[Sehun x Eunji] Heart Vacancy

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every student’s head turned and they were whispering to each other, right when the presence of the new transfer student was appeared in the locker room.

“I heard that he’s a gay,” Hyosung suddenly said as she pointed her index finger to the new transfer student, who walked toward her and her friends.

“Oh, really?” Eunji’s eyes widened and she quickly moved her gaze to the new transfer student.

“I heard about that too. He’s so good looking, but he was never seen walking with another girl beside with his sister,”  Jiyeon added.

“Such a pity though,” Eunji nodded, while she was still scrutinizing that boy’s face.

The new transfer student walked passes them and accidentally, his gaze was met Eunji’s. For about some seconds, both of them exchanged glances. But then, he immediately turned his poker face and walked away.

Eunji suddenly felt shiver as she could catch a cold stare from his eyes.

“I thought you were right, girls. That guy seemed didn’t have any interest toward girl,” Eunji shrugged.

***

 

The new transfer student’s name is Oh Sehun. He was a year younger than Eunji. It was some information about the new transfer student, which Eunji got from her friends.

It was recess time, Eunji, Hyosung and Jiyeon, were taking their lunch together at the school cafeteria. Suddenly, almost of the students in that place were whispering. Eunji and her friends immediately turned their gaze to the back, and found Oh Sehun’s presence. He was walking himself toward the cafeteria, alone. Many girls started to whisper while glued the gazes to his presence. While, the boys had thrown some irritate looks to him. But, Sehun ignored them, and he kept on walk himself passing them.

Eunji who was staring at him, suddenly startled when Sehun by out of the blue turned his head and their gazes once again was met. At the same time, Eunji could feel a strange beat inside her heart. She quickly threw her gaze away from him, but she accidentally knocked a glass of juice on the table with her elbow and it spilled on Hyosung’s skirt.

“Kyaaa!!! Jung Eunji! Do you really need to spill on my skirt?!” Hyosung suddenly screamed, and made the entire student’s eyes staring at their table.

“Oh, I-I’m sorry, Hyo. I didn’t really mean to. It was an accident,” Eunji quickly wiped her skirt with her handkerchief, and Jiyeon also gave help.

Eunji who noticed that all of the eyes were on them, suddenly stole a glance to Sehun’s side. And that was when she realized that the boy was staring at her. Eunji suddenly stunned when she noticed a thin smile was curving on the edge of his lips. Although the smile had quickly disappeared from him, it was enough to make Eunji realizing that the Oh ‘Gay’ Sehun was charming.

‘He looked more handsome when he was smiling.’

“Yah, Eunji-ya. What are you doing? Help me to wipe it!?”

She snapped out from her reverie, when Jiyeon patted her arm and asked her to help with Hyosung’s skirt again.

***

 

It was 12 PM and Eunji still could not sleep yet she was staring through her room ceiling with a blank expression. She already tried to shut her eyes since earlier, but she could not do it since Sehun’s face always haunting her mind.

“Jung Eunji, are you insane?” she was fidgeting. “Remember, Jung. He is a gay.”

She ruffled her hair till it became a mess, before she wad grabbed a pillow and cover her face with it.

***

 

Finished from studying, Eunji decided to look for books in the school’s library. She arrived at the Row 58, Lane 5, and it located in the corner of the library. She was about to pick up one of the books on the corner of the lane, but her feet suddenly tripped to something.

Eunji’s eyes widened when she catch Sehun’s presence that was sleeping with sitting position and his back was laid on the wall. He groaned when he could feel that was someone had disturb his quality time.

Eunji covered in disbelief, before she calmed herself and dare herself to asking him. “Y-you? Are you Oh Sehun, the new transfer student?”

With a half close eye, Sehun lifted his chin to saw Eunji’s face. “What are you doing here?” he asked nonchalantly while rubbed his left eye.

‘Cute…’ Eunji could not handle herself for not adoring him by seeing his cutesy. But then, she quickly snapped out and started to fake a glare to the youngest.

 “I should be the one who threw that question toward you, Oh. What are you doing here? For God’s sake, it’s a library. If you want to find a place to sleep, you should go to the infirmary. Owh wait, you must be didn’t know where the infirmary was locating, didn’t you? Do you want me to show you the way to that place so you can sleep there peacefully?”

“So noisy,” he said with a plain expression, while he got up from his previous place.

Eunji’s jaw dropped when she noticed his cold reaction. While Sehun shoved his hand to his school blazer, and started to walk away.

“W-wait,” Eunji said, when Sehun walked passed her.

He suddenly stopped. “What else?” he asked still in a cold tone, without turned his head around to face her.

“A-are you… r-really a… gay?”

Sehun suddenly smirked, before he turned around and slowly walked himself toward her.

“What kind of question was that, sunbae?” he asked and stopped his pace, when he was already standing in front of Eunji.

“I… I…” Eunji stuttered. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to judge you. But, I just heard about that news from my friends, and I…”

“Do you need a proof?”

“Yes… Eh, wait, what?” Eunji blinked two times.

“I said. Do you need a proof that I’m not a gay just like your friends had to say?” he asked again, still with the poker face on.

“Y-yes. I think, you should proof to the entire students that you are manly enough. And for example, you can---“

Eunji could not finish her words, because suddenly she could notice that Sehun was leaning his face closer to her, before she could feel that he was landed his lips between her bottom lips and chin.

Eunji was totally startled. She couldn’t move. She was stunned. ‘W-what did he just do? Did this Oh Sehun just almost kiss my lips?’

Eunji was busying herself with her own thoughts, while Sehun had already walked leaving her behind and smirked.

***

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun!” Eunji shouted when the class ended. Fortunately she saw Sehun just passing her class, and she immediately ran after him.

“Stop there, you Oh!” she yelled again, but the youngest gave no reaction while he was still walking.

Eunji decided to jog to him, and then she quickly stopped her pace right in front of him to block his way.

Sehun heaved a sigh. “Go away.”

“No, before you say an apology to me.”

“All of the eyes were staring at us now. Don’t you feel ashamed to speak with a gay?”

“I don’t care with the other’s perceptions.”

“Go away or I’ll kiss you again.”

“Just give it a try. I’m sure that you wouldn’t dare to do it,” Eunji smirked.

“You…” Sehun let out a deep sigh. Finally, he forced himself to push Eunji’s body aside, so he could walked away passing her.

Some of the students who saw the scene, started to whisper to each other.

“Did you see it? That Oh Sehun was surely a gay! How could he was treating a girl so rude?!”

“That senior was also surely out of her mind. How could she was flirting on a gay like him?!”

***

 

“Oh Hayoung?”

The girl had suddenly chinned up and she saw her sunbae was standing in front of her with a question look. Then, she nodded.

“Let’s talk,” Eunji asked the youngest, as she signaled her to follow her walked out the class.

Eunji was bringing her to the backyard of their school.

“You are Oh Sehun’s younger sister, aren’t you?” Eunji asked when they arrived and sat in one of the bench.

“Yes, he is my brother. Are you a friend of him, eonnie?” Hayoung asked with a sparkle eyes.

“A friend? Ah… n-no… he is not my friend,” Eunji shook her head and waved her hand in front of her face.

Hayoung suddenly frowned. “I thought that you were his friend…”

“Actually, I just wanted to know about him more. That’s why I was looking for you, Young,” Eunji said as she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

“I would be very happy if you could make Sehun oppa opened his heart again to a new one,” Hayoung suddenly stared at Eunji with full of hope.

“A new one? What do you mean?” Eunji furrowed her eyebrow. “So, Oh Sehun was ever dating a girl, before…?”

“Off course, eonnie,” Hayoung nodded. “Honestly, Sehun oppa hated when everybody knew about his past. But, since I can saw that you had an interest with my brother, I will tell you about his secret.”

Eunji gulped, but she could not hide her amazement, since she was totally feeling curious about the new mysterious transfer student.

“Oppa had ever dated a girl, whose 5 years older than him. They were nearly 3 years of dating, and no one except me, knew about their secret relationship,” Hayoung started to blabbered.

“Why it should be a secret?”

“That eonnie’s family did not gave her permission to date a high school student, since they wanted her to find a wealth man,” Hayoung pouted.

“Then, how they both could finally broke up?” Eunji was really curious to know.

“A year ago, that girl dump him, and got married with another man,” Hayoung said sadly.

Eunji’s eyes widened at the same time. She never noticed that cold guy was having a bad memory with love.

“After the broke up, Oppa always kept his distance from every girl except me and our mother, and he always treat them coldly.”

“No wonder that they had thought that he was a gay,” Eunji muttered.

“What did you say, eonnie?” Hayoung tilted her head and stared at Eunji with a puzzle look

“Ah, n-nothing. I just finally found the reason why he was always alone without any friends around him,” Eunji forced a smile on her face.

“Eonnie…” Hayoung suddenly grabbed Eunji’s arm. “Please help him.”

Eunji mentally slapped.

“Please help Sehun oppa to move on. I feel so bad for him. He was so lonely. Actually, he was a typ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter