[Chanyeol x Hayoung part2] Thinking Out Loud

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sequel of Chapter #22 ‘This Heart Will Love Again’]

After had been forced to broke up with Hayoung and found out that she was already having a new boyfriend, Chanyeol went back to his home with a frown plastered on his face.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol!” a female voice echoed on the house, and suddenly made Chanyeol stop from his pace.

Chanyeol heaved a sigh right when he noticed her presence was already standing with her hands on her hips.

“What do you want Yoora noona?” Chanyeol noticed that his older sister was mad, and he didn’t know the reason why because his heart and mind were too busy to think about his brokenhearted.

“Where is she?”

“Who?”

“My little cutie Hayoungie,”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “She’s gone,” Chanyeol answered nonchalantly.

“Yah!” Yoora suddenly hit Chanyeol’s head till made the youngest groaned. “Language, brat!”

“Noona, are you insane?!” Chanyeol stated as he rubbed his head.

“You should bring her here or I’ll be bringing her here by myself.”

“But noona, Hayoung and I were already broke up…”

“What?!! How could you, Park Chanyeol!” another slap landed on Chanyeol’s head. “She’s a nice girl. You had hurt her. Am I right, huh?!” Yoora glared at her younger brother.

 “I don’t know. And please don’t talking about her now. I’m in a bad mood,” Chanyeol rushed himself toward his room and ignoring his sister’s whined.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol! Wait! Aish, the little brat!”

 

 

Chanyeol immediately locked his room, before he climbed up to his bed. He was fidgeting as his mind still remembering about the scene that had just happened a few hours ago. Oh Hayoung, his girlfriend, for the first time, asking him to broke up with her. And he was also finding out that she was already having a new boyfriend. The thing that hurt him the most is, her new boyfriend was hotter and wealthier than him.

“Did I always break up with her like this earlier? Although I’d always been the one who decided to broke up first, but I thought it has no different, isn’t it? But, why is my heart aching?” Chanyeol was talking to himself, as he hit his chest repeatedly.

“No, no, I cannot stand like this anymore. I had to move on, that Oh Hayoung was mean nothing for me anymore. I’ll be okay without her,” Chanyeol shook his head.

He tried to stop his mind for thinking about his former girlfriend, and he also tried to stop the pain inside his heart. But finally, he couldn’t control his eyes to not let out the tears slip out. He lost control over his body, and he could not hide anymore that he was deeply suffering right now.

“I’m not crying. No, no, I should not crying,” Chanyeol erased the tears carelessly and looked up, trying to make the tears stop from falling. “You are pabo, Park Chanyeol!”

***

 

“Yah, Hayoung-ah!” Chanyeol who was coming to the school, suddenly saw Hayoung’s presence in front of her class. He quickly ran towards her to approaching her.

“What do you want?” she surprisingly asked him while stared in lazy looks.

“Eyyy, why you have became so fierce like this? Anyway, miss me already?” Chanyeol smiled playfully, still tried to act tough in front of her.

Hayoung smirked, “Wasn’t that disgusting?”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, his jaws dropped and he got a mentally broke down as he could heard Hayoung’s cold answer.

“If there’s nothing I can help, I’ll go inside my class now,”

“No, wait Hayoung-ah!” Chanyeol suddenly held her wrist, but Hayoung quickly yanked.

“What again?” she glared at him.

“I want to talk something important about us to you,”

“What?” Hayoung smirked, “I think it was more than enough for us, Yeol oppa. We’d already break up and you’d already agreed with it, didn’t you? So, I don’t think there’s something that we need to talk about again.”

Hayoung turned around and immediately walked herself toward her class room. And Chanyeol was still standing in his previous place, as he could feel that his heart had broken into pieces.

***

Baekhyun looked at his best friend, whose face went messier since in the morning. He sat beside him on the couch at their school yard.

“Are you okay, Yeol?” he dared himself to ask.

Chanyeol snorted, “If you only wanted to mock me, you’d better go away, Baek.”

“Is it because of Oh Hayoung?” Baekhyun stated.

Chanyeol nodded his head.

“Oh c’mon dude. This is not usually yours. Seriously, you can’t plaster this messy face forever! You’ll get wrinkles and no more girls that will approach you!” Baekhyun said while nudging Chanyeol’s waist.

Chanyeol jerked up a bit on the couch and looked at his best friend. Baekhyun could saw that his best friend’s eyes were puffy, and he had the eye bags that were getting darker. He could notice that Chanyeol was frustrated and lacked of sleep.

“Let’s go for clubbing tonight. Jongdae ask us to accompanying him to come to his classmate’s birthday party,” Baekhyun asked, as he tried to change the topic.

“I’m not in a good mood for clubbing,” Chanyeol answered.

“Chanyeol-ah…”

“I’m a pathetic person, Baek… I had hurt the best girl that I’d ever known in my life. I’d made her suffer. I’d break her heart continuously. I let her down…” Chanyeol said sadly. “I’m a fool… And it was too late for me to finally realizing that I’m deeply in love with her…”

Baekhyun already knew the story, because right after Chanyeol came back from Hayoung’s house a week ago, he called him with anger and cursed yelled.

“Did she avoiding you now?” he peeked at his best friend.

Chanyeol nodded.

“And you still did not do anything to get the apology from her?”

Chanyeol once again, nodded.

Baekhyun heaved a sigh. “You’re really a fool, Park Chanyeol. Things will get easier if you go, meet her and ask the apology f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter