About the Misunderstanding

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hallyu Dream Concert -- September 20, 2015

 

“You’re like a cold drink of water that will never make me go ill… If you’re not here, I’ll get thirsty; I get dried up like a splitting ground… You don’t know how happy you make me~”

A loud squeal coming up from Namjoo and Hayoung, right after Eunji eventually read a love letter on her hand. Meanwhile, Naeun gave a graceful smile and Bomi rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Wait,” a stern voice echoed and it suddenly made the maknae line stopped from squealing then they quickly joining the other gazes to staring at their leader. “I think I ever heard that poetry before,” Chorong said while knitting her eyebrows, thinking so hard.

“Eonnie was right. It seems that this person quoting from the lyric of a song,” Naeun added.

“We should find out which song that contained those lyrics, so we can find out who is this secret admirer!” Eunji flicked her fingers together.

“But which song? Hayoung asked.

“Eunji eonnie, gives me that love letter. I’ll browse it on Google now,”

Eunji handed it to Namjoo and the younger immediately typed the sentences on her phone’s screen. Just when she typed the first part of the sentences, it’s suddenly revealing the answer.

“Omo!” Namjoo shouted while cupping her half face with her palm and the others rush to staring at her phone screen together.

***

 

Yoon Bomi walked through the long and crowded backstage. With fast steps, she had met not just with one or two sunbae and also hoobae, but she ignored their greetings and bows as her eyes focused on a bunch of men in red suits at the corner of the corridor.

“Oh, hello Bomi sunbaenim,” the leader of the group, JB that standing nearest her, greets.

Yet it still doesn’t work on her, because she suddenly yelling at the other member. “Yah, Park Jinyoung!”

The person that Bomi had called was taken aback. He’s pointing a finger on himself while Bomi already stood in front of him with annoyed face.

“Yes, I called you and I need to tell you that you should stop yourself from sending some random love letters or many gifts to me. I know that you are a fanboy of mine, but there’s no need to wasting your time to do that thing because I don’t have enough time to read every cheesy words that you write or taking care some kind of gifts that you gave,” Bomi stopped for a while to took a breath.

“B-But noona, I—“

“And I warned you. I don’t want this thing to be known by public and made your fans throws a ton of hate to me like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter