[JiminxNamjoo] Devil

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my God! It’s so cute~” Bomi squealing excitedly when Namjoo showed them her birthday gift that she received from him.

“I can’t believe that he is such a romantic guy,” Hayoung beamed while playing with the gift.

“He did and always does,” Naeun nodded her head in agreement while staring at it.

“Aigoo,” Namjoo raked her hair in frustration before she suddenly walked toward the door.

“Yah, where do you want to go, Joo?” Chorong asked.

“I should give him some lesson!” Namjoo shouted as her presence already gone from the changing room.

 

Kim Namjoo – now with the red face walked through the long and crowded backstage. With fast steps, she had bumped not just with one or two sunbae, but she ignored their yell as her eyes focused on the last room of the corridor.

“Hello, Namjoo sunbaenim,” a guy named Kim Seokjin that standing near the room, greets her.

“Oh, Namjoo-ya, what are you doing here?” that’s Jung Eunji who also greet her, but it still didn’t work on the younger. She totally ignoring the new lovey-dovey's couple since she had to crashed someone right now.

 

There she was - no hesitation as she entered the changing room full of the Bangtan Boys members who were familiar enough with her. She could see Jeon Jungkook poked the sleeping man on the couch, informing him that she was coming. That guy, slightly open his eyes and got up from the couch right when Namjoo stood in front of him, still in her angry face.

“Anyeong, Namjoo noona,” he yawned before lifted up the edges of his lips, showing his eye smile. He did know that the girl would come to him as soon as she received the birthday gift, so he didn’t need to be startled though. He pretended like an innocence guy instead. “Did you love the gift?”

“You – Are you losing your sense or what? I can’t believe you gave me a pair of rabbits. For God’s sake, it’s a pair of living and breathing rabbits!”

He let out a chuckle, leaning his back to the couch. “They are cute and pretty, didn’t they? And oh, did you already having names for them?”

Namjoo choked in disbelief. “You’re crazy, Park Jimin!” she spelled out her curse, losing her patience. “I’ll surely give them back to you,” she was about to turned around but Jimin quickly held her wrist.

“Eunji noona told me that you love rabbits. Come on, you can’t send the gift back to the sender. It will break my heart,” Jimin faked a pout.

Namjoo quickly yanked her hand away as she sending a glare at him. “It’s ridiculous. You know that idols life is so busy. I don’t have time to take care of that rabbits!”

“You can get a pet sitter! Taehyung said that he knows the numbers. Am I right, Tae?” Jimin suggested as asking for an agreement from one of s, who were watching their bickering silently near them since the beginning.

“Oh geez… This guy indeed such a little annoying devil,” Namjoo rubbed her temple, being stress out because of the guy.

“If you feel that the cost of the pet sitter will bothered you, I’ll pay them,” Jimin added and it made Namjoo groaned in defeat, knowing that she had no chance of winning the argument.

“Okay, fine! Just do what you wanted to do, and I don’t have any responsibility with those pets!”

Jimin eventually got up from his couch, bouncing on the spot while asking the other members to follow what he did. Namjoo heaved a sigh before she left the changing room with mix feelings.

***

 

“Aish, why she didn’t pick up my call?!” Jimin cursed when he couldn’t reach the person.

“Maybe she’s sleeping already,” J-Hope said nonchalantly as the eldest climbed into his own bed, while V that slept next to him nodding his head in agreement.

“Okay, calm down, Jimin. Let’s try one more time,” he coaxed himself.

“Hello?” finally the person answered his phone and made Jimin jumped happily, till made V fell down from the bed with his bumped first into the floor.

“Namjoo noona~” he sang.

“What do you want, Park Jimin?” her voice seemed annoyed in the other line.

“Um, I’m just asking, did you take care of Chim-Chim and JooJoo well?”

“Wait. Who are they?”

“The rabbits. Chim-Chim from my nickname, while JooJoo from yours. I decided to give those names to them,” Jimin said, smiling.

“Wasn’t that disgusting? If there’s nothing I can help, then I’ll hang up,”

“No, noona. Wait! I’m serious; did you already treat them well? I worried about them,”

“Bomi eonnie and Hayoung already took care of them. They ate so many carrots that Chorong eonnie had bought earlier. Satisfied?”

Jimin chuckled. “Good. But I hope you are the one who will feed them later.”

“And now, what again?”

“Let’s talk more, noona. You aren’t busy, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter