[RapJoo] Love Me Like You Do

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My dear Namjoonie, starting from today on, a daughter of your father’s friend will move in,”

Namjoon’s mother suddenly said and made him suddenly choked.

“W-what?” he hold his chest as his mother gave a glass of water and rubbed his back. “Why must be so sudden, eomma?”

“It will be fun, because I’d ever met her before, and she’s a pretty nice girl. And I heard she attend the same school like yours,” his mother beamed.

“Eugh… I don’t like those thoughts… Why she must be moving here? Didn’t she have a house to live?” Namjoon asked sarcastically.

“Off course she does. Her family is wealth, and they had a mansion in Seoul. But because of her parents have a business trips to England for 6 months, they didn’t want their one and only daughter living alone in their big mansion. So, they decided to let her to stay in our house till they comeback to Seoul.”

“Well…” he shrugged.

“Namjoon-ah, please be nice to her, okay dear? I’m sure you will like her. And oh, her name is very similar with yours, so I thought that you two will be a good friend then,”

“What is her name?”

“Her name is Kim Namjoo…”

“What??? Kim Namjoo??? That annoying girl???” Namjoon’s eyes widened as he could feel that his body suddenly fell down on the floor.

 

“Good morning~”

Before he could get up from his seat, suddenly a girl voice echoed through the house. Namjoon’s had a bad feeling about that, and when he turned his eyes to meet the owner of the voice, he suddenly gulped.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Kim,” that girl bowed politely to the eldest. “Oh, anyeonghaseyo Namjoon oppa,” she directly greeted him while waving her hand cutely at him. “What are you doing on the floor like that?” she blinked as she noticed that Namjoon was still sat on the floor.

Namjoon suddenly got up from his previous position as he cleared his throat, “Why should I tell you? It’s none of your business anyway,” he said nonchalantly as he shoved his hand into his pockets.

“Eww, don’t act too rude, oppa. It’s a part of my concerns to you…” she smiled at him, and made Namjoon’s mother giggled.

“I don’t need that. Thanks,” Namjoon snorted.

“Aigoo, looks like that both of you were already have a close relationship though. My dear Namjoon, please take Namjoo to her room, and please help her with the luggage,” Namjoon’s mother suddenly asked her son, and it made Namjoon’s jaws dropped.

“E-eomma, why must me? She can do it alone,” he nagged.

“Yah, she’s a girl. How could you ask her to bring those luggages by herself? Namjoo was right, don’t be so rude to a girl, Joon,” his mother said, as she patted her son to signaled him to help her.

Namjoon let out a deep sigh, before he walked helplessly toward Namjoo, and took her luggage away.

“Thank you very much oppa. I owe you,” Namjoo said as she winked at him, but the eldest sent a glare toward her.

“I hope you will like your new room, Namjoo dear,” Namjoon’s mother said as she her hair gently.

“Thank you very much Mrs. Kim,”

“Uhuh, doesn’t calling me like that. It’s too formal, you’re a part of our family now,” Namjoon’s mother shook her head and crossed her arms.

“Ah, I’m sorry aunt Kim,” Namjoo said as she smiling sweetly at Namjoon’s mother, and made Namjoon who still stood near them, threw a disgusted look toward her.

“Yah, let’s go to your room now, or we’ll be getting late to go to school then!”

 

***

 

“So, the topic today is Namjoon hyung’s new guest, isn’t it?” Jungkook asked as he munching his toast.

“Guest? What a guest?” Hoseok blinked.

“A daughter of his father best friend moved to his house starting from today on,” Jin said as he put a spoon of rice into his mouth. “And guess who is she? She’s Kim Namjoo!”

“Woah! You’re so lucky hyung!” Taehyung squealed shaking Namjoon’s arm excitedly.

“What so lucky about it?” Namjoon asked, in a bored tone.

“Having a cute girl living with you, woaahhh! I can imagine it!” Taehyung squealed again, as he threw a mischievous look toward the eldest.

“Yah! You’re a ert kid! I will not do that to her. I don’t like her from the start!” Namjoon glared at the youngest while landed a slap on Taehyung’s back neck.

“Why don’t you try to like her, Joon? I thought it will be cool,” Yoongi asked as he playing with his spoon.

“Cool my . She’s annoying, and I don’t like it!” Namjoon snorted as he rolled his eyes.

 

***

 

“This is yours, right?” Namjoon asked when he found out a pink tooth brush in his bathroom, and he immediately went toward Namjoo, who was sitting on his living room while watching a television.

“Yes, it’s mine. Oh, I’m sorry Oppa, I forgot to tell you that I was borrowing your bathroom earlier because the water on my closet couldn’t work, and aunt Kim promised me to call someone to fix it soon,” Namjoo said while smiling cutely – like usually she did.

“What? So you were using my bathroom without my permission?? How dare you, Kim Namjoo?!” Namjoon yelled as he glared at her.

“I would like to ask you before I using it. But, you weren’t home earlier. I wanted to call you, but I didn’t have your phone number. And I’ve been really dying for poop earlier, so I had no choice except rushed into your toilet,” she grinned playfully.

“W-what? So you had used my toilet for… Ah, sh*t!” Namjoon patted his own forehead as he could not imagine that his private toilet had used by a stranger to threw her feces in it.

“Oppa, you know what? You were so cute with that face,” Namjoo suddenly smirked as she leaned her face closed to him.

“Are you trying to flirt on me?” he asked annoyingly.

“Wait, wait, I think I need your phone number. Because who really knows that somehow I need your permission when I wanted to using your stuffs, or ---“

“I warned you for the first and last time. You are NOT ABLE TO USING MY STUFFS AGAIN WITH OR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!” Namjoon said firmly as he still glaring to the youngest.

“You’re so mean Oppa! Okay, okay, I will not use your stuffs again, but I think I still need your phone number. It’s weird because we’re already staying in the same house and we’re already being friends, but we don’t know our each other phone numbers though,” she pouted as she showed him her puppy eyes.

“Yucks,” Namjoon made a face like he wanted to puke. “Listen to me, Kim Namjoo. Whatever you do to flirt me, I’d told you that you won’t succeed. You’re not even my type and you’re annoying.”

“Okay my dearest Kim Namjoon. I may look annoying for you now. But I’m sure that you will miss me someday. Note that. And It’s okay If you don’t want to give your phone number now. I’ll try to ask your mother then, bye,” Namjoo patted Namjoon’s cheek playfully and walked leaving him with his jaws dropped.

 

***

 

“Oh, Namjoo sunbae?” Jungkook’s voice was suddenly causing Namjoon to snap out from his thoughts, when he and the boys were staying in the school cafeteria during the recess time.

Namjoon directly lifted his face, so he could see her presence behind Jungkook’s seat.

“Hi boys!” she greeted them with her smile while showed off her dimples.

“Hi, Namjoo-ya,” Yoongi gave her a smile.

“Hello pretty!” Taehyung grinned, tried to flirt her.

“What are you doing here?” Namjoon frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter