[YoonJoo] Like I Can

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What??!!!"

Everyone's attention on the school cafeteria was all on them, because of Yoongi's loud voice. Namjoo promised that she wanted to tell him about her secret, and he was excited after heard her confession.

"Shush...! I like the new transfer student, Zhang Yixing," Namjoo hissed as she placed her index finger against her lips. Yoongi's face suddenly turned sour.

"Why are you making that face?" Namjoo furrowed her eyebrow.

"I never know that you already fell for someone else very fast," he stammered.

"I'm quite ordinary girl who can having a new crush too," she said as she rubbed her own cheeks with both of her palms, tried to make a cute face.

"A-are you sure? Did you feel afraid that he will only breaking your heart again like your previous crush?" Yoongi asked, as he his bottom lip nervously.

"I'm not sure actually. But I will never know If I don't try to approaching him first," she shrugged and made Yoongi's face fell.


"Yoongi-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you help me?"

"No way. You want me to dig some information about him, didn't you?" Yoongi directly cut her words.

"Ohhh please help me, Yoongi-ya.... Only you who can help me..." Namjoo whined softly and pouted.

"I'm not going to fall by your aegyo," he scoffed and turned his gaze away to avoided her face.

"You're so mean, Min Yoongi! Okay, I will do it alone this time. Just wait and see, I will get that Zhang Yixing's heart!" Namjoo said in amazement, and Yoongi made an ugly face.


***


3 days later

 

"Yoongi-ya,"

"Hm?" he raised his head lazily and found a wide grin on Namjoo's face.

"I still have another task to do at school, so you can go home alone for today," she beamed.

"What task is it?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I will tell you later, bye!?" she patted his shoulder, before went out from their classroom.

Yoongi still freeze at his current place. He feels curious with Namjoo's clumsy act. So he decided to look after her.


Namjoo was going into the school backyard, and she seems didn't noticing that someone was trailing behind her since earlier. And Yoongi, started to tip-toed when he was already close to her pace. And that was when he found out that there was someone who had waited for her arrival.

 

And that person was none other than Zhang Yixing, Namjoo's new crush.

 

They shared some chit-chats, and Yoongi - who was hiding behind parapet could see that Namjoo's cheeks was blushing during their conversation.

About some minutes later, Yixing grabbed her wrist and said something in her ear that made Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter