[ChanJi] By My Side

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul Music Awards 2015

Chanyeol was sitting in one of the table that already prepared by the committee of the event for EXO. From the side view of the audience – Chanyeol was sitting with back facing position to the audiences, he seemed busying himself with the magazine in his hand. But actually, his eyes was busy to staring at ‘someone’ who was going down from the stage with her members and the other idols.

‘She looks so perfect with that white lace dress… Oh God… her bare shoulder looks so invited…’ Chanyeol immediately hit his head as he felt that he was starting to feel some ert thingy inside his brain.

A second later, Chanyeol could sense that the girl was passing behind his seat, and he could see that she had bow and smiled to Suho before she took her seat in her group’s table.

‘Park Chanyeol, you’re so stupid. You lost your another chance to greet her!’ he cursed himself.

“Omo… I don’t like to sit in this position. I can’t face the stage and I’m sure I’ll get a back-pain soon,” Kai suddenly whined and it made Chanyeol had a brilliant idea.

“Kai-ya, wanna change your seat with me?”

Kai immediately nodded his head. “Are you sure, hyung? I mean, you already sit in the right and nice position, but you want to change your position with me?” Kai frowned.

“You want it or not?” Chanyeol hissed.

“Okay, okay, thanks hyung,” with a big grin on his face, Kai immediately got up from his seat, so did Chanyeol, and they changed their seat position.

“Woah, finally I can watch all of the performers from here cozily,” Kai beamed.

Meanwhile Chanyeol suddenly put a winning smile on his face, since he finally got a best point of view to see her at Kai’s previous position – although it mean he was must back facing the stage, but he didn’t care because for him, catching her in his gaze is the thing that he needed the most.

 ***

 

Chanyeol with his partner on EXO’s beagle line – Baekhyun and Chen were gathering in the couch together. And a few minutes later, Sehun came out from his room and joined them.

“Hi, hyungs,” Sehun greet then he took his seat on the other couch. He switched on the television, while the beagle line was busying their self with ‘something’ on Chen’s notebook computer.

“Yah, yah, look at this Yeol. There were already fan cams in Youtube that had successfully captured the moments when you were glancing at Eunji’s direction!” Chen gave a light slap on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Where? Where? I want to see it, Jong!” Chanyeol said as he turned Chen’s notebook’s screen toward his direction.

“You were too obvious, dude! I have never dared myself to steal although a glance toward Taeyeon noona throughout the event, but you did it blatantly!” Baekhyun patted his own forehead.

“Fiuhh, I’d tried so hard to keep my eyes for not glanced at her. But I didn’t know, I could not do it! She was too adorable to avoid!” Chanyeol snorted. “I’m getting crazy with her eye smile!”

“Huhu… I thought that Eunji had a special relationship with Vixx’s Leo, because I often saw them chatting happily and she didn’t hide her close relationship with him in the public,” Chen the troller – blurted out.

“Really? Were they that close?” Chanyeol frowned.

“Yah, hyung. All of you were indeed so noisy. I wanted to watch television in peace, but your voices were too loud till I could not heard the television’s sound clearly,” Sehun suddenly interrupted the beagle line’s conversation with an annoyed look.

“Yah, Sehun-ah. Have you seen this?” Chen ignored Sehun's whined, while he waved his hand toward the youngest, to signal him to approach him.

“What is that, hyung? Is there a fan cam of me?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t think so. But there was a moment when you were suddenly glancing to A Pink’s Hayoung direction,” Baekhyun said as he kept gluing his gaze on the notebook’s screen.

“Oh really? Where is it, hyung? I wanted to see it,” Sehun said as he leaned his face closer to Chen’s notebook.

“What is your relationship with Hayoungie, Hun? Did you are dating with her or not?” Chanyeol suddenly asked, and Sehun quickly shook his head.

“No, hyung. We weren’t dating. We were just friends,” Sehun was denying.

“Ohh… I see,” Chanyeol nodded, and immediately turned his gaze to the laptop screen again. “Wait, wait, Baek. Can you replay this video again? I thought I see that BTS’s Jimin were suddenly glancing and smiling toward A Pink’s direction! I wanted to know did he was smiling to my Eunji?!” Chanyeol suddenly said as he patted Baekhyun’s hand.

The four of them were immediately focusing their eyes to a ‘fan cam Seoul Music Award 2015’ on YouTube together.

“Ah… So Jimin were glancing and smiling to Hayoung. Fiuh… I can feel relieved now, at least he might be had a crush on Hayoung, not Eunji ” Chanyeol blurted out and rubbed his chest. Sehun startled as he heard Chanyeol’s remark.

“Yah, he was just glancing one time, it doesn’t mean he had a crush on her, Yeol. Tch, I feel that you started to be a desperate delusional fan who wanted his idol so bad to go on a date with another idol,” Chen shook his head in disbelief.

“Yeah, I agreed with Chen. At least, there’s no idol on this country who were blatantly showing off his admiration toward his crush in the public like you had did, Yeol,” Baekhyun scoffed and he earned a slap on the back of his neck from Chanyeol as a result.

“Yah! You guys were only mocking me. I’m better going to sleep now. Bye!” Chanyeol pouted before he got up from his seat and walked toward his room.

 

Chanyeol walked helplessly toward his bed before he threw his body on it. Chen’s remark of the close relationship about Eunji and Vixx’s Leo kept on lingering in his mind. Chanyeol grabbed his cell phone and typed ‘Leo Eunji’ on the google. He immediately pouted as the result had shown. He found some selcas of them and he pouted harder as he found some fan made video of Leo x Eunji in Youtube.

“I thought that they were so close,” he mumbled as he watched Eunji x Leo’s close interactions in Full House Musical and Dream Concert last year.

“Jung Eunji, if only I was the one who had been chosen to star the Full House musical with you…” he muttered, before he quickly typed keywords ‘Chanyeol Eunji’ on Youtube search.

Chanyeol suddenly curved a smile on his face as he found so many fans made videos about them on that site. He put a goofy smile on his face as he watched the entire of ChanJi’s videos.  

“I wonder how you feel when you had watched these videos, Ji…” Chanyeol bit his lower lip, before he buried his face into the sleeping pillow. “Arrghhh…! This feeling is driving me crazy!”

 

‘I’m just listening to the clock go ticking

I am waiting as the time goes by

I think of you with every breath I take

I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine

You’re all I see in everything’

***

 

On the next morning, Sehun already dressed up. “Hyung, I’ll go,” he said to all of EXO’s members who were sitting together on the dining room.

“Why don’t you take the breakfast first, Hun?” Kyungsoo asked while he was serving omelets and bacons on the table.

“No, thanks hyung. I’m in a hurry. Bye,” Sehun said as he bid his goodbye.

“Where do he go in this early morning?” Lay frowned.

“Uri Sehun is growing up,” Xiumin smiled playfully.

 

“Good morning, guys,” Suho greet as he walked out from his room with something in his hand.

“What is that, hyung?” Tao asked while pointed his index finger to the ‘strange thing’ that his leader had brought.

“Oh, I found this scarf near A Pink’s table last night. I thought it must be belong to one of the member,” Suho said.

“Yeah, last night A Pink should leave the ceremony earlier since Naeun got an injured in her right ankle,” Kai blurted out.

“Eyy, looks like uri Jongin knew about A Pinkeu so well~”Chen teased and made Kai suddenly blushed.

“I-I just heard about the news from HyunA sunbae, since she was sitting with Red Velvet last night…” Kai said.

“I should call Eunji for asking her about this scarf. Who knows this scarf is belonged to one of them,” Suho said as he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket.

“Um, hyung…” Chanyeol was suddenly interrupting. “Let me call her.”

“You? Why?” Suho blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter