[Minho x Naeun] Cheerleader

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINEE is one of the king-ka groups at Seoul Art High School. Their presence always made the students in the cafeteria went silent, because they were watching every steps and movement that they’d made as they entered. Jonghyun would be the member who always wave to some girls that randomly called his name. Meanwhile Taemin and Minho would smile politely at the girls. And the others, Kibum and Jinki choose to ignore them.

“They were gorgeous,” Bomi said in amazement, while she was staring at the guys with sparkling eyes.

“Indeed…” Namjoo bite her spoon while gluing her gaze to the group.

“Oh c’mon girls…” Naeun shook her head. “Eat your meals,” she reminded her friends who still got the star struck.

“Ohhh eonnie, you’re so lucky! You had one of them as your boyfriend though!” Hayoung said in jealousy.

Naeun shrugged, and suddenly a voice came approaching them.

“Hello Naeun-ah, hello girls,” Minho greeted as he sat beside Naeun, and the other girls suddenly groaned.

“Seriously, oppa? There are so many empty tables around. Why you choose to sit here?” Chorong annoyed.

“My girlfriend is here,” Minho said nonchalantly while threw a sweet smile to his girlfriend. And a second later, he opened his mouth when Naeun fed him a spoonful of cheese cake.

“Is it delicious?” Naeun asked, and Minho nodded cutely. It made the other girls made disgusted face when they saw their best friends being lovey-dovey for almost every day in front of them.

***

 

A year  ago

A head popped out behind the wall, and the eyes were searching for someone’s presence. That was Minho always did in the morning when he arrived at school. He went towards Naeun’s class and when he already found her presence, a wide grin plastered on his face. He watched her taking the books from her locker. He could always see that the girl suddenly check-up for her face on a small mirror that was hanging against the locker.

‘She’s so pretty as always,’ he mumbled, and he suddenly snapped out from his reverie when suddenly Naeun noticing his presence near her.

“Minho sunbae-nim?”

Minho startled as he slowly turned his body around to face her.

‘Oh Sh*t! How can she recognize me?’

“It’s really you!” she beamed.

“Oh yeah, why?” Minho asked, while acted cool in front of her.

“What are you doing here, sunbae-nim?” Naeun smiled.

“Me? Oh, n-nothing. Can’t I be here?” he raised his eyebrow, still tried to act cool. He was sure if Jonghyun knew about this, he would laugh his off.

“No, I wasn’t mean like that. I just saw you wondering alone here. Did you have a class this morning?” Naeun asked.

“O-oh s-sure. I have a class right now. And I was waiting for my friend arrival before I entering the class soon…” he lied. “And how’s about you? What are you still doing here? Aren’t you supposed to attending your class right now?” he asked back to change their topic of conversation.

“Ohh, Mr. Park asks me to send this book to the library,” she said as she showed him some books in her hands.

“Oh okay I’ll go to my class now,” he demanded.

“But sunbae-nim, did you just said that you had to waited for your friend’s arrival before?”

‘Oh Sh*t! You’re babo, Choi Minho!!!’ he cursed himself, as he stopped his pace.

 

That was Minho’s embarrassing moment that he never wanted to be reminded again.

***

 

“I… I like you,” finally Minho did confess to her. After 3 months trying to gather his courage, today he let himself to approach her after she finished her cheerleader practice with her friends.

And there they were, her eyes looked confused first - A popular student in their school, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter