the tallest - was wearing the same look with his leader, while the other one was standing with a less expression toward her.

“Off course, you should help me. Chanyeol-ah, give the task to her,” that guy with the devil's stare suddenly pointed his eyes to the tallest, and the latter threw a dirty towel in front of her.

“Go to the toilet now, and clean it with that towel,” he pointed the dirty towel with his index finger while put a disgusted face on.

“B-but, why should I?”

“You should, because just a few seconds ago, you have said that you were offering a help, haven’t you? So, just did it or you will be in troubles for entire your days in this school, understand?” that guy leaned closer to her and whispered with a harsh tone in her ears.

Bomi hid her clenched fists in the helm of her skirt. Her long hair covered a part of her eyes, hiding her eyes which already bawled.

“Come on, guys. Let’s go to the cafeteria,” the guy turned around and asked his friends to followed him out from Bomi’s class room.

Some of the students who had watched the earlier scene, started to whisper. Meanwhile, Bomi who was still stunned at her place could only stare at the dirty towel that had lay down on her desk. She didn’t get any idea why those 3 seniors suddenly came approached her and asked her to do a punishment that should be doing by them, not her.

“His name is Kim Junmyeon,” Bomi suddenly lifted her chin, as a female voice approached her. “He’s the son of this university president and he and his friends – the kingkas of this school, had well known as the troublemakers in this school. You should be careful,” one of her classmate that she had known as Jung Eunji, suddenly patted Bomi’s hand before she walked away leaving Bomi alone in her own thoughts.

***

Bomi could not have any choice except obeyed the senior named Kim Junmyeon. She forced to spending her recess time in men’s toilet, not in the cafeteria like the other students had did. Actually, she hated how she couldn’t fight back. She hated to see the boys with the evil smirks.

“Did they actually think bullying a junior was a funny thing?” Bomi wiped away a tear that managed to slip out. She was unaware of a pair of eyes was seeing her from outside.

In the first 10 minutes, that pair of eyes was only seeing her without doing anything. But then, when he found out that the girl seemed in trouble when she was trying to reaching the highest part of the toilet’s wall, he suddenly walked closer to her.

“May I help you?”

His rough yet soft voice suddenly made Bomi startled. She slowly turned around and she was surely wanted to jump from her place when she found the owner of the voice.

“S-sunbae… I-“

“Call me Tao. Don’t call me sunbae because I’m a freshman in this school like you too,” he suddenly cut Bomi’s words, and it made Bomi’s eyes widened at the same time.

“B-but, what are you doing here? Did you and your friends suppose to ask me to do this kind of---“

“It wasn’t me. It was Jun hyung,” he said, still with a plain expression on his face, before he grabbed the towel from Bomi’s hand and help her to clean the highest part of the wall.

Bomi’s jaw dropped after seeing his sudden act.  “But, Tao-ssi… Is it okay for you if Junmyeon sunbae or the other friends of your group had seen you helping me like this?” Bomi dared herself to ask him. But the latter didn’t say a word while keep on busying himself with the cleaning up things.

They were remained silent, as Tao still wiped the wall and Bomi stood behind him and watching every movement that he made. But, a few minutes later, both of them could hear the sound of footsteps was approaching their place. Tao suddenly handed the dirty towel back to Bomi, he cleared his throat before he spoke out. “You should clean all of the part of this toilet carefully or Junmyeon hyung will create another ruckus over you,” he said with a stern voice toward Bomi, and it suddenly made Bomi shocked with his sudden change.

“Yo, Tao-ya. What’s going on here?” a deep voice suddenly approached them, as a guy walked closer to them. He was shorter than Tao, and he had a baby face.

“Oh, Baekhyun hyung. I just wanted to check on this girl’s work. Junmyeon hyung asked her to do the punishment that Mr. Oh had gave to him earlier because he had skipped a class yesterday,” Tao said while pointed his finger to Bomi, who was still standing awkwardly behind him.

Baekhyun tilted his head and that was when he capture Bomi’s presence in his eyes. He was scrutinizing her figure before he let out a chuckle. “No wonder she must be the next victim of him,” he smirked playfully as he saw Bomi’s geek style.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” Tao asked the eldest and made Baekhyun moved his gaze to him.

“Junmyeon hyung asked me to looking for you. He wanted us to gathering together in cafeteria right now. Come on,” Baekhyun patted the youngest arm before he turned around and walked lead him.

Tao was about to follow his steps, but he suddenly turned around to face Bomi, and he suddenly whispered “Good luck,” to her.

***

It was already evening when Bomi reached home. She carelessly put her bag on the floor and plopped down on her bed. A sigh escaped from her lips. Her mind suddenly was thinking about Tao, a freshman who was staying in the same grade with her in the university. He suddenly came to help her earlier, but he immediately turned to be stern person in front of his groups. Bomi by out of the blue had thought that maybe he was the almost nice person compared to all of his group members.

***

15 minutes before the bell rings, Bomi was running as fast as she can. She went straight to her locker to take out her books. When she turned around, she accidentally collided with a tall body. Her heart was suddenly throbbing nervously as she looked up.

“T-Tao-ssi?” Bomi was about to curling a smile on the edge of her lips, but his bored expression made her canceling her intention.

“Junmyeon hyung wants to see you on the recess time. Make sure you come to the cafeteria on time,” he said sternly before he suddenly walked away from her.

‘What the hell was that? Why was he suddenly acted so cold again toward me? And what will that Junmyeon do to me again?’ Bomi found herself staring at the direction where Tao had walked away.

***

At the cafeteria, Bomi quickly found the spot where the kingka group on this school was gathering together. She was counting the members that they had when she was walking toward them.

“8…?” she mumbled. “How annoying they were,” she scoffed in low tone since she was just about a few meter away from them. She could clearly see that Tao who was sitting with them, was already noticing her presence from such a distance.

“Oh, she’s coming!” one of the members – the tallest one suddenly shouted her name, and made the others turned their gaze at her.

A faked shocked gasp heard by one of the member with the sharp jaws.

“Oh, so… she is your new slave, hyung?” a guy with dimples who was sitting next to Junmyeon suddenly spoke out.

‘Slave?’ Bomi furrowed her eyebrow by the sunbae’s sudden remark.

A loud chuckle suddenly sounded, and it was coming from the baby face sunbae that she had met yesterday during the punishment that Junmyeon had given to her.

“How poor she was…” another member, with a big eye and mono eyelid shook his head while stared at Bomi as he faked a tear.

“You can have your seat um… what’s your name? Bom-Bom?” a guy with big eyes suddenly said as he patted the empty seat next to him.

“Bomi, my name is Yoon Bomi,” she said as she hesitantly took her seat next to him.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to mock your name. Here, you should eat a lot because Junmyeon hyung surely will give many hard tasks to you to do,” he suddenly put some slices of meat to the small plate in front of her.

“Yah, Kyungsoo-ya, don’t you dare to flirt her. She’s mine!” a soft but very annoying for Bomi, suddenly sounded, and it made the big eyes guy, Kyungsoo suddenly raised his hands as a retreat.

“Okay, Yoon Bomi, I would like to thank you because you had done a very wonderful job yesterday,” Junmyeon started to speak while faked an angelic smile on his face and Bomi was really wanting to puke at his face at that time. “And… because of your great job, I was suddenly thinking that you can give another help to me…”

Bomi could sense another bullying over her. “How… If I… say… no…” Bomi said carefully, almost whispered, but it was audible enough to be heard by those guys.

“Wow, hyung, seems like this girl had a brave heart,” the guy with sharp jaws suddenly smirked as he was showing off his cat smile.

Baekhyun cleared his throat before he leaned his face closer to her. “Yoon Bomi, didn’t you know who Junmyeon hyung is?”

Bomi shook her head. Actually, she already knew that Kim Junmyeon is the son of the president in Seoul Art University. But, she choose to acted like she didn’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter