[ChanMi/JinMi] Cold Rain

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s break up,” Jinyoung said with a cold voice.

Bomi’s eyes suddenly widened in shock and she looked at him in confused. “W-why, Jinyoung-ah? Why are you suddenly deciding to break up with me?” Her eyes were already bawling in tears.

Park Jinyoung, her lovely boyfriend, by out of the blue was acting like that.

In the other hand, Jinyoung moved his gaze somewhere as he refused to stare at her.

“Answer me, Jinyoung-ah. Didn't you love me anymore?” Bomi said as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

Slowly, Jinyoung looked at her and let out a deep sigh before he shut his eyes. “I’m sorry, noona. I just can’t do this anymore,” he said sternly.

Bomi looked up as she tried to hold back her tears for not falling. She surely knew that she loved him deeply, but he suddenly wanted to end up their 3 years relationship without giving a good reason to break up.

“Goodbye, Bomi noona,” Jinyoung said before he turned around and started to walking away.

Rain was suddenly pouring down. That was when the tears in Bomi’s eyes fell harder than before. She silently cried under the falling rain as she was watching the love of her life leave her alone.

***

 

The rain was still pouring heavily and Bomi was sitting at the bus station all alone.

“It’s already seven. The bus was supposed to be here now,” she muttered to herself. It’s been 30 minutes since she waited for the bus but none was passing by. Not even a cab.

Bomi looked around, but there were no people around the area. She started to shivers as her body got hit by water's drop since earlier.

A tap on her shoulder from behind suddenly made her yelped in surprise.

“Miss, do you need help?” a deep yet familiar voice greeted from behind and made her turned around. “Bomi?”

“Chanyeol sunbaenim?” she whispered and slowly curved into a relieve smile.

“What are you doing here alone?” Chanyeol put down his hoodie. “It’s dangerous to sitting here alone like this. Where have you been?” he hissed, looking at the wet uniform that she still wore.

“I… went to Eunji house and was lack of time,” Bomi lied.

“Okay, I think I should take you to my house first then I will ask my sister to send you to your house,”

“No, you don’t need to do that, sunbaenim. I don’t want to burden—“

“Then I’ll let you here alone in the middle of the dark. Just choose,” Chanyeol hissed.

“But, it’s so scary,” Bomi pouted.

“So, what is your choice?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

“But, it’s still raining. How are we going to your house, sunbae?”

“My house is not too far from here. Just a minute from here if we ran,” Chanyeol said as he started to take off his sweater, before he come closer to the younger and put the sweater around her shoulder.

“What are you doing, sunbae?”

“Do you want to catch a cold?”

Bomi shook her head.

“So, don’t ever take off the sweater,”

“But, how’s with you?”

“You don’t have to worry. I’m a man,”

“But, sunbae—“

“Stop complaining, and let’s running!” Chanyeol said while he grabbed her hands then he pulled her into the rain and ran into the dark alley.

***

 

“Thank you very much for your help, sunbae,” Bomi bowed as she already changed her clothes with the new one – Chanyeol’s sister gave her clothes to Bomi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter