[MyungEun] My Love

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My long admired

My fear to approach you
I was Unable to move forward
Fearly because I do not have the balls

Finally I get to know you
You're really a kindhearted person
You are a part of Dream that I want
In fact, it's only a dream

Oh my love ... I'm late to know you
Oh my love ... You've got another love
Oh my love ... I pray for you
That you will happy with her
And I was heartened"
[Inspired by: Nondera - "My Love"]

 

"Hi, Eunji-ya, you've come," Naeun smiled brightly as she saw her seatmate, Jung Eunji came.

"Hi, Naeun-ah. Have you made your homework?" Eunji asked while she took her seat beside Naeun.

Naeun nodded, "Off course, I never ditched a homework once in my life," she grinned while Eunji chuckled.

"Yeah, I know. That was the reason why you were becoming the smartest student in this class."

 

Suddenly, a noise sounded from outside their class, and got their attentions. Eunji quickly got up from her seat to find out what was the source of the noise.

"Aahhh... that boy..." Eunji shook her head, as she knew the reason why.

"Who?"

"That Kim Myungsoo was coming, so all of the girls in this school screaming like an idiot," Eunji shrugged and threw herself back to her seat.

"Oh... so he was..." Naeun mumbled while she tried to steal a glance to their class door.

 

That boy, who had a black hair that falls just short of touching his eyebrow, a square jaw, and had a mysterious eyes, catch her attention, when he came into the classroom. He put a smirk on his face, as [almost] the girls from their class trailed behind him.

"Myungsoo-ya, had you finish your homework? If you hadn't, let me finish it for you," the girl named Oh Hayoung asked.

"Have you got your breakfast? If not yet, let me buy you some milk or bread on the cafeteria," another student named Kim Namjoo asked.

"Myungsoo-ya, have y-" a girl named Park Chorong suddenly stopped herself from spoke out when that Kim Myungsoo raised his hand to the air, as a signal that he was annoyed by them.

"I don't need anything, thanks. Now girls, please go back to your seat, because Mrs. Kang already standing in front of our class," he said cool, as he pointed his index finger to the front.

The girls suddenly turned around, and found a glare from their Math teacher who was firmly standing and facing them.

Eunji giggled when she saw that clumsy scene, but Naeun seemed stunned at her place. She did that since Myungsoo was glancing at her and let out a smirk from his lips.

***

 

Kim Myungsoo's presence would always made the female students in the cafetaria went silent. They were watching every steps and movement that he had made as he entered. He was a kindhearted boy, since he would smile politely to some girls who was randomly calling his name.

 

"I never thought that boy will get a big popularity although we were just entering this school 3 days ago," Eunji snorted and shook her head.

"Indeed, he was so gorgeous," Naeun mumbled as she bite on her spoon.

"Yah, Son Naeun! Don't say that you like him?!" Eunji yelled as she threw a glare to her best friend.

"Yah, Eunji-ya. Reduce your voice or he will hear us!" Naeun hissed as she took a glance to Myungsoo's side. That guy was looked so busy with his friends on the other table.

"Answer me, did you get a crush on him, like the other idiot girls did?" she asked sarcasticaly and made Naeun quickly shook her head. "That's good... Because I heard that he already has a girlfriend."

"Mwo? Are you sure?" Naeun mentally slapped, as she heard that news.

"Yeah, her name is Kim Dohyeon. She attended Han Young Foreign Language High School," Eunji said as she continued with her meal.

"H-how could you know about that?" Naeun still asked, curious.

"My cousin was attending the same school like she did. And that girl was quite popular too since she is an ulzzang. Yah, why you asked so many questions about his personal life? You like him, didn't you?" Eunji warned her friend.

"N-no... I'm just a little bit curious since he was a popular guy from our school..." Naeun lied.

"Yah, Son Naeun, I reminds you. You're smart and pretty, you can get a better boy who is still single," Eunji reminded her friend as she didn't want her friend to falling in love with a wrong person.

"Ne, I understand ma'am..." Naeun nodded, but she took her chance to steal a glance to Myungsoo. And fortunately, that boy was looking at her direction too. When their gazes met each other, Myungsoo quickly turned his head around.

 

"Kim Myungsoo... Why you were so damn cute!" Naeun muttered.

***

"Naeun-ah, I'll go first because I have to register myself to the vocal club. See you again tomorrow, bye!" Eunji patted her shoulder and she rushed go out from the classroom, leaving Naeun alone with a few students in it.

She was packing her books and stuffs from her desk, but suddenly a voice was approached her.

"Son Naeun-ssi..." a nasal voice was attracted her attention, and made her turn her gaze to the source of the voice.

 

Naeun's heart suddenly beat faster when she found out that the owner of the voice was none other than... Kim Myungsoo.

"Hi..." he smiled as he waved his hand toward 'the frozen' Naeun.

"O-oh, h-hi," Naeun smiled awkwardly as she couldn't believe yet that the popular boy was approaching her.

"I haven't introduce myself, I'm Kim Myungsoo," he his hand to her, and awkwardly Naeun shook it.

"Y-yeah, I know that your name is Kim Myungsoo..." she said still stuttered.

"Oh, really? How could you know?" he blinked.

"N-nah... Just you were quite popular in this school... So I think everyone in this school already knowing your name..." she said as she looked down to hide her embarrassment.

"Ah, don't exaggerating, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter