[SeYoung] Jealous

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Music Awards 2015

Sehun couldn’t stop glancing on the right direction from his seat. Suho who was sitting beside him, nudged him to gave a signal for stopping his activity.

“Be careful, Hun. Many fan cams here,” he whispered to the youngest.

Sehun nodded in understanding, but actually his heart was burning since he could clearly see that Beast’s Dongwoon had approached Hayoung and he suddenly took off his blazer before he put it to cover Hayoung’s bare legs. It immediately made the audiences screamed in amazement.

***

 

“So… you must be feeling warm after Dongwoon sunbaenim gave his blazer to you…” Sehun scoffed when he and Hayoung were doing a Skype conversation after Seoul Music Award’s ceremony ended and they already went back to their dorm.

“Yes, I never thought that Dongwoon oppa would suddenly give his blazer to me. He acted like a real gentleman,” Hayoung beamed.

“I totally agreed. He was a real gentleman so no wonder he could make you blushing so hard like earlier,” Sehun snorted.

“I was blushing because the audiences suddenly cheer at us…”

“Off course they did it and I didn’t blame them. I’m sure, after this incident, many BeastPink’s worshippers will grow stronger, so did HaWoon’s shippers,” Sehun scoffed.

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you?” Hayoung suddenly noticed Sehun’s sudden bad-tempered.

“There’s nothing wrong with me,” Sehun shrugged.

“Don’t lie to me, Oppa. I could see the differences on you. Are you… jealous?”

“Jealous?” Sehun smirked. “I am not. What for, anyway?”

“Eyy, I knew you are jealous with Dongwoon oppa,” Hayoung was teasing him.

“Off course, I am not jealous, Young,” Sehun said firmly.

“Don’t lie to me, I could see that your eyes are burning now,” Hayoung giggled.

“Whatever… I’m going to watch my Miranda Kerr. She will be performing in the fashion show in Milan now. I have to watch her performance live from the television now.”

“Yah oppa, I still miss you. Could you please stay with me for a while?” Hayoung said while pursing her lips, tried to make an aegyo.

“I will not fall for that, Young. I’m sorry, but I’ve told you before that Miranda Kerr is my first priority. Bye,” Sehun smirked.

Hayoung shrugged. “I could say nothing then. See you tomorrow, oppa. Good night~” Hayoung bid her goodbye, before Sehun shut off his notebook computer.

He heaved a sigh before he walked outside his room toward the living room.

 

Sehun could see that EXO’s beagle line – Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol were gathering in the couch together.

“Hi, hyungs,” Sehun greet then he took his seat on the other couch. He switched on the television, while the beagle line was busying their self with ‘something’ on Chen’s notebook computer.

“Yah, yah, look at this Yeol. There were already fan cams in Youtube that had successfully captured the moments when you were glancing at Eunji’s direction!” Chen gave a light slap on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Where? Where? I want to see it, Jong!” Chanyeol said as he turned Chen’s notebook’s screen toward his direction.

“You were too obvious, dude! I have never dared myself to steal although a glance toward Taeyeon noona throughout the event, but you did it blatantly!” Baekhyun patted his own forehead.

“Fiuhh, I’d tried so hard to keep my eyes for not glanced at her. But I didn’t know, I could not do it! She was too adorable to avoided!” Chanyeol snorted. “I’m getting crazy with her eye smile!”

“Huhu… I thought that Eunji had a special relationship with Vixx’s Leo, because I often saw them chatting happily and she didn’t hide her close relationship with him in the public,” Chen the troller – blurted out.

“Really? Were they that close?” Chanyeol frowned.

“Yah, hyung. All of you were indeed so noisy. I wanted to watch television in peace, but your voices were too loud till I could not heard the television’s sound clearly,” Sehun suddenly interrupted the beagle line’s conversation with an annoyed look.

“Yah, Sehun-ah. Have you seen this?” Chen ignored Sehun's whined, while he waved his hand toward the youngest, to signal him to approach him.

“What is that, hyung? Is there a fan cam of me?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t think so. But there was a moment when you were suddenly glancing to A Pink’s Hayoung direction,” Baekhyun said as he kept gluing his gaze on the notebook’s screen.

“Oh really? Where is it, hyung? I wanted to see it,” Sehun said as he leaned his face closer to Chen’s notebook.

“What is your relationship with Hayoungie, Hun? Did you are dating with her or not?” Chanyeol suddenly asked, and Sehun quickly shook his head.

“No, hyung. We weren’t dating. We were just friends,” Sehun was denying.

“Ohh… I see,” Chanyeol nodded, and immediately turned his gaze to the laptop screen again. “Wait, wait, Baek. Can you replay this video again? I thought I see that BTS’s Jimin were suddenly glancing and smiling toward A Pink’s direction! I wanted to know did he was smiling to my Eunji?!” Chanyeol suddenly said as he patted Baekhyun’s hand.

The four of them were immediately focusing their eyes to a ‘fan cam Seoul Music Award 2015’ on YouTube together.

“Ah… So Jimin were glancing and smiling to Hayoung. Fiuh… I can feel relieved now, at least he might be had a crush on Hayoung, not Eunji ” Chanyeol blurted out and rubbed his chest. Sehun startled as he heard Chanyeol’s remark.

“Yah, he was just glancing one time, it doesn’t mean he had a crush on her, Yeol. Tch, I feel that you started to be a desperate delusional fan who wanted his idol so bad to go on a date with another idol,” Chen shook his head in disbelief.

“Yeah, I agreed with Chen. At least, there’s no idol on this country who were blatantly showing off his admiration toward his crush in the public like you had did, Yeol,” Baekhyun scoffed and he earned a slap on the back of his neck from Chanyeol as a result.

“Yah! You guys were only mocking me. I’m better going to sleep now. Bye!” Chanyeol pouted before he got up from his seat and walked toward his room.

Meanwhile, Sehun was still staring and scrutinizing the fan cam that Chanyeol had mentioned earlier. He noticed that Jimin was glancing to Hayoung’s direction many times, and when Hayoung noticed it, she immediately smiled to the guy. It successfully made Sehun’s heart burned – again. He surely had forgotten to watch ‘his’ Miranda Kerr on TV.

I don’t like the way he’s looking at you

I’m starting to think you want him too

Am I crazy, have I lost you?

Even though I know you love me, can’t help it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter