[YoonRong] Extraordinary

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jaebum had known as a party lover. He always attended every party that his friends had held. And this time, he had chosen to thrown a party on his house.

His personality was so different with his little sister, Park Chorong. She’s a nerd student who attended Seoul Art University who loved to stick around with books. She used glasses and she’s so old fashioned. And she had fewer friends on her school, because only smart students could connect with her.

And as the party in their house started, Jaebum already gathered around with his guests, while Chorong –as usual- kept on hiding herself on her room. But suddenly, Jaebum’s girlfriend, Kim Hyuna, came into her house.

“Aigoo, my Chorong dear, why you keep on shut yourself in your room like this? C’mon dear, there’s a party outside,” she said as she sat next to her.

“Oh, I’m sorry eonnie. I still had homework to do, and you know… I don’t really like party though,” Chorong said.

Hyuna shook her head, “You can’t keep stay like this, Rong. Your age was already mature enough to having a boyfriend. C’mon, you had to dress up right now, and showed off your different side tonight to them,” without waiting for the youngest permission, Hyuna immediately grabbed Chorong’s wrist, and dragged her to her wardrobe.

“But eonnie, I…” Hyuna quickly put her index finger onto Chorong’s lips.

 “Eww, I thought you had a little bad taste in fashion dear…” Hyuna hissed when she saw the things inside Chorong’s wardrobe, but then she quickly said sorry as she could see that the youngest was frowning by her statement.

“Ahh, I think this dress will look nice,” she finally chooses a pink floral medium dress. “Change your pajamas with this dress, and I’ll help you with the make up soon,” she trusted the dress that she had picked earlier to Chorong, while signaled her to change her current clothes with it.

Chorong heaved a sigh, but she decided to obey it, since she knew that her brother’s girlfriend had a stubborn personality, so no one could say no to her.

 

15 minutes later, with the help of Hyuna, Chorong’s usual appearance suddenly changing at that night. She didn’t use her read glasses as usual, while Hyuna forced her to used contact lenses on her eyes. She also forced to use the dress and a pair of high heels that she only wears when she attended a family gathering. Hyuna had also put some light make up on her face, while she helps her to curl her hair in some part.

“Oh my God, you’re so pretty, Rong. You should be like this every day, so I’m sure that many boys will start to be your fanboys!” Hyuna said in amazement as she saw Chorong’s new appearance.

“R-really, eonnie? But actually, I feel a little bit uncomfortable with this style…” Chorong pouted.

“You should going outside now. I’m sure Jaebum oppa will getting shock when he saw your new looks. Kajja!” Hyuna rushed herself to grabbed Chorong’s waist once again, and dragged her outside her room.

 

Like she had predicted, many eyes started to stare at Chorong’s presence. Some of the boys were starting to adore her dazzling figure, while some of the girls started to stared at her in jealousy.

 “Omo, what happened with your clothes my lovely sister? Ahh, it must be you who forced her to use that outfits, huh?” Jaebum asked, while he glared to his girlfriend.

“Yah, oppa, you had a pretty little sister though. I’d just help her to show off her real natural beauty to the world!” Hyuna beamed, as she winked at Chorong playfully. Meanwhile Chorong could only look down in embarrassment.

“Whatever,” Jaebum shrugged. “She’s your responsibility for tonight. You should take care of her, and don’t let any hands of the boys touched her, okay?”

“As you wish, your highness” Hyuna replied and wrapped around Chorong’s shoulder to dragged her into the living room.

They weave through body masses making out and dancing, before they reach the empty spot of the room.

“So, tell me about your ideal type, Rong?” Hyuna suddenly asked when both of them already sat on the couch.

“My ideal type? Ummm… I don’t really know about that, but…”

“Aish, I know you’re a nerd, but I’m sure you are still a normal girl who could be falling in love,” Hyuna hissed.

Chorong took a second to think, before she finally spoke out, “I… love to see a man who is slim and manly…” she said while looked down, “And it will be good if he have a same interest like I had.”

“I see, and it’s so easy to find a guy like you had mentioned, Rong,” Hyuna rose her eyebrow, and put a mischievous smile on her lips. “Look at those boys, they are totally manly enough. And I’m sure, one or two of the boys were glancing at your presences since earlier. Why don’t you try to approach them?”

Chorong quickly shook her head, “No, eonnie. I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a girl. And the girls had not allowed to approaching boys first,” she said innocently and made Hyuna burst into laughter.

“Omo, my dear Chorong. You’re so innocent though. I thought your brother had protected you well,” Hyuna her hair gently.

“Chorong noona?” a voice suddenly interrupted their conversation, as Chorong moved her gaze to face the owner of the voice.

“Yoongi-ya?” she blinked rapidly, as she saw the figure of her junior on that party. “How could you be here?”

“Oh, my sister, Min Hyorin, is one of Jaebum hyung friend. And my father sent me here to accompanying her. Yeah, you know, she’s a girl, and my father didn’t want something bad on his one and only daughter though,” he blurted out and made Chorong nodded in understanding.

“Ehem…” Hyuna suddenly cleared and made both of them turned their gaze at her in unison. “Looks like you already had a friend to talk to. So, I think I should go to Jaebum oppa now. See you again, Rong,” Hyuna patted her shoulder, while winked playfully at her. And Chorong knew what she had meant with the wink.

“Who is she?” Yoongi asked when Hyuna already left them alone.

“Oh, she is my brother’s girlfriend, Kim Hyuna,” Chorong said.

“Oh…” he nodded slightly. “You’re not dancing?” he asked again while the corner of his lips curved upward.

“No, I can’t dancing,” she flipped her long hair to the side, as she shaking her head shyly. “What about you?”

“I can’t dance too,” Yoongi laughed, while Chorong winched, because indeed she was way too nervous when she had some chats with him.

Actually, Yoongi is her crush. She already put her attention to this boy, since Yoongi attended Seoul Art University on this year, as one of the freshman. But, she was too shy to showing her feeling to him. Indeed, she chooses to keep it as a secret though.

“Excuse me,” another man voice suddenly greeted them, and he already stood in front of them. “Hyuna noona asked me to bring this for you,” he said as he gave them two glass of wine and a bottle of liquor.

“Oh thanks,” Yoongi said, and that man left them. “Here, you should try it,” Yoongi said.

“Uhm, no. I don’t drink that kind of liquor…” Chorong softly refused.

“Just drink a small glass will not make you get drunk miss,” Yoongi persuaded, and Chorong had no choice other than took the glass from him.

***

More guests came and made the situation on her house getting noisy, and Chorong didn’t even recognize the people now. Meanwhile Yoongi stick to her, and they talked lot of things. It’s getting late, and the upbeat music still sounding around the room.

“So, you like to write some kinds of lyric and created some music by yourself?” Yoongi asked, as he drinks another glass of booze.

“Indeed. Then I recorded it, and upload it in my Sound Cloud account,” Chorong smile, as she felt a little bit dizzy on her head. That nerdy girl, who suddenly turned into princess style at that night, surely had drunk 5-6 cups of booze, since she finally found out that the taste was so irresistible, and she like it.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter