[EunjixBobby] Black Magic

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jiwon stepped out from the classroom and made his way to the canteen. He was pretty sure that all of his friends had waited because his class ended a little bit late today with a new teacher.

“Jiwon, good morning!” a group of girls greeted him as he walked passing them. He just flashed them a smile- it was more than enough because the girls would squeal like crazy fan girls because of it.

“He’s so damn hot!”

“He’s the best thing that I’ve ever see!”

“Someday, I’ll date him!”

“Don’t you ever dream, b*tch! He’s mine!”

Jiwon just smirked as he heard the conversation yet he decided to ignore them and kept walk toward the canteen. As he came in, he could hear another ‘oh’ and ‘wow’ from the other students and they started staring at him – adoring or envying his presence.

He was about to approaching his friends who were sitting at the corner of the cafeteria, but suddenly he got bumped to someone that brought some books.

“Watch your step next time,” he said arrogantly without helping the girl that he got bumped into – was picking her books on the floor.

“Yah! Watch your act, dude. She’s your senior, you should respect her!”

Jiwon moved his gaze toward another girl who was walking behind the first girl. He looked at the girl with plain expression on his face, while the other students were watching them attentively.

“It’s an accident. I don’t need to admit the thing that wasn’t becoming my fault. So, case closed,” he said in a stern tone, and was about to walk away but the girl pulled his hand.

“Ya!” the girl was about to landed a slap on his face, but the other one who Jiwon got bumped into earlier, held her wrist.

“Bomi-ya, I am okay. You don’t need to do that,” she said before looked up to meet Jiwon’s face. “It’s my fault. I’m sorry for being such a clumsy person.”

Bomi’s eyes widened after see her friend was being ‘nice’ to a brat like him. “E-Eunji-ya, what are you doing?”

Jiwon just nodded before turning his body around and walked to approach his friend’s table.

“Come on, Bbom,” Eunji took her friend wrist and dragged her out from the cafeteria. It was so rare for them to come to cafeteria, since their teacher asked them to take some new books from the owner of the cafeteria who sells it.

 

“Eunji-ya, are you okay?” Bomi the back of her friend as she escorted her to their favorite spot in the library - The library was empty at that time since the students rather chose to spending their recess time in cafeteria.

Eunji fixing her reading glasses position before she took a seat with Bomi. “I am okay, Bbom. Don’t take serious on Jiwon. He’s always like that. You know that I’ve got a crush on him since the very first year he entered this school, so I knew his personality very well,” she said.

“Well, I knew that you will never give up on your feeling to him,” Bomi shrugged before she got up from her seat to search for a book.

Meanwhile, Eunji propped her elbow on the table while resting her chin on her palm. A slight moment when she bumped into Jiwon earlier was lingering on her mind. She could not help but blushing by her own self with the ‘accident’. She knew that it was almost impossible for a popular guy like him to notice her – the very ordinary girl yet nerd in this school, so Eunji decided to keep it as a secret.

“Eunji-ya,”

Eunji snapped out from her reverie since she could hear Bomi was whispering her name. She turned around to see the latter was waving her hand – signaling Eunji to approach her. As Eunji came closer, she could see a book was lying on the floor near Bomi. Her eyes widened as she could see the book was glittering – unveiling some of its powers.

“W-what is this?” Eunji stuttered as she couldn’t believe what her eyes had to see.

“I-I don’t know… This book suddenly fell on my head when I want to take a book on this shelf,” Bomi pointed her finger toward the bookshelf.

Slowly, Eunji picked the book from the floor and was about to opened it, but Bomi immediately avoid her.

“Don’t open it, Ji,” she said.

“Why?”

“I have a bad feeling if we open the book here. Take this book and we will go to my house at the end of school,” Bomi said and Eunji nodded in understanding as she shoving the book to inside her bag.

***

 

After the school ended, both Eunji and Bomi immediately went to Bomi’s house. Fortunately, the house was empty since her parents were still working at those hours. They sat in Bomi’s living room and started to open the ‘magic’ book. To their surprise, as Eunji opened the first page, the book was flying and sparkling above them.

“E-Eunji-ya, o-ottokeyo?” Bomi’s jaw dropped as she shifting her seat closer to her friend, since she felt afraid with the sudden ‘magical’ thing happened.

“Sshhh, just wait what will happen next,” Eunji hissed as she kept stare at the flying books which sparked colorful lights from its own.

And less than 5 seconds later, the lights flashing toward them and the book was giving them some magical gifts. Eunji has blue powers, while Bomi got a yellow fire powers.

“Eunji-ya, is this real?” Bomi asked in amazement as she could see her reflection on the mirror. She could see that her hair turned blonde and her face change brighter yet prettier than before.

“Bomi, look at this!” Eunji beamed as she showing her friend that she could levitate her reading glasses. “I can see anything clearly now without these glasses! It’s amazing!”

“Omo, Eunji! Is it really you? Where are your legendary bangs had gone?” Bomi cupped in disbelief as she found Eunji’s new presence. She was totally changed with no reading glass and her old style bangs on her face. Bomi admitted that somehow her friend was changing into a dazzling girl for sure. “I’m sure Jiwon will fall in love with you at the very first sight when tomorrow that brat sees you in this new look!”

“Really? You’re not kidding me, right?” Eunji asked, needed a confirmation as she touching her cheeks when she staring at her reflection on the mirror.

“Wanna bet with me?” Bomi smirked.

***

 

On the next day, Eunji and Bomi showed up at school as their new selves – with a hot new makeover and some incredible ‘black magic’ at thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter