[KaiYoung] Nobody to Love

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Oh Hayoung, and I am a cupid. Yes, I’ve made for delivering love for every human being in this world who needs love. I lived my days to seeing human in love, seeing their blushing cheeks because of love, seeing their goofy smiles when love reach them, seeing their happy face when love come to them. I see every human couples talking, laughing, playing till living together because of love. When I see someone sad, I would try my best to help him find the love of his/her life. When I found it, I was being the happiest person because I can see a loving smile from his/her face. It was all a joy for me, because that was the reason I’ve made for.

But nowadays, I felt something that disturbed my heart. I see someone recently I knew that he is a boy. And I don’t even know why every time I saw him, this heart throbbed faster than it used to be. I found it weird, and I really wanted to know the reason why.

Today, I saw that boy stood under a big tree in one of the biggest park on this big city – Seoul I knew the name was. I used the chance to walk up to him. I stood up in front of him then I could see his hair – blonde. He had a pair of brown eyes – it was so beautiful and it somehow made me feel the strange beat inside my heart again. My eyes then trailed down to catch his cheeks and I don’t know why I was suddenly so desperately wanted to kiss those adorable things.

‘Since when I have this dirty minded!’ I cursed myself.

‘But why I don’t give it a try? I am invincible, right?’

So I decided to approach him. I looked him straight in the eyes. The guy stared at me for a moment then there it goes, the strange throb came again – for the nth time. I was about to ignored it and started to lean my face closer to him – to tasting his cheeks. But suddenly, I could feel the boy was glancing away and let out a cough.

I was taken aback once again when he move his gaze back at me and staring at me. ‘Did this guy can see me?’

“What do you want to do with me?”

My heart surely fell on the floor at that time I heard his voice. It was not because of his nasal yet deep voice, but I surely could tell that this guy was talking to me. Did he is a kind of angel?

“You are Oh Hayoung, one of the popular cupids in our kingdom, right?”

What? He knew me? And he mentioned about our kingdom? So, he was the part of our family? How did I never notice him before?

“You are too busy with your jobs till you never realizing my presence,” the guy suddenly let out a smirk on his face. “So the rumor was right. You are indeed beautiful.”

Just like could read my mind, he answering my questions. And I surely didn’t k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter