[JinMi] I Will Find You

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "When Bomi sunbaenim smiles, she looks really pretty. If we meet in the waiting room, how am I going to greet her if I'm too shy?"

 

"Wow, wow, wow, Yahhh! Yoon Bomi! You have another fanboy!" Eunji screamed in amazement as she watched a television program, in A Pink's dorm.

"Seriously? Who is that?" Bomi was peeking from inside her room.

"His name is Park Jinyoung, his stage name is Jr, he is from GOT7, a newcomer boy group from JYP," Naeun said.

"And he's younger than you, eonnie!" Hayoung added.

"What?" Bomi blinked, as she walked herself out from the room and joining the others who were already gathered in the living room.

"What a suitable name for this pairings, girls? JinMi or BomYoung or YongMi?" Namjoo asked.

"JinMi would be nice, Joo," Chorong gave her opinion. And the others started to tease Bomi with the JinMi thingy.

"Aigoo~ all of you were to exaggerate! I just never noticed that boy had been watching over me," Bomi pouted, and rested her back on the sofa.

"Yah yah, look at this, he's cute right? Oh Em Giiii Jr~~~" Eunji showed off her cell phone screen when she was searching for Jr's photos in Google, to Bomi.

"Yeah, you're right. He's cute, but---" Bomi shrugged.

"But, what?" Chorong asked in curiousity.

"I'd already falling in love with Gorilla~ Yeaaahhh, Yoonrilla all the way!!!"


***


"And the winner is... A PINK with LUV!!! Congratulations!!!!!" the MC of KBS Music Bank shouted and made the audiences especially Pink Pandas suddenly yelled in happiness, while the A Pink's members showed off their amazement as they got the #1 title for 2 consecutive weeks.

"Yah, Jinyoung-ah. What are you waiting for? Greets and says congratulations to her, now!" Jackson nudging his elbow, but Jr still standing in his previous place, didn't moving.

"Yah! Go ahead, dude. She's right in front of you. This is your chance!" once again, Jackson tried to persuading his friend.

But, Jr was still didn't move from his place, almost freezing but his eyes surely glued on his idol, Yoon Bomi.

"Aish, this coward," Jackson cursed as he shook his head.

 

As the recording program had ended, another chance for Jr was coming. He saw Bomi was at the backstage, and accidentally bumped into him as she looking for her members. Bomi directly said "Sorry," and bowed politely to him. But, as she passing by, Jr couldn't say any words, except watched her back slowly walked away from him.


"Aigoo~ Aigoo~ I hate this kid so much! C'mon Jinyoung-ah, you wasted your chance! If I was you, I would surely came to approach her to greet and used the chance to chats with her. And look at you now? You acted like a helpless fanboy!" Jackson whined as he rubbed his forehead.

"I can't Jack, she was too adorable. I'd always get amazed with her charms and it made me speechless," Jr said as he facepalmed.

"Whatever~ I will not help you anymore," the elder shook his head once again, before he got out from the dressing room to look for another members outside, leaving Jr alone in the room, in his agony.


***


"And the winner is... A PINK with LUV!!! Congratulations!!!!!" the MC of MBC Music Core shouted and made the audiences especially Pink Pandas suddenly yelled in happiness, while the A Pink's members showed off their amazement as they got the #1 title for 3 consecutive weeks.

Got7 who were (once again) standing right behind A Pink's members at the stage, suddenly bowed to their sunbaes, as the girls turned around facing them, and gave them bows too. And that moment, Bomi and Jr's gazes met each other. Jr who got a starstruck, suddenly bowed 'again' to her awkwardly, while Bomi bowed to him too. A surprise was shown in his face when he found out that she was smiling at him. And because of that, he put a goofy smile on his face for all day long.

 

"What happened to him?" Mark asked as he found out about Jr's awkward acts.

"I have no idea, hyung," Youngjae shrugged.


***

 

"Jinyoung-aaaa!!!" Jackson rushed to went to the youngest room, and panted hardly when he successfully arrived.

"What happened, Jack? Is it something big happen?" Jr got up from his bed, and walked himself to approach .

"Yes... Yes... I have very good news for you..." Jackson said, still panting hardly.

"What is that? Tell me, tell me!" he asked in curiousity.

"It's about A Pink..." Jackson said, still panting.

"WHAT??? A Pink? My Bomi noona??? Tell me what, Jack! Palli! Palli!" Jrs' eyes widened, as he shook Jackson's hand impatiently, ignoring the truth that his friend was still panting hardly.

"Director Park said that we will perform "Mr. Chu" in KBS Music Bank Christmas special stage next week,"

"Jinja??? Seriously? You're not joking, Jack?"

Jackson nodded, "Off course, I am. And we will meet up with A Pink's members’ tomorrow morning and they will give us some trains for the choreography."

"Omona... omona...! Jackson, am I dreaming? Ggaaahhhh!!! I'm super excited about this!!!" Jr was suddenly jumping around as he was so extremely happy this time.

"Tch... You're totally looks like a desperate fanboy, Park Jinyoung," Jackson scoffed.

 

***

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, A Pinkeu imnida," Park Chorong, A Pink's leader said as she and the members bowed in unison, right after they came into JYP's studio.

Today was the day when A Pink members will give a short dancing train to Got7 members, who will perform their hit single, "Mr. Chu" next week.

"Anyeonghaseyo, A Pink sunbaenim. We are Got7. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter