PROMISE TO WAIT

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Jessica woke up expecting him to be there maybe smiling in his usual dorky ways or crying like a baby because finally she woke up but none of that ever happens because he vanish in the wind.

 

Why?

 

What happen?

 

She wants to know the reason why he left her?

Her life suddenly vanish without leaving a trace of coming back, Her Yuri, Where did her Yuri go?

 

 

It seems like life bacame so irrelevant for her, She will wake up in the morning feeling nothing then she will sleep at night feeling nothing too.

She doesn't cry or anything but everything is so evident that she is missing herself.

Her parents doesn't know why she seems like she is a dead person when the truth is she is alive and breathing.

Jessica started living with her parents again but as they thought that they could now easily control her they are so wrong because Jessica doesn't bother about everything anymore.

 

Jessica receive an offer to be an advertiser for music world tours by a company owned by a person named Tiffany Hwang

Soojung said that when she was on commatose the company is already giving her a letter but of course she can't respond because she's on coma.

Jessica at first doesn't care about it but this Tiffany Hwang is so persistent on getting her,

She kept denying the offer until one day.

 

 

Jessica is about to reject it again and this time she will tell her to stop bugging her because she will never do it.

After rejecting her Jessica didn't wait for any respond, She is about to stand up from the chair at the coffee shop where they are when....

"He tells me that you like music so much" Tiffany don't want to use this kind of way to get her but this is the only way.

Jessica stop but she doesn't understand what she's trying to imply.

Tiffany saw the opportunity when she stop so she continued.

"He also told me that 'Jessica will be the greatest pianist that this world will ever see' " Tiffany even say it the way he said it that Jessica can't help but to look back at her.

Tiffany smiled "He also said that ' Jessica is the warmest person in this world ' "

Jessica just look at her with an eyes asking for ' Where did you get that? '

Tiffany stood up from her seat and this is her final to make her accept it

"Yuri ask me to take care of you and let you be the greatest pianist this world could ever have"

Tiffany saw how she became so different just by hearing his name her eyes suddenly softens her lips unconciously lifted up for a smile that she doesn't know if she really is smiling.

 

Jessica didn't say anything while they are driving somewhere she just let Tiffany drive and she just close her eyes but to her surpise Tiffany brought her to the unit where Yuri and her are living together before

Since Yuri left she didn't came back here even once.

 

Jessica slowly open the door she didn't have to ask herself because even this place makes her remind of Yuri

This place witness everything about them.

 

Everything.....

 

The place is still the same except for a new thing that is standing at the corner of the room

As she walk near it she can feel that everything is gonna be alright, which is weird? where did she get that feeling in the first place?

 

' I'll buy you a piano Jessica ' She heard Yuri's voice while she's walking.

She continue walking near it   ' Hmm, I think......I'll put it here ' She remembers How he even imagine it putting it there.

Jessica bit her lower lip as she is standing near the piano at the place he said he would put it.

She place her hand at as she is trying to digest her overflowing feelings

' I think i like you best when your playing the piano ' Jessica can't stop her tears anymore, She let it flow

finally she cried, she cried because he left her, She cried because she miss him so much, She cried because she can't live her life without him and she cried simply because she loves him so much.

Jessica lift the cover up slowly only to stop when she saw a small envelope for letters

Her hand didn't hesitate to get it because she felt that this letter will answer all her questions

She's right the letter came from Yuri.....She read it immediately and as she read it, Her lonely side, Her earlier tears was all gone in a flash only to be replace with a smile full of love.

She place the letter at her chest while calming herself up 

 

' I'll wait Yuri-ah '

 

After some quick thoughts she turn around to see Tiffany just standing at the door smiling with her unique eyesmile.

Jessica smiled like her life came back she is hugging the letter at her chest tightly.

 

"Thank you"

 

Jessica said sounding so shy to her.

 

Tiffany never remove her smile that Jessica felt more comfortable.

"You don't have to thank me" Tiffany said while holding her hand "Because Yuri is the person who make the person i love changed" Tiffany giggled "So im just returning the favor"

"Can i be a great pianist Tiffany-shii?" Jessica ask suddenly

Tiffany nodded "I will make you" She said surely that Jessica felt assured.

 

' Im sure that you have a reason why your doing this Yuri-ah and i know that you will let me wait for you '

 

 

Jessica started living normally again, She often smile now not minding the bad things that surrounds her.

She came back at their unit and live there again.

She also started workng for Tiffany, News never appear for her about Yuri but Tiffany gave her pictures that she sneakily get via Taeyeon that Yuri of course has no knowledge about it.

In one of the pictures there is a Yuri who is eating a big burger enjoyfully which reminds her of how Seohyun would not allow him to eat that.

The other one her Yuri is building a big snowman while he's been thrown a snowball at his face.

His pictures is sent to her By Tiffany every pictures that she receive she will look at it carefully and as days, weeks and months passed by

Yuri's picture changes.

 

She slowly notice that he is changing in evey picture until one day she just saw a photo that Yuri never smile anymore and his eyes seems so strange.

Just by those pictures Jessica can see that Yuri totally change

 

One day pictures never came anymore that when she ask Tiffany about it she will just answer that Taeyeon never sent it to her anymore too.

Tiffany too never know the reason why? that when she talk to Taeyeon on the phone the latter seems like he is avoiding the topic about Yuri

 

Jessica just stay positive about everything and she just ready herself so when Yuri comes back home she wll be there to be with him.

She had promise to wait so she will do it.

 


 

 

30 months later

 

Everyone started clapping when the performance ended, Jessica as usual bowed to the people.

When she went down the reporters and flashing of cameras are the ones who greet her.

Jessica is rising in popularity as a pianist she was recognize as she advertise Tiffany's company in every music tours that they do.

People in Korea slowly notice her even outside Korea.

Life progresses for her yet her heart still waits for him.

The last picture that she saw of him was a year ago.

Now even pictures are not being in luck to her.

She misses him so much even without  a proper reason she still wait.

Yoong,Tiffany, Sooyoung or her never receive news from Yuri anymore it seems like Yuri never existed anymore.

Taeyeon seldomly talks to Tiffany over the phone too and when Yuri is open at the topic Taeyeon will change it and avoid the topic.

 

On the other hand her parents still nevercut her engagement to that man.

It was a year and a haft ago without her permission when her parents release a statement to the business press the she will be engaged and soon to be married with that man.

It was a total blast for Jessica.

She completely denied everything but the news is already spread

Sometimes she will be congratulate that she wouldn't mind it anymore that man kept persuading her that of course she will reject him because for her there's only one man she knows that it's just for her.

 

 

Jessica smiled when she saw Yoong at the crowd, She run to him.

Yoong place a rose at her hand when she was already in front of him

"You did a good job there" Yoong said while smiling

She smiled back and smell the rose "Thanks Yoong"

Yoong let out his hand "Tiffany said that your schedule is free today after this"

Jessica yawned "Yeah, I think i should sleep today" Jessica lazily said

Yoong smirk "Nah, You will go with me" Yoong held onto her shoulder

Jessica giggled "And where will you take me Mr.Im?" Jessica raise one of her eyebrows

"Just go with me okay" Jessica just nodded cutely.

 

Yoong is one of the person she lean into for this past 30 months when Yuri is gone.

Yoong never leaves her, She felt secured and protected by him.

Sometimes he moves and acts like Yuri adding that they look alike that she misses Yuri more.

She remember when they were both eating lunch and ' that man ' appear and tried to talk to her, Yoong suddenly pull her to run not minding everything and leaving that man dumbfounded.

Their stomach hurt from so much laughing because of that.

 

' Im doing all of this because i want you to be safe and sound when Hyung comes back '

 

'Are you sure that Yuri will come back?'

 

' Are you asking me an obvious question? of course he will come back and the main reason of that will always be you'

 

 

' Yuri-ah i'll wait even if it takes forever '

 

 



an update thanks for supporting this story,,,,the story will start for it's second haft so for those who likes this story please support it more....

there will be drama of course but please bear with it and read it until the end

Thank you so much and bye........