[DongwoonxEunji] Creative

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day for Beast’s Fan Meeting in Seoul. The members had just come inside the hall and made all B2uties squealing when they see their idols. Junhyung, Hyunseung and Gikwang smiled politely toward their fans, while Doojoon, Yoseob and Dongwoon waving their hands.

Doojoon who sat next to Dongwoon, was suddenly nudging the youngest elbow. “Dongwoon-ah, look at that!” 

Dongwoon was immediately following the leader gaze and then he got his jaw dropped. Doojoon just caught some fans bringing a pretty large banner and the thing that made Dongwoon shocked - it had written ‘Dongwoon ❤ Hayoung’.

Dongwoon immediately raised his hand and making a ‘X’ sign toward the fans who brought the banner to signaled them to put it down. But instead of took the banner down, the fans were yelling in amazement at him. It suddenly made Doojoon burst into laughter by seeing the maknae’s fidgeting expression.

***

 

Dongwoon was lying on a couch at Cube studio. Beast had a dance practice for their comeback, but it had ended an hour ago. The other members already left, while he was still staying there since he was waiting for someone to come.

“Oppa, are you there?” her voice hit his eardrum. That was his girlfriend – for real.

Dongwoon woke up from his previous position to meet her bright face who already stood near him.

“I’m sorry for making you wait too long,” she said, smiling while sat next to him.

“It’s okay. The practice had just ended,” Dongwoon shook his head.

“Having a lunch yet?” she asked.

“I don’t have the apetite,” once again, he shook his head.

“Why? Is it because of the banner incident?”

“How could you know?” Dongwoon raised an eyebrow.

The girl was chuckling instead of answering.

“Ah, I bet Doojoon hyung have told you,”

“You must feel happy since B2uties bless your relationship with Hayoungie,”

“What’s good with that? Hayoung isn’t my girlfriend. And they should know that I just treat her just like my own little sister,” Dongwoon pouted.

She couldn’t stop herself from giggling as she saw her boyfriend pouting face, and it suddenly annoyed him.

“Eunji-ya, could you please stop yourself from laughing? I’m your boyfriend and the fake pairing between Hayoung and me were so irritating,”

“Huh…” Eunji cupped with her palms, tried to stop herself from chuckling. “Okay, sir. But, I hope you’ll not get mad at me when I told you that I’m the one who asking the fans to brought the banner to the fan meeting earlier.”

“What?” Dongwoon’s eyes rounded in disbelief. “You must be joking.”

“I’m not,” Eunji shook her head while put a big grin on her face.

“But, why you have to do that? It’s ridiculous,”

Eunji chuckled at Dongwoon’s words. She just loves to irritate him. The way he looks was very adorable. That was one of the reason she likes to do such thing to him. “Are you angry?”

“Angry? No. But please don’t do such thing again in the future. It isn’t funny, Ji,” Dongwoon said while pouting.

Eunji laughed. She eventually shifted her seat closer to him. She leaned her face to him before she suddenly stole a kiss from him.

“Yah! Who was allowing you to kiss me??” Dongwoon startled and immediately covered his mouth but he failed to cover tint pink flush on his cheeks.

“Who asked you to pout then? It was like a signal for me to kiss you,”

“W-what? Eunji-ya, you—“

Eunji leaned again for another kiss and it successfully cut his words. The kiss was softer this time till Dongwoon had no choice for not nibbling her lips and pulled her neck for the deeper kiss.

“You’re a rascal, Jung Eunji,” Dongwoon said when they broke the kisses.

“I’m sorry, Oppa,” she said without loosening the playful smile on her face. “I just want to see your surprise reactions. For me, it’s so cute. That was why I did that. If only we could tell the public that you already being my boyfriend. But we still have to keep it as a secret.”

‘So baby hit that switch
Let's see what we're doin'
Any which way
You wanna do it
'Cause I don't know why
Every time you're near
I get creative.’

***

 

“Yaiy! Finally, home!” Bomi couldn’t stop from squealing when A Pink had just arrived at Gimpo, after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter