[JiMin] Bed Of Lies

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*This story is fictional, the story and the contained events only based on author's imagination

"Mino-ya, finally you did it! Congratulations!" Eunji hugged him, as she heard about news that her boyfriend, Song Minho and his A Team who were participated in YG survival reality show, "Who Is Next?" finally won against the B Team, and got the title as the 'WINNER'.

"Thank you Ji. I hope my dream to be a popular rapper will coming true soon with my new group," Mino grinned widely as he gave a peck on Eunji's forehead.

"Sure, you can. I will always prays and supports you till the end," Eunji hugged him tightly.


***


Mino arrived at Eunji's apartment at that night, and he was frowning. Eunji who was sitting in the living room and watching a television, noticed his unusual facial expression.

"Mino-ya, what happened?" she suddenly asked, while Mino already sat beside her.

He didn't answer, yet he was rubbing his own forehead, seemed like he had a lot of thoughts in his mind.

"Mino-ya, are you okay?" Eunji leaned closer as she his hair gently.

"Jiji-ya, did you see the news about my new group on the television?" he asked, as he rested his head on Eunji's shoulder.

"Yes, I saw it. What happened? Is there anything wrong?"

"The spotlight was not on me..." he pouted.”All of the spotlights were goes to Kang Seungyoon and Kim Jinwoo rather than me. You know, I was the one who had work in this industry first. But, why the Medias seemed to be more focusing on both of them, rather than me?"

"Mino-ya, look at me," Eunji cupped his cheeks with both of her palms, as she wanted her boyfriend to staring at her. "Kang Seungyoon is the leader of your group, and Kim Jinwoo is the visual of your group. So that was the reason why the spotlights will goes to them first,"

"But, it isn't fair... I want to get the same portion news like they got,"

"I know what you feel right now. I ever felt the same too when I was joining A Pink group for the first time. Everyone was keeping their attention only at Son Naeun, because she was the visual of the group. But, you know then, I'd gaining more popularity because I could prove my skill in singing and acting so well. I'm sure that you can do the same too in the future," she said as she tried to soothe her boyfriend.

"But, I wasn't like you, Ji... I can't sing, and I can't act too... I need to make a breaking news that could lift up my popularity instantly," he stared at Eunji with full of hope. "And you are the one who can help me to get it."

"Me?" Eunji pointed herself, "How could it be me?"

Mino quickly nodded, "Let’s tell the public that we are dating," Mino said as he grabbed Eunji's wrist.

"W-what? Are you joking?" Eunji blinked in confusion.

"I'm serious, Ji. It's the right time to tell the truth to the public about our relationship. So we can date freely and I'm sure I can gains my popularity since you are one of the popular idols in this entertainment industry," Mino said in amazement.

"B-but, isn't it dangerous for my career?" Eunji asked in doubt.

"You are not dating one of member from the most popular boy groups, EXO, Ji. But you are dating me, a new comer who hasn't many fan girls yet, so you don't have to worry. And did your agency allow the A Pink's members to dating, right? So, I think it is not a big problem," Mino tried to persuade.

Eunji didn't give an answer, yet she still remained silent and seemed to thinking so hard about her boyfriend's idea.

"Jiji-ya, please... It's for our relationship's sake and also for me... Please help me..." Mino said almost begged.

Eunji suddenly weakened by his puffy stared, "Okay, okay, I will talk about it to my management first, and when I get their permission, we will hold a press conference soon."

"Thank you Jiji-ya. You’re so kind!" Mino suddenly hugged her tight, as he lifting her body up, while Eunji could just only giggled by his act.

"I will do anything to make you happy, Mino-ya," she said as she landed a kiss on his lips, and immediately locked her legs onto his waists.

"Thank you, my love," Mino quickly smiles with his girlfriend acted, as he walked over the living room to their room. He kicked the door to make it closed as he still kissing her lips intimately. Mino slowly laid Eunji down on the bed. His body was above hers, as his hand had walked bravely to her shirt and slowly opens it.


***


" A PINK'S EUNJI OFFICIALLY DATING YG'S NEW COMER, SONG MINO! "

Right after the press conference was held, the news about them quickly became the headlines through the Medias in South Korea. Many reporters tried to catched both of Eunji and Mino to get their confirmation. Eunji seemed uncomfortable with the news, because wherever she and the A Pink's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter