[HwanMi] Ain't Nobody Loves Me Better

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhwan checking his reflection in the mirror, he wanted to make sure that there was no gap between his bangs. He kept mumbling some random things, being a shy person he was, Minhwan seemed feel yet comfortable with his hairstyle.

“Come here, let me fix it,”

Suddenly, a soft cheer voice echoed from behind him. Minhwan turned around to meet Yoon Bomi, his band's manager. She smiled at him before her eyes were on his bangs and she reached a hand to fix them. As she did it, their face’s gaps were close to each other. It somehow made his cheeks grow hot. He admitted that she's pretty, she had a bright personality that made him fall in love with her. She’s perfect on his eyes.

“Done, now turned around and see your reflection once again,” she said, still smiling.

Minhwan nodded while make himself facing the mirror once again. He smiled as he saw his reflection on the mirror. Bomi just made a little change on his bangs, but he suddenly could get his confidence. It was the power of Yoon Bomi on him.

“Thanks, Bbom,” he muttered but it was audible enough to be heard by her.

Her smile grew wider as she grabbed his hand. “Let’s go now. The event will be start in 10 minutes.”

Minhwan nodded as he let the girl lead their way passing the backstage, while their fingers still intertwine together.

***

 

As the break of their performance at the school festival, Minhwan be the first to excused himself toward the backstage – since the drummer position was the nearest to the backstage door.

“Alright, ladies and gentleman,”

He stopped as he heard the familiar voice sounded around the hall. He turned around to the stage and saw Bomi took the microphone, taking the attention of the guests and also Minhwan.

“Good evening and thank you for coming. And I really glad to tell you that today will be a special day since one of our band’s mates had celebrated his birthday.”

Bomi glanced toward Minhwan, while the latter was taken aback by the sudden thing that he heard. He really didn’t realize that today was his birthday’s date.

“… And as best friends of him, we really want to sing a special song for him,” she smiled, wider as her eyes kept staring at his direction.

 

Mihwan’s eyes lingered at her as she sang the birthday song. He didn’t even care when all the eyes were now looking at him. They were all complimenting him. But Minhwan wouldn’t let his attention slid from the girl who singing comfortably on the stage.

“Happy birthday, Minhwan oppa,” she ended up the birthday song while congratulate him. And at the same time, Jaejin and Jonghun – another band’s mates of them, came out from the back of the stage with a birthday cake and poppers in their hands.

Minhwan, who was still stunned on his previous position, suddenly could feel that Hongki held his wrist and asked him to go back to the center of stage with him. All of the people on the hall that watching it, were giving the appreciation by clapping their hands and they were cheering happily for the surprise party that Minhwan’s friends had prepared for him.

“Come on, make a wish then blow your candle!” Jaejin said as Minwahn already arrived at the stage and joining the crowd.

Minhwan nodded and blow the candle while Bomi was standing behind him.

“You like this surprise party, dude?” Hongki suddenly asked.

“I like it. Thanks a lot, guys. You did really great for me,” Minhwan said as he hugged his male friends.

“It was Bomi,” Jonghun suddenly spoke out. “She arranged all of this for you.”

Minhwan turned around and found the girl immediately leer her eyes on the different side, she seemed avoid his gaze. Minhwan’s heart skips a beat when he could clearly see the tint flush on her cheeks. It was so clear. She was blushing. It was so surprising for him.

“Thank you,”

Bomi nodded as she let her gaze went down to her feet – still refusing to make an eye contact. Being a man he was, Minhwan bravely reach a hand, before he placed it on the girl’s shoulder. For the surprising touch, Bomi looked up, meeting his face.

“I like it so much. Thank you, Bbom-ah,” he said clearer this time as he leaned his face slowly closer to her face. Before she could react, the tip of his lips touched hers. He thought maybe the girl will pushed him, but he was wrong, instead refusing the kiss, Bomi pulled his collar shirt clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter