[MyungMi] Sugar Rush

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Pink and Infinite had just made comeback in a same week – again. Now, both groups were promoting their newest song (“Bad” – Infinite & “Remember” – A Pink) together. At that day, they will perform at M!Countdown and while waiting to their turn, Bomi had just walked out from the changing room to get some water since she felt thirsty. As she made her way to the vending machine, she heard some of the crew talking about ‘something’ that catches her attention.

“I heard that Infinite’s L always acted nervous whenever he met her at the backstage,” they started to mumbling, but it was audible enough to be heard by Bomi.

“Did you mean A Pink’s Naeun? Their rumor had been spread since years ago, right? But I wonder that it was just a silly rumor,” another person added.

“But some of our crew witnessing that L always staring at her from afar and smiling goofily every time he saw A Pink’s girls passed by.”

Bomi decided to clear to make them ‘realize’ that one of A Pink’s members were standing not too far from them. The group of crew immediately covered their mouth when they noticed Bomi’s presence. They excused themselves and leaving Bomi with her own thought.

‘So, the rumor is true? He still secretly likes Naeun?’ her expression suddenly changed. Bomi sighed before she went back to the changing room. She entered the room with a frown on her face and the other members knew there was something wrong with their ‘noisy’ member.

“Eonnie, are you okay?” Naeun suddenly patted her arm and put a worry face.

“I am okay,” she said and gave the younger a thin smile. “It’s a stage fright.”

“Oh, okay,” Naeun nodded.

 

The show had just finished and the entire performers walked down from the stage. Bomi suddenly saw something that caught her attention. Infinite’s L suddenly approached her group, with a smile on his face, he congratulated them.

“Thank—“ Bomi was about to speak up, but suddenly someone cut her words and it was Naeun.

“Thank you very much, oppa,” the girl smiled and L immediately copying her smile. Bomi suddenly felt her heart ache and the sudden pain that she felt in her heart were making her feel bad. She then decided to walk away, but a nasal voice suddenly calling her name.

“Oh, Bomi-ssi,” it was L – he called her name and she felt goose bumps. She wasn’t dreaming, that guy that secretly she had a crush on, suddenly calling her name. Bomi turned around nervously.

“Anyeonghaseyo, L sunbaenim,” she greeted and bowed, and then L did the same.

“Congratulations for the comeback. I like your new song,” he said while showing off his endearing smile – a smile that could always knock her heart out.

“T-thank you,” she stuttered. “Your song is so awesome too.”

When L was about to speak again, he could hear someone was calling his name. It was Kim Sungkyu, Infinite’s leader, he asked the younger to go back to changing room since they will have another radio interview soon.

“I think I should go now. See you soon,” he said as he bowed down before went to s.

Meanwhile, Bomi was still standing at her previous place, stunned. She couldn’t believe what was happening. She had a talk with L and she was still shocked, but really happy indeed. At least, he was the one who approached her at the first place.

'I get a high whenever you're around
Sweeping from my head to my toes
I gotta get my feet back on the ground
Cuz you make me go out of my way.'

***

 

“Bbom-ah, there’s a big present for you!” Eunji was yelling after she closed the door of their dorm.

Bomi was still in her room, and she immediately went outside since she wondering what ‘gift’ that her friend mentioned earlier.

“What is that, eonnie?” Hayoung asked as she saw the eldest took the gift from Eunji’s hand.

“I don’t know, but this is pretty big… maybe it’s a teddy bear or something,” Bomi mumbled while squeezing the wrapper.

“Is it from a fan?” Namjoo asked while approached the girls with an interested expression.

“I don’t know. Someone just knocking on our door earlier, and when I opened it, I found this gift in front of our door without anyone around,” Eunji shrugged.

“Hmm, seems like it’s from your secret fan boy, Bbom,” Chorong patted her chin repeatedly, showing her serious expression.

“Maybe…” Bomi said as she successfully un-wrapped the gift a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter