[ChanJi] I Think It's Love

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning," 

Without knocking on her door first, he directly went to kitchen and carrying a cup of milk that she had prepared. He went to her living room and switched on her television. It was his habit to came into her house at this morning, took her breakfast away, and drinking it at her living room.

Eunji could just roll her eyes and grabbed another cup of milk that she had prepared. Because she already knew, one cup was never enough.

"What did you cook for today's breakfast, Ji?" he shouted from the living room.

"Omelets," she said as she walked herself to the living room, by bringing two plates of omelet’s - off course, one for her and one for him.

"Ewh, it's kinda boring," Chanyeol scoffed, but he put a slice of omelet in his mouth, and chews it.

Once again, Eunji could just roll her eyes, because she knew there's no point in arguing with him. It was not his first time to say that he was getting bored with her 'breakfast daily menu'. 

"I want to eat some tonkatsu... How about If we're going to eat that together after the school ends?" he asked in amazement.

"Sure. But you have to pay it for me," Eunji sat beside him.

"No problem," he nodded, as his eyes were still gluing in the television.

"Good. Finish your meal quickly, or we'll be getting late,"


***

 

Jung Eunji and Park Chanyeol. Both of them were classmates, and neighbors. So that was the reason why they were that close. Almost every morning Chanyeol always came into her house, and took his breakfast there with her. Eunji was living alone since her parents and her younger brother were living in Busan, while Chanyeol was living with his family. But that tall guy prefers to take his breakfast with Eunji rather than with his family.

Weird.

That was Eunji always thought. She ever asked him about that, but he just simply said that 'her mother never cooked any breakfast for his father and him, since she was pretty busy with her career'. So, Eunji never felt burden If that boy came into her house almost every day.

In the school, they were always spending their time together. Actually, Eunji was sitting with Lee Hongbin at the class. But, Chanyeol successfully persuaded him to move to the other desk, so he could be Eunji's seatmate. When it came to the breaktime, they were always spending their time together at the cafeteria or in the school's library. They were that close, till made almost of their friends thought that they were dating.

And not just their friends, actually, Chanyeol's parents also thought that they were dating. His eomma ever asked her, "Did you two just dating? Aww, you two are such a cute couple," the elder said as she pinched Eunji's cheeks. But Eunji could only shook her head, because she knew that it was not true.

 

***

 

It was after their lunch at one of Korean Restaurant, and both of them walked home together.

"Channie-ya," she called him, who was walking lead her.

"Hmm?" he said, as he turned around to face her.

"Did you know about Oh Sehun?" she asked him in curiosity.

"That hoobae?" Chanyeol nodded, "Off course, I did. He is one of the popular students in our school. What's wrong with him?"

Eunji didn't directly answering, while she was giggling and smiling mischievously.

"Oh sh*t! Don't say that you had a crush on him?" Chanyeol slapped his own forehead.

"What If I say yes?" Eunji threw a suspicious look to him.

"Oh, man. C'mon Ji. That Oh Sehun was almost a perfect guy! And, you? You are not comparable with him. You're ... sorry... too ugly for him~"

"Yah! How dare you to say that I'm ugly! You !" Eunji directly kick the giant's right leg, hardly, till made him yelped in pain.

"Yah! It's hurt, Ji!"

"You deserve it, Park Chanyeol! And starting from today on, I don't want to talk to you anymore!" Eunji stick out her tongue to Chanyeol and walked away, leaving Chanyeol.

"Yah, yah, yah! Don't be mad, Jung Eunji! I'm just joking!" Chanyeol shouted as he ran away to chased her.

 

***

 

"Help me to flirt on him," Eunji nudged him when that day both of them had spent their break time in cafetaria.

"Help you? Why?"

"Yes! Since he is your junior in basketball club!" Eunji clapped her hands in amazement.

"Oh c'mon Ji..." Chanyeol whimpered.

"Why are you making that face? I'm a girl. I have a crush too," Eunji raised an eyebrow.

"I know, but it's just a crush right? Not more than that?" Chanyeol asked as he his bottom lips nervously.

"I'm not sure, because it was my first time... Every time I saw him, my heart beats uncontrollably..." Eunji said dreamingly as she rubbed her palms together  against her laps shyly.

"Maybe because he was so good looking," Chanyeol stated as accidentally he spilled his juice on her uniform.

"Yahhh!! Park Chanyeol!" Eunji abruptly wiped her skirt and slapped the back of his head, "Do you really need to spill on my skirt?!"

"Mi-mianhae, Ji. Let me help you to clean it," he rushed to took a tissue and help her to wiped it away.

"Can you just help me with my problem? What must I do, Channie-yaaa??? He's driving me insane!" Eunji groaned, ruffling her black hair until it became messy.

"Yah, how could you ask me to help you with this? I'm not a love doctor or something like that. You can asked his best friend to help you," Chanyeol glared at her, and it made Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Just help me to dig some information about him. Like what he likes, his personality, or---"

"No way!" Chanyeol cut her words off.

"Awww... please Channie-ya... Just help me this time..." Eunji whined softly and pouted.

"I'm not going to fall for that, Ji," Chanyeol scoffed, avoiding her gaze toward him.

"How could you do this to me! I'd always making breakfast for you every day, and I never asked for a reply. But, you didn't want to help me right now. What a bad friend you are!" Eunji cried out. She was storming her feet in annoyance by now.

"But, seriously Eunji-ya.... I can't help you with it. Because..." he mumbled.

"You're jealous because I like him, didn't you?" Eunji frowned.

Chanyeol mentally slapped himself. "Excuse me. Why should I be jealous?" Chanyeol scoffed in disbelief.

"If you didn't like me, then help me to get his phone number," Eunji suddenly grinned.

"Okay, okay, I will help you, but only this time, okay?!" he finally gave up as he sighed.

"Woohooo!!! That's great! Thank you, Channie-ya!! You're the best!" Eunji laughed, and Chanyeol could only shake his head in disbelief.

 

***

 

"Chanyeol-aaahhh~" Eunji sang happily, as she sat next to him. At that night, Chanyeol was spending his time - like usually he did - in Eunji's living room.

"What's the matter?" he asked in curiosity.

"He said that he want me to help him with some math questions. And he invited me to come into his house tomorrow!" Eunji yelled in happiness, as she hug Chanyeol tightly till made the elder groaned.

"Yah, yah! I can't breathe!" he patted her arms, and it made Eunji quickly releasing her grips on him.

"Mian, I'm just too happy with it," Eunji grinned playfully and laughed.

"Who are you talking about? Oh Sehun?" Chanyeol raised his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter