I'LL NEVER FORGET

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

' I love you. always and will ever be....i'll never forget how much you become my life well i am sure of that....i'll never....forget.....'

 

 

Nurses came running inside the room.....his screams are bouncing through the whole room while Jessica just stand there shocked and looking at this man whom she loves so much.....

what's happening to him? 

the nurses are holding him down as he scream....

 

' But i don't know till when i'll never forget....because i....can no longer stop myself from leaving everything behind....' 

 

She doesn't have any clue why this is happening suddenly it just happened......slowly her tears fall from her eyes with full of confusion....

 

' I'll never forget so wait for me and i'll let you have everything the way as it is before'

 

Yuri slowly close his eyes when they inject him something to make him calm and sleep slowly his vision got blurry and felt like closing his eyes.... slowly he close his eyes only tried it to open again when his eyes caught a glimpse of Jessica looking at him and she's crying....

 

' who is she? and why is she crying? did someone hurt her? someone tell me why she's crying? such a beautiful woman is crying....why? '

 

The medicine is already taking effect on him that he finally close his eyes but before that he tried to raise his hand to reach her.....

 

' I'll never forget'

 

 

 

Someone knock on his office that Yoong stood up from his seat and open it only to be quite surpise to see Donghae standing there...

he just stare at him that Donghae sneered...

"Aren't you going to invite me to come in?"

Donghae just let himself enter that Yoong move aback....

"what do you want?" Yoong ask irritated while Donghae sat at the couch there comfortably...

He smiled like he is making fun of him...."Nothing i just want to see you"

Yoong turn his back....."if you have nothing good to say just leave i have so many things to do here" Yoong turn his back at him....

"is this how you treat your guest here how bad for the business...."

Yoong had enough that he turn to face him but he stop as he saw him raising a gun in front of him..

Yoong look at him..."What are you doing?" Yoong asked as he point it at him....

"You and Yuri are always there to ruin my life" He said while Yoong is clueless...yoong just stares at him....

"Put that down" he tried to say but he is so into pointing it at him....

he smirk...."this time i'll ruin yours"

Yoong run ahead fastly to stop him but.................

 

 

 

Meanwhile J together with Seulgi who just finish playing came in front of the office where his Dong appa said to go when they are done playing....

6 years old Seulgi open the door of the office only for the both of them see a nightmare that their young eyes could never take.....

 

Yoong groan as he felt his head aching but before he could even stand up he already heard a scream of a little child...

"Dong-Appa!!!!" a small voice screamout and run towards his direction....he just heard it but as he realize it suddenly he saw the gun at his hand that his eyes widens...he immediately raise himself only to stop when he saw a child crying over Donghae who is lying full of blood at the floor.....

"D-Donghae" he said that the child look over at him....

the child look at him with full of anger...

"What did you do to my Dong-appa?!" the child shouted at anger...

Yoong shook his head...."i didnt do anything"

and before he could even process what's happening people form the whole company is already looking at him and the whole room....

J kept crying......

 

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

Juhyun run over the hospital's corridor and stop at the far corner and there she saw some police with Yoong, J and Seulgi....

"J" Juhyun immediately called out to J who is still crying....

"Seohyun" Yoong seems to be surprise to see juhyun the latter too...

"Omma!!!" the crying J run to Juhyun....

"Omma that man hurt Dong-appa!!!" He harshly pointed out at Yoong....

Yoong look at the both of them.....

"He is your son?" Yoong is really shock "with Donghae?"

Juhyun didnt mind Yoong and just look at his son who still cries.....

"Don't cry it's gonna be alright" she is rying to calm him down while Yoong just stare at the both of them......

 

' But love is not enough to heal all the wounds that you left over the years....because it's hard to forget'

 

 

 

 

"Hyung 2 days to go before your first trial in the court you have to be ready" Amber said to Taeyeon who seems to be so blank.....

"Hyung?" Amber try to get his attention because he seems to be not at himself.....

Amber tap out the table that Taeyeon raise himself and realize he is spacing out.......

"Are you alrigh hyung?"

Taeyeon immediately nodded "Yeah" he answered

Amber seems to think weird about it but he just nudge it

"We have to be careful at this hyung....we have to prove your innocence"

"Yeah" he answered blankly again.....

 

"Tae-tae i know everything now....of how they plan everything and how they trick you to everything"

"Don't ever try to let that out Fany"

"no....i'll do it so you and Yuri can end this with them...."

"No!! you won't do anything that will harm you!!!"

 

he sighed as he remember his conversation with Tiffany earlier....

"Hyung?" Amber called him as he spaces out

"I'm alright Amber i'll get ready...i want to rest now and go to Tiffany before you go home ok..."

Amber smile...."yes hyung"

 

' And you will never forget how much you love that person because that's what makes you feel alive'

 

 

Jessica looks at Yuri who is sleeping peacefully at the bed.....She raise her hand and touch his hair and held it gently....She smile....

 

" You didnt knew that his memories are fastly deteriorating?"

"Deteriorating?" She ask so confuse....

"He has been consulting it recently and he is on the stage where his early onset alzheimers is forgetting the things around him"

That shock her...it feels like a knife slice her heart that it felt so painful and so heavy

"No" she said while shooking her head in denial....

 

"Why didnt you tell me?" she whisper as she touch his hair while smiling painfully.....

"your the one who said to tell everything that we feel right? then why?" she wipe the tears that fell at her cheeks....

 

"How did you manage all these years to stay strong despite of this?" Jessica asked At mrs.Kwon who is sitting beside her...

she smiled then look at her...."Because i love him" she held Jessica's hair..."he promise that he'll never forget when we first discover it but he still forgets it...."

Jessica just listens...."Me who can remember has to keep everything and be strong and let him know everyday that he can still have the love that we promise to each oher since the start..." Mrs.kwon fix the strands of hair at Jessica's face "Didn't i tell you that Memories are not that important the bond and the meaning of it are the ones that i cherish so much" Jessica smiles...."If one day Yuri will forget everything just like his dad don't ever leave him and please make him feel the love that he deserves because i know that you love my son so much"

We all knew that Yuri has a possibility of having it too....because of fear i tried to forget my feelings for Yuri and just to remain friends with him so i tried myself at every man that i can think as Yuri but it didnt stop my overflowing love for Yuri....instead i love him more.....fear that someday he will forget everything about me....so i tried to unlove him but now it finally happened....Yuri is now forgetting everything...what will i do?

 

"Sica?" Jessica heard him said as he wakes up...Jessica smiled...

"What happen?" Yuri ask

Jessica nodded "Nothing just rest okay"

Yuri smiled "Im sorry"

"For what?" she asked smiling and stopping her tears...

"Just sorry" He said

Jessica hug Yuri....

"We will be a happy family Yuri-ah...me. You and Yoona"

Yuri smiled too and hug back...

"yeah" he answered simply....

"i love you" 

"And i love you too" Yuri said with a smile

 

' And ill never forget '

 

 



Thanks and bye