[HoMi & SungYoung] Runaway

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bbom-ah, you’re beautiful,” Hoya as he showed her a picture of APink’s official 'Remember' teaser.

“Is it a mockery or something, oppa?” Bomi pouted as she landed a punch on his arm.

“No, seriously, Bbom. You’re beautiful with this new hair color. I’m so lucky that you chose me as your boyfriend instead the other idol boys that blatantly fanboying on you,” Hoya looked at her straight in the eyes.

Bomi looked down to hide her blushing cheeks. Both of them were just sitting together at the changing room. Infinite and A Pink made another comeback together on this summer. So, Bomi and Hoya could spend their time together when both of the groups meet at the backstage of music program.

“Um, well…” Hoya suddenly broke their silence by flicking his fingers. “About the ticket of our latest concert… You will come, aren’t you?”

Bomi frowned before she suddenly lifted up her chin. “Um, Hoya oppa, honestly… I really want to attend the concert. But when I think again… I don’t think I can do it, because the public will recognize me and I don’t want to put you into another scandal like Jongdae oppa and me had done 2 years ago.”

“Bomi please,” Hoya rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard ‘that’ name.

“It’s true, oppa. You don’t know how terrible we could be if public knows about our secret relationship. Remember, we’re idol. We belonged to our fans,” Bomi patted her boyfriend’s shoulder.

Hoya let out a sigh before spoke out. “Too be honest, I’m a little bit tired of this… It’s been a year. Why should I keep it as a secret any longer? This secret dating is burdening me.”

“Actually, I’m tired of the HoJi thingy too,” Bomi suddenly blurted out and made her boyfriend turned his face around. “Why don’t they notice that HoMi is more real than HoJi.”

Hoya could not help himself from chuckling. He raised his free hand to caress his girlfriend hair. “Are you suddenly being jealous with my friendship with Eunji or something?”

Bomi pouted. “So don’t be angry if someone asked me about my past relationship with Exo’s Chen, okay?”

“Oh, you started again, Yoonrilla,” Hoya rolled his eyes.

Bomi stuck out her tongue. “We’re paid off, Lee Howon.”

“Yah, I’m older than you so stop yourself from calling my name without oppa at the end!”

They glared at each other for some minutes, until Bomi as always, cracked the frown into a smile. She has never been able to get mad at her lovely boyfriend - the dancing machine from Infinite.

“Hoya oppa, I love you~” Bomi pulled him into a hug – a tight one.

Hoya immediately curled his lips into a smile as he could feel the girl was shifting inside his embrace. “I love you too, Yoonrilla…”

***

 

Today is Hayoung’s birthday. As a female idol, she received a lot of gifts from her fans, her friends and also from her families. But on this special day, Hayoung found that the ‘so many’ gifts were nothing compared to his.

It was a dating invitation from Infinite’s maknae, Lee Sungjong.

“I thought that he never put any interest toward girl,” Namjoo commented when she notice that A Pink’s maknae were fluttering with a pink card in her hand.

“Namjoo-ya, it’s too cruel,” Naeun muttered as she nudging the younger. Namjoo giggled and left the maknae with her roommate.

“When are you going to meet him in personal?” Naeun asked.

“Tonight, eonnie,” Hayoung said, shortly.

“Good luck. Make sure the sasaeng of Infinite or A Pink didn’t recognize you,” Naeun the younger hair before she walked toward the bathroom.

***

 

“Howon oppa, are you serious? It is a public place, you know it so well, huh? Do you really want to create a scandal?” Bomi looks fidgeting, but Hoya who was walking next to her - chuckling after hearing her endless question marks.

“Don’t worry, Bbom. It’s 9 PM already. The lights here are quiet dim, so the fans will not that easy to noticing our faces. This masks and caps will help us a lot,” Hoya said as he pulled his caps till made it covering his half face.

“Aigoo~” Bomi patted her own forehead. “Promise me that we will run as fast as we can if someone starts to notice us later.”

Hoya chuckled once again before he grabbed her wrist. “Let’s go there, kajja!” he pointed the roller coaster.

 

“If I knew from the very first start that you will bring me here, I would absolutely refuse your offer, Lee Howon-ssi,” Bomi said while glancing around. She was hoping that there will be no one noticing their presences.

“Don’t say that you are scared now, Yoon Bomi-ssi?” Hoya asked while playfully nudging her. Both of them were already sitting at the roller coaster.

“I’m scared with the sasaeng, not with this ride!” she rolled her eyes annoyingly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter