[Kyungsoo x Bomi] Knock Me Out

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Music Awards 2015

“Noona, please stop yourself from crying…” D.O. said as he rubbed the back of his girlfriend, tried to soothe her. “I never knew that the sasaeng will keep on do those kinds of harsh things to you.”

“Leave me alone…” Sojin lifted her chin and showed her messy face because of the tears that had fallen into her cheeks unstoppable.

“But---“

“I said leave me alone. I need some time to soothe my own self. So you better go back to the ceremony or the fans will get more suspicious toward us,” Sojin said firmly, and D.O. had no choice except obeying it.

He walked out helplessly from Girl’s Day’s dressing room with a frown on his face.

 

Bomi went out from A Pink’s dressing room, and walked toward the water dispenser that located just a few meters away from her room. She began to groan when the water didn’t out from the machine. She hit the body of the machine repeatedly as she felt desperately thirsty after her group performance earlier.

“Aish,” she began to cursing. “This machine seriously---“

“May I help you?” a voice suddenly approached her from behind, and made Bomi almost jumped from her place as she turned around to face the owner of the voice.

“D-D.O.-ssi?”

“This machine was broke. You cannot use this to get the mineral water,” he said without glanced to her, his eyes glued to the water dispenser, so he could not see Bomi’s shocked.

“H-how could you know?” Bomi was still stuttering.

“I was using it to take some water earlier here. But then the worker said that it had broken,” this time, D.O. moved his gaze and finally he stared at her.

“O-oh, okay… I will call my manager to go outside and buy some bottle of mineral water for me,”

“Bomi sunbae,” Bomi was about to turned around, but his voice suddenly stopped her. “Here, take this with you,” D.O. surprisingly handed her a bottle of mineral water.

“N-no, you don’t need to give it to me. I can call my manager to---“

“I still have a lot in EXO’s dressing room. Just drink it now, I know that you must be very thirsty after your performance earlier,” the edge of his lips started to curl a thin smile.

“T-thank you,” she bowed awkwardly to him.

“Okay, I’ll be back to the ceremony now. See you again, sunbae,” he turned around and walked toward the main room where the ceremony had been held. While Bomi, was still stunned at her previous place.

She didn’t move a bit, until Namjoo came to her, and nudged her elbow to make her snapped out from her reverie.

“Yah, eonnie. What are you doing here? Haven’t you met up with Hyukkie?”

“Ah, n-no. I haven’t met him…” Bomi stuttered and it made Namjoo threw a suspicious look toward her.

“What’s wrong with you? Why were your cheeks flushing since earlier? Isn’t the owner of the mineral water who was making you blushing, huh?”

“D-Don’t talk nonsense, Joo. Come on, let’s go back to the dressing room and asked the other members to go to the ceremony again.”

 

“Yoon Bomi, keep your eyes! Too many fancams here!”Chorong whispered and nudged her elbow.

Bomi chuckled and cupped her face with her palms. She admitted that from the earlier of the ceremony, she could not control herself for not glancing to EXO’s direction.

“I know that Mr. Do was too irresistible. But behave please or the sasaeng will send you many terrors later,” Chorong gave a stern look toward the youngest, and it made Eunji who was sitting beside Bomi, giggled.

“Don’t laugh, Jung. You had a same dirty feeling toward the EXO’s Happy Virus, aren’t you?” Bomi scoffed.

Eunji cupped tried to prevent herself for laughing harder. “But I’m not too obvious like you, Bbom.”

***

Bomi was accompanying her roommate, Kim Namjoo, to go on a date with Vixx’sHyuk. They choose a private movie theatre in Gangnam-Gu as their place for the first date. The movie will be start on 10 minutes, but Bomi already finished a bucket of popcorns that she had bought earlier by herself. She was bored since Namjoo and Hyuk were chatting happily, and totally ignored her presence. Bomi heaved a sigh when she stared at the empty bucket on her lap. She then decided to buy the new one before the movie started.

There was a person who still waiting in front of the food counter. So with a cap that covered her face, she walked toward the place, and stood behind the waiting person. And that was when her eyes accidentally captured a familiar figure, which was just coming out in one of the private theatre room, alone.

He already used a big cap and wore a mask to covering his face, but Bomi still could recognize his presence. He was walking toward the exit, and Bomi’s eyes keep on gluing on him.

“Excuse me, miss. What do you want to order?” a voice of the worker, suddenly made Bomi snapped out.

She lifted her chin to face the worker, before she bowed politely to him. “I’m sorry. I think I will order something later,” she said and she immediately ran toward the exit, to catch after him.

 

Fortunately, D.O. was still standing in front of the door and he seemed to wait for his van to pick him up. Bomi was walking slower and when her pace was just a few centimeters away from him, she dared herself to call him.

“D.O.-ssi? Is it you?” she said almost whispered, since she didn’t want the entire people noticed them.

The owner of the name seemed startled as he heard that someone was calling his name. He turned around carefully, and his big eyes widened when he catch the owner of the voice.

“Bomisunbae?”

“Aahh, so it’s really you. Anyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you here,” Bomi bowed politely, so did D.O. “Are you alone?”

D.O. nodded. But Bomi’s gazes suddenly looked down and see that the guy was holding 2 boxes of nachos on his hands. “Aren’t you supposed to finish the snacks when you have watched the movie earlier? Why it had still left a lot?” she pointed her finger to the nachos that he had brought.

D.O. took some seconds to think before he gave her an answer. “I supposed to watch the movie with someone…  I mean, with my friend. But, suddenly, she told me that she could not come. So, I lost my appetite and decided to cancel it. You know, watching movie all alone isn’t fun,” he shrugged.

“I know how you’ve been feeling, D.O.-ssi,” Bomi frowned. “We had spent our precious times just to meet up with someone that we loved, but then he/ she canceled it so sudden. It was so hurtful…” Bomi blurted out, and it suddenly made D.O.’s facial expression changing.

Bomi who noticed it suddenly mentally broke down. She wanted to ask an apology to him, but suddenly a black van came and it would pick him up.

“Bomisunbae, I should go now. Nice to meet you here,” he bowed, without glancing at her, he immediately walked inside the van, leaving Bomi in her agony.

“Yoon Bomi, you were so stupid! How could you blabbering in front of him? His not your friend nor your best friend. You are indeed pabo!” she turned around and started to hit her head repeatedly.

But less than 5 seconds, she sensed that the sound of a van approached her. She turned around and found that the same van that belonged to D.O. earlier, stopped near the cinema.

“It wasn’t the same van that he had, right?” she mumbled. “Don’t be a fool, Yoon. It’s impossible for him to come back here again.”

Bomi’s jaws suddenly dropped when the door of the van had opened widely. That was when she captured the tiny but firm figure had come out. It was the same person that she had met and spoke with earlier. Still with cap and mask to cover his cute face, he walked closer to her.

“D-D.O.-ssi? What are you doing here again? Is there something left?”

“I think… I changed my mind…” he said and it made Bomi frowned. “I regretted if I should throw away this movie tickets since I already bought it with expensive prices.”

Bomi started to feel the strange beats inside her heart.

“So… Do you mind to watch the movie together… with me?”

 

Yoon Bomi still need pretty long time to realize that she wasn’t dreaming. Yet it was when her cell phone suddenly vibrated as she received a message from her friend, Kim Namjoo.

‘Eonnie, where are you? Hyuk and I just suddenly realize that you are no longer sit with us in the theatre’s room. Are you okay? You already left the movie for about 45 minutes.’

“Tch, this brat. How dare she was just realizing that I’d already went out from their room. Although I’d already left them since an hour ago,” she snorted while typing a reply message for her friend.

‘Just go watch the movie together with your beloved boyfriend. I already found my charming prince and I was watching a movie with him in another room. :-p’

Bomi chuckled when she sent the message. “Eat that, Kim Namjoo.”

“Didn’t you enjoy the movie?” a deep voice suddenly butted, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter