[KaiEun] Uncover

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning, guys,” Suho greet as he walked out from his room with something in his hand.

“What is that, hyung?” Tao asked while pointed his index finger to the ‘strange thing’ that his leader brought.

“Oh, I found this scarf near A Pink’s table last night. I thought it must be belong to one of the member,” Suho said.

“Yeah, last night A Pink should leave the ceremony earlier since Naeun got an injured in her right ankle,” Kai blurted out.

“Eyy, looks like uri Jongin knew about A Pinkeu so well~”Chen teased and made Kai suddenly blushed.

“I-I just heard about the news from HyunA sunbae, since she was sitting with Red Velvet last night…” Kai said.

“I should call Eunji for asking her about this scarf. Who knows this scarf is belonged to one of them,” Suho said as he grabbed his cell phone from his pocket.

“Um, hyung…” Chanyeol suddenly interrupted. “Let me call her.”

“You? Why?” Suho blinked.

“I… I…” Chanyeol stuttered.

“Yah, Suho hyung. Did you forget that uri Chanyeol had a crush on A Pink’s Eunji? You should let him to make a call to her. It’s a good chance for him,” Baekhyun butted as he patted Suho’s shoulder.

“So, you still had a crush on Eunji?” Suho suddenly stared at Chanyeol with a mischievous look.

Chanyeol nodded shyly.

“You can’t, Yeol. She is mine,” Suho sticked out his tongue toward Chanyeol playfully.

“Yah, hyung! You can’t do this to me! You already knew that I’m desperately in love with her from the start. You should not betray me!” Chanyeol groaned and made the other EXO’s boys burst into laughter.

“Eyy, I’m just kidding, Yeol. Don’t take it seriously. Here, called her with my cell phone,” Suho amused as he handed Chanyeol his cell’s phone.

Meanwhile, Kai glanced at his cell phone, heaved a sigh then he got up from his seat.

“Hyung, I have an appointment with Taemin sunbae today. Maybe I will go back to the dorm after the lunch time. Don’t wait for me, ne?”

Without waiting for the other member’s responds, Kai immediately walked toward the door and leave them.

***

 

“Jongin-ah?” Naeun opening the door of A Pink’s dorm, and she suddenly chuckles at Kai’s look. “A delivery guy? It’s too cute for you.”

“I take that as a compliment, Eun,” Jongin winked after Naeun let him in. “How’s your ankle?” he asked and walked behind her to the living room.

“It slowly recovered. You don’t have to worry, doctor said that my ankle will be okay in 3 days,” Naeun smiled and sat on the couch.

“How could I did not feel worry? During EXO’s encore stage, you and your friends suddenly leave the ceremony. And it was so hard for me to fake a smile during the rest of the award,” Kai pouted as he took his seat next to her.

Naeun chuckled. “Yeah, I saw your stupid expression in some of fan cam videos on YouTube after the ceremony ended.”

“It wasn’t a stupid expression. But, it was my concern toward you, babe,” Kai suddenly pinched the tip of Naeun’s nose and made the girl yelped in pain.

“Yah, Kim Jongin! I admitted that I have a small nose, please don’t playing around with it,” Naeun whined and landed a slight slap on his right arm. Kai chuckled.

“Where’s the other member gone?” he asked while threw his gaze around the dorm.

“Chorong eonnie and Namjoo were going to the market to buy some foods for us. Hayoung had a MV’s shoot session with Bangtan Boys. Eunji eonnie said that she should meet up with Chanyeol-ssi who wanted to give back her scarf and Bomi eonnie… I heard that she was going to the airport,”

Kai grinned. “I hope that they will always busy with their times, so I can spend a lot of time with you here.”

“Yeah,” Naeun shrugged. “And you, how could you come here? Did your hyungs not put some curiosity toward you?” Naeun nudged Kai’s rib.

Kai shook his head. “I don’t think that they noticed about us. You don’t have to worry, Naeun-ah,” he said as he her hair. “I’m coming here because I really missed you so bad.”

“You miss me or only missed my kiss, huh?” Naeun teased.

“I missed both of it,” Kai winked playfully and he earned another slap on his arm from her.

“Naeun-ah…”

“Um…?”

“I love you…” Kai whispered in her ear, and slowly leaned his face closer to her.

 

But, both of them jumped from their seat, because suddenly a sound of knocking door was sounding. Kai and Naeun suddenly panicked.

“I think I should hide in your room,” Kai started to walk toward Naeun’s room, but the girl quickly grabbed his wrist.

“You cannot hide there. How if Hayoung who is coming now? She’s my roommate and it’s too dangerous,” Naeun fidgeted.

“So, where I should hide?” Kai rubbed the back of his neck.

Naeun rubbed his temple continuously before she got a better idea. “There,” she pointed to the kitchen. “You should hide behind the big kitchen’s table.”

Kai nodded, and immediately ran toward the kitchen before he hide himself under the big table.

 

Naeun heaved a sigh, before she slowly walked toward the door. She could not walk properly since her ankle still injured.

“Chorong eonnie? Namjoo-ya? Why were you coming back so soon?” Naeun blinked.

“Namjoo left her wallet, so we decided to go back here,” Chorong snorted, while the youngest already ran toward her room.

“I’ll back soon, eonnie. Wait for me!”  Namjoo shouted from her room.

Naeun shook her head in disbelief. “She’s so careless,” she said as she stole a glance toward the kitchen – where her boyfriend was hiding.

“Woaahh, it was so hot outside. I’m so thirsty now,” Chorong suddenly said while she was about to walking toward the kitchen. Fortunately, Naeun avoided her.

“Un… Eonnie, let me take a glass of water for you,” Naeun grabbed Chorong’s arm.

“Eyy, you don’t need to. Your ankle’s condition is yet recovered. I can took it by myself,”

“My ankle is already recovering, y-yes, it’s already okay. Fortunately, I want to grab some apple too in the refrigerator, so let me take the water for you,” without waiting for Chorong’s answer, Naeun immediately ran toward the kitchen, although she knew for sure that her ankle’s condition was yet fully recovered.

“Thank you, Eun,” Chorong said.

***

 

A few minutes later, Chorong and Namjoo were already going to the market again. And Kai already go out from his hidden place.

“Fiuhh… It was so close,” Kai wiped the sweat on his temple, before he sat on the couch with Naeun again.

“I’m so sorry, because we still need to play hide and seek from them like this,” Naeun pouted and looked down.

Kai her hair softly. “You don’t need to say sorry to me, Eun. It was my entire fault because I had asked you to be my girlfriend. Dating EXO’s visual is so scary and burdening your life, isn’t it?”

Naeun immediately shook her head. “No, I never feel that way because I loved you with all of my heart, Jong. I will face all of the risk just to be with you. But for now, we should keep this a secret neither to our members too, for our sakes.”

“Thank you very much for your understanding,” Kai rubbed Naeun’s cheek softly and Naeun nodded while smiling at him.

 

‘Nobody sees, nobody knows,
We are a secret, can't be exposed.
That's how it is, that's how it goes,
Far from the others, but close to each other’


 

***

BREAKING NEWS!

After Sehun and Hayoung confirmed that they were dating. Today, Dispatch was releasing some photos that showed off A Pink’s Eunji and EXO’s Chanyeol had a lunch together in Cube C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter