I'll BE THE ONE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

"Are you alright Kid?" Yuri's head lifted up and stop his inner thoughts when he heard Mr Im....

He tried to smile then nodded his head before he look down to his food again.....

 

"Why don't you ask your uncle Im?"

 

Yuri knew that somewhere within everything......There is called truth....

 

' My father didn't kill anyone ' Yuri kept repeating that to himself....

 

Even when the dinner is over Yuri didn't even budge from being quiet.....

 

They are outside the restaurant standing, Jessica is already at the car while Yuri and Mr Im are talking....

 

"So i'll expect you to go to my office tomorrow" Mr Im pats Yuri's shoulder....

Yuri just nodded thinking twice if he should talk about it...But his inner thoughts is stopping him so badly....

 

"Are you really alright?"

 

Again He asked that Yuri just clenched his fist  before he tries to talk but ended up not saying anything....

 

"Im alright" Yuri just said it formally before he bowed but his actions totally scream that he is not....

Mr Im smiled before he held his head and caress it....

 

"Don't hesitate to ask or tell me things Yuri....You can trust me"

That made Yuri stop but he still just remain quiet....

 

Yuri just look as his car drove away....

 

"I won't ask cause i trusted you" Yuri said as he watches the car away from him....

 

Yuri turn himself and walk to the car but he stop when He saw Jessica is at the driver seat....

 

"I'll drive, Ride at the other side" She said while smiling that Yuri finally smile a little then ride at the passenger seat beside Jessica....

 

Jessica started the car when they are already both inside.....

 

The car ride is so quiet that Jessica notice it......

 

Yuri who was deep in his thoughts suddenly look beside him when the car stop...

 

He got to his senses and before he knew it Jessica pull him to go down at the car....

 

"Can you just smile a little you look like you lost your wallet or.....Did you?"

 

Yuri then smile before he pinch Jessica's cheeks....Then that expression of lost came back to him again that Jessica sighed before she tap Yuri's Hand that she is holding

 

"Your the one who told me that if i want to cry or smile i have to share it to you then it's not fair if im the only one who would do it and you wouldn't do it" Jessica didn't have to ask twice or thrice to know that somethings bothering him

 

Jessica said it while they are both standing beside the river......She smiled in a easing way that Yuri slowly put himself to hug her that she obligely hug back......

 

"Im fine Sica" He softly said before he rub her back "I'll tell you everything when i am sure of it"

Jessica just nod her head before she put her chin at his shoulders.....

 

"I know" 

 

' Im sorry Jessica but im not really fine im going crazy thinking how to solve all of this'

 

' I know that you are not fine saying your fine just to make me at ease.....I undesratand Yuri but can you somehow stop showing false feelings to me '

 

 


 

3 days later

As days pass by Yuri became more not at himself and everyone didn't knew as to why that is happening to him even Seohyun who is with him solving the case didn't knew why Yuri is becoming like that......

 

After discovering that President Cha has been shot after calling him Yuri started acting weird.....The president is now at a ICU..Yuri never have to think who did it because it's obvious.....

 

Yuri is looking at the mirror when he suddenly remember something.....

 

"You are just like him....you are indeed his son" Yuri heard those words from him before he handed a handwritten letter to him....

 

"Open that in a place that your sure that your alone"

 

President Cha smiled at him...."im so sorry" He said while looking at him.....

 

 

Yuri is now at the conference room alone....The meeting just ended and as usual everything is at ease.....

He is just leaning at one of the chairs  eyes close when the door open  Yuri just open his one eye.....

 

"Your quite busy Kid" When Yuri heard that voice he immediately stood up and bowed....

 

"Want to have lunch?" Mr Im said that Yuri jus nodded...

 

"yes uncle"

 

"Let's go then" He turn his back to walk.....

 

Yuri is about to walk down when........

"Stop doing it"

 

Yuri stop walking when he stop and suddenly said those words......

 

He turn to face him....

 

"You think that I didn't knew what's bothering you"

 

He is suddenly blurting out words that makes yuri confuse...

 

"What are you saying Uncle?" Yuri ask 

 

"Don't try to open His death" Mr Im pertaining to the other Kwon's father.....

 

Yuri smirk before he lower his head....Then he lifted it up again and smiled in a sarcastic way.....

 

"Is it because my father really done it? Is that it?" 

Mr Im is now looking at Yuri with those worried eyes....

"Yu-ri"

 

Yuri then shook his head a few times before he tried to walk away....

"if i have to force you to stop I'll do it" The older man said it authoritively that Yuri just smirk then face him...

 

"No one could stop me from doing justice for my family"

 

"YURI!!!" He called his name with that strong voice before he look at Yuri with those eyes that is aking for something...Something that he can't answer too....

 

Yuri can feel that his eyes is about to feel a tear but......

"I thought my family is the happiest family this world could ever have but because of selfishness my family is ruined"

 

"Yuri please don't go head to head with him"

 

Yuri knew that he is begging him but Yuri have decided....

 

"I won't listen to you" Yuri tried to show a smile but as he force to smile a tear fell from his eyes.....

 

"Your the reason why my father died" Tears are fastly falling from his eyes....

"Yuri" He called his name again but no words  can be said....

 

"Why do you have to accept it?....why do you have to do it? why did you have to give all of those to my father?"

 

Yuri's knee slowly became weak that he kneel down....

 

"please tell me uncle cause it's killing me" He beg while kneeling down....

 

The older man seems worried if he will talk or not but as he see Yuri in that state he have decided immediately.....

 

"If i tell you this will you stop all of this"

 

Yuri shook his head...

 

"No! I will not....I will Save Taeyeon and by doing that i need to know all of this"

 

The older man slowly smile as he see that he can't stop him...

 

"Your father indeed shot his father" His eyes widens as he started talking...

"But that was for self defense and your father won on the case"

The older man lifted him up to stand....."Did you know that everything that Tyler has, it all originally belongs to you"

Yuri is just listening to him......

"Your father and Tyler's father are brother's but your father is hidden by their own father because he is an illegitimate one and a son to another woman...."

 

Yuri can't believe what he's hearing......

 

"When their father died he gave almost everything to your  father but Tyler's father fake all the documents to get all of it that one day your father just discovered everything and they confronted everything at his office when your father was about to get out from his office he tried to shot him but it ended up your father shotted him"

 

Yuri shook his head as truth makes him weak....

 

"We are cousins?"

 

Mr Im nodded then held Yuri's head....

 

"Your father didn't bother about his inheritance anymore and just let it be" He then sneered "But fate really know how to play it's people.....Revenge is what will make the two of you know each other"

 

Yuri then shook his head before he look at him....

 

"Then?......why did you gave medicine to my father that will make him lost his memories?!" Yuri suddenly spat back when he remember those.....

 

"Your father is the one who wanted to drink that medicine......That medicine that is  restricted and has not been accepted by the medical industry......Im the only one who knew that he is drinking that medicine to stop his growing alzheimer's"

 

Yuri slowly tremble....."Your father should have forgotten everything when you are 8 but because of that medicine his memory has been prolong for 8 years......Kim thought that i am killing your father because he thought that medicine is making him feel worse but when the side effect grew all his memories started to detoriate fastly and pain lingers for a vey long time"

 

Yuri's eyes is so red while his body felt so weak.....

 

"Your father wants to prolong his memory so that he can be with his family because for your father money is not everything....You and your mother is what's important and he knew that someday he will be gone to the both of you"

 

Yuri then wipe his tears...

"Uncle" He called him softly

 

"What is it?"

 

"What will i do?" Yuri started to say in a calm yet panic tone....

 

"Im starting to lose all my memories too"

 

Mr Im got shocked as he heard that "Yuri"

 

A tear fell form his eyes........"Should i give up or make my memories prolong too?"

 

the older man just hug him......

 

"Don't cry kid" He said while consoling him......."Shhh"

 

He sniffed while crying hard...."i don't want to forget everything and......I don't want to forget Sica"

 

"Are you just going to give up?" Mr Im ask as he make him face him.....

 

Yuri shook his head..."No....I will get my justice so that....."  Yuri wipe again his tears "i can fulfill my promise to someone who is waiting for me"

 

"Yuri"

 

Yuri bowed his head....."Im sorry but i need to make him pay"

 

mr im just smiled....."ok then...." He hug him again "Just promise me that you will be the one to smile at the end...."

 

Yuri nodded "Yes i'll be the one"

 



an update thanks again and byeeee