[EunjixDongwoon] Lost Stars

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bell suddenly rang, indicating that it was a recess time.

But before Eunji could even stand up from her seat, a hand suddenly came and smacking down against her desk, till make a loud bang. Eunji looked up to see who the owner of the hand was.

“What do you want now, Kim Hyelim?” Eunji asked, she wasn’t surprised to see her standing and scowling down at her.

The latter let out a smirk while staring at Eunji with a disgusted face on, while her other friends, Youngwon and Sunyoung wearing the same look as their leader. “I bet that you’re probably thinking that you’re better than us now, huh?”

“Don’t you have better things to do?” Eunji dared herself to staring at Hyelim.

“Cut the crap, Lim! This b*tch had thought that she’s better than us since she’s closer to Dongwoon sunbae!” Youngwon yelled from behind while pointing her finger toward Eunji.

“You think being closer to Dongwoon sunbae would make him fall for you? Don’t you ever dream, Jung Eunji. He’s a popular student in this school, while you?” Sunyoung walked closer while raising an eyebrow and put a mocking face. “You’re just a piece of trash!”

“At least Dongwoon oppa know who he should be friends with,” Eunji scoffed in calmly way, before she slung her backpack on her shoulder and walked toward outside the classroom.

 

Eunji couldn’t help for not smiling as she met the person who could always make her happy during these days. He greeted her with a bright smile on his face when they met each other in the bus station that located 1 km away from the school.

They sat together while waiting for the bus to come. Eunji kept stealing glances at the guy next to her, it was like her eyes had magnets on him. And since she knew him on her life, she found that irresistible urge to look at him.

“How’s your school today?” he asked to break the awkwardness.

“Fine,” that was only word escaping from . She just got a love struck since that guy was too attractive for her.

His brown hair was neatly combed and styled. He looked even hotter when he slipped into the school’s uniform – the blazer was a perfect fit on his well-built body.

‘He’s indeed damn hot!’ Eunji praised him secretly. Just by looking at him and stay beside him like this, it somehow could make her forgetting all of her troubles in school. She didn’t care about the bullying that her classmates always did to her. She didn’t care with the other people’s judgments with her cold personality at school. She didn’t care at all since she has him by her side. The one and only reason why she was still came happily to school.

 ***

 

Eunji was still in her classroom when it’s already 6 in the evening. She was supposed to go home at that time but since she had just finished her school project, she decided to take some rest before she goes home. She sighed tiredly as she packing her things into her bag. She glanced out of the window and she could see the basketball team still practicing at the field.

As she was watching the team played, suddenly a loud bang came from the door of the classroom. Eunji startled as she turned her head toward the door. 3 guys entered the classroom with evil smirks on their faces. Eunji frowned as she tried to remembering them.

She finally remembered that they were Dongwoon's classmates. She only knew one of their names.

“What are you guys doing here?” Eunji asked as she frowned deeper. She admitted that she was afraid since the guys suddenly barged into her classroom and stared at her like they wanted to eat her alive.

“Well, don’t you like to see hot guys like us being here?” the guy that she knew named Bang Mir suddenly walked closer to her.

Eunji’s heart was starting to beating fast in fear. She stood up quickly and put her bag against her chest,

“Aw, looks like this little girl is scared,” the other friend of him scoffed.

“What do you want, sunbae?” Eunji asked with a shaky voice since she was really scared. She really didn’t know what she should do. She slowly walked backwards when the three guys were coming closer to her. She forced to stop when the back of her had met the wall. She really wanted to scream for a help, but she didn’t know why her voice wasn’t coming out at that time.

“Don’t be scared, honey. We won’t do anything bad at you,” Mir reached out his hand to touch her shoulder, but Eunji immediately shoved his hand away.

Unfortunately, it was a bad idea since she could see that Mir’s face darkened and he started to stare at her sternly.

“Don’t you dare to touch me?! I warned you, sunbae!” Eunji shouted as she could feel that her knees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter