STAY

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Two cars are crashed down to each other while the drivers of it are both bleeding to death.

People started swarming around and surround the whole place.

Later on an ambulance came.

The two are carried lifelessly and they are both bathing to their own blood.

 

They are rushed to the emergency room immediately both are placed and attended hurriedly.

"His pulse is weak" One of the nurses said.

Their clothes are being ripped and their bloods are being wiped.

 

"He is barely breathing" The nurse said while looking at the other bleeding patient.

 


Tiffany can't hold her laugh as Nichkhun kept telling her jokes then her cellphone rings.

"Excuse me i'll just take this" Tiffany excuse herself.

She answered the phone, "What's up Amber?" She joyfully answer.

"Noona"

Tiffany notice his tone and she didn't know why suddenly she felt nervous.

"Noona, Hyung is......"

She froze on the spot as she heard what Amber said.

She slowly felt her body weak and her face turned pale.

"Tae-Tae" She slowly kneel down.


 

Jessica is standing in front of a restaurant while smiling so brightly.

She seems like she is waiting for someone.

She kept glancing at every direction and her smile was not remove from her lips.

When her cellphone ring she immediately look at it expecting it to be him but it was Yoong instead.

"Hello" She answered.

"Jess.....Yuri Is....."

Jessica drop her cellphone at the ground while her whole body began trembling and shaking suddenly she doesn't know what to do anymore.

"Yu-ri.....Yuri"She kept repeating it.

Her tears started falling unconciously at her eyes.

"Wait for me Sica"

"Im gonna wait Yuri even if it takes forever"



2 weeks earlier before the accident

"Hey Yuri" Yoong stand beside him and started eating his sandwich.

"How are you?" Yoong asked while munching his sandwich.

They are at the upper view rooftop of their office while they are on break.

Obviously Yuri looks like he's not fine but it's obvious that he will answer that he's fine.

Yoong look at him "Are you still comparing Yourself to him?" Yoong asked him.

Yuri sighed "I can't help it you know" His tone like he is starting to complain.

"He has Sica While i just watched them" Then he started complaining and talk rapidly.

Yoong put his sandwich at Yuri's mouth to make him stop talking.

"I don't know why you can't move on to her"

Yuri remove the sandwich from his mouth and sneered he was about to reply when Yoong speaks again "But can't you see Yuri"

Yoong look at him Seriously "That she is trying herself to her boyfriend"

Yuri look at him confusingly "What do you mean?"

Yoong smirk and tap his shoulder.

"That she is just forcing herself  to love her boyfriend when it's obvious whom she loves"

Yuri lowered her head and he feels so confused "I don't know Yoong"

Yoong Just shrugged his shoulders and put his hands inside his pockets.

"Well everything is your decision Yuri" He looks at the sky "Just remember im always here"

Yuri suddenly put his hand at Yoong's shoulder "I know Yoong, I know" Yuri said who started smiling.

 


 

Yuri is now in an amusement park along with Sica, originally it will be Sica's date with her boyfriend Donghae but the guy is busy with his so called business so now Sica Drag him along instead.

It seems like Sica is in a good mood because her smile was never remove from her lips.

"So what do you want to do first?" Yuri asked when they enter inside.

"I want to ride everything" She said in full of excitement.

Yuri nodded and smiled "Then let's ride it all"

This is just a friendly date yuri kept reminding himself of that.

First they ride one of the rollercoaster he swear that his ears got deaf at how loud Sica shouted.

Her shout roamed around his ears "You shout too loud Sica"

Sica just sticked out her tongue to him and run off.

"Yah! where are you going?!" Yuri called out then finally he smiled and run off to follow her.

 

Do you know that sometimes i can see in your eyes that you cared too.

I can see that you are happy when you are with me.

You smile, you laugh and do things that can make you enjoy when you are with me.

At times like those i want to confess how i love you so much but then again im afraid of how you will respond.

I don't want our bond that we built will be ruined by a wrong confession.

What if you don't like me? what if you will avoid me because you don't like me?

I will not take a chance to ruin everything because i want you to be at my side always so i will not take a risk.

Even if unloving you will make me be always at your side i will be glad to do so cause i don't want to lose you in my life.

 

When we enter the horror house Sica shouted 10 more times louder and she is the loudest of all.

My ears will bleed to her and after this i will no longer hear anything, I swear.

She is enjoying herself too much and im glad that she is.

We ride after ride after ride.

It's already dark and there is one last ride that we have to do and that is the ferris wheel.

"The ferris wheel are grand" Yuri stated as he see the big ferris wheel that is spinning around.

"Let's go" Yuri offer his hand to Sica who gladly took it, they enter one of it together.

Sica remain quiet when the ride starts.

"Why so quiet?" Yuri asked that Sica look at him.

Yuri smiled and pinch her cheeks.

"You did not enjoy?" Yuri pretended hurt that Sica immediately shook her head.

"I enjoy it so much" Sica said with that smile of hers that Yuri always adores.

Yuri grin " You have a beautiful smile Sica and you have the world's brightest eyes,Donghae sure is lucky" He sounded a bit off at his last words.

Sica just look at him that he felt that he will melt any minute.

 Suddenly She held his hand that Yuri felt everything stop even the ride stops and all the noise just vanished because of that.

She put his hand at her heart still looking at him.

"I don't want anyone to be lucky, do you feel that?" She said pertaining to her heart.

"This heart only belongs to one person since ive known him"

Then she put it next to his chest.

"Whatever i do to make me stop my feelings for him It won't stop because He became my life"

Yuri can't contain himself.

Yuri can't stop himself to cry that Sica immediately got worried.

"Yuri" 

Yuri wiped his falling tears by his hands but it kept falling.

"Are you serious on telling me this?" Yuri sounded he can't believe it.

Sica bit her lip and nodded.

"I thought ....I thought.." He can't speak properly because he feels so overwhelmed and it feels like a dream.

"I tried to find every guy that can changed my feelings to you but whatever i do they can never be compare to you because your perfect"

Yuri can't hide his own happiness.

"Am i dreaming? Why are you saying this to me?" Yuri won't still believe it.

"Because i want to hear that you love me too" Sica started to cry too.

"Sica" Yuri find himself hugging her immediately.

Sica cried so much. "Please Yuri say it to me" She sounded pleading for it.

"Shh" He hush her and rub her back.

Yuri smiled and closed his eyes. "I love you Sica up to the point of letting you go just to make you happy with the person that you love"

"But...Yuri..."Sica tried to protest when Yuri continued.

"Even if im not sure of your feelings just you saying that you love me can change everything about me because I love you"

Yuri cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears.

Yuri kissed her forehead then lean his forehead to hers.

"Can i kiss you?" He asked that Sica nodded with a smile.

Yuri slowly lean himself closer to hers while Sica closed her eyes and waited for his lips.

When their lips touched They started to kiss and pour their love that they kept for so many years.



an update.....thanks for everything just comment please hahahaha byeeeeee.......