YURI MEETS J

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

"Who are you?" A man ask as he is being held down...

A mask man just smirk as he pin him down at the wall more...

 

"You steal the shares of the Jung's Isn't that right? President Cha?" The man's eye balls alomost went out of it's socket as he heard him say that...

He is trembling so hard while he is being pinned down....

 

"Who are you?!" He tried to sound calm but it is so obvious that he is scared....

 

"Just answer me or this will answer for you" The mask man release a gun that president Cha tremble more....

"I don't do anything so please release me" He beg a little but the mask man didn't budge and just point the gun at his head

He is about to scream but the mask man immediately cover his mouth to prevent him from screaming...

 

"try shouting and you will be bloody here" He release his hand from his mouth that president Cha just nodded...

 

"Why did you steal it..."

 

He didn't answer

"I'll count to three"

 

"1"

 

"2"

 

He is about to snap the trigger when he raise his hands...

 

"It's President Kim From Kim Corporations"

He said it fastly but as the mask man heard it he just release down his gun....

"Are you saying the truth?"

President Cha Nodded fastly...."If you won't believe me it's up to you but president Kim has a secret associates that made him buy those stocks" He whispered while his sweat is falling tremendously because of fear...

 

 


 

Yuri remove the mask away from his face before he rung the doorbell of Seohyun's door....

 

It took awhile when the door open....Yuri is ready to talk because he thought it will be Seohyun but he stop when it was a small child....

 

His eyes streak down while the child is just standing in the doorway.....

 

The gate is blocking both of them....

 

The child seems like he doesn't know what he's doing that he just stare down at Yuri...

 

'This child he  seems like....?'

 

But before Yuri could even thought who he reminds him of that Child Seohyun appeared...

"What are you doing outside J?"

 

"Omma" Then the child pointed Yuri who was outside

 

Seohyun then saw Yuri at the gate

 

"Oppa" Then she immediatelly open the gate....

 

 

******************************

 

"Are you saying that President Kim is the one who is behind the stealing of Jung's stocks along with that Kwon?" 

 

Yuri nodded as they are both sitted at the living room...

"I can't differentiate it though if it's real or not?"

Seohyun then sighed...

"WIll we tell it to Taeyeon oppa?"

Yuri shook his head....

"Were not sure yet...." Yuri just release a heavy sigh....

 

"Omma" Both of their attention went on the child as he run to Seohyun....

 

"Omma is talking to someone go play first J-ah"

 

J then look at Yuri that Yuri just stay still...

"he looks bear omma" J whispered to seohyun that Seohyun got to smile at that...

 

"Hi" Yuri went inside the conversation of the two...That J look at him then he hug to Seohyun

"Omma The bear is talking to me" He said it in a cute way 

 

"Bear?" Yuri said then he smile...

 

"J Is just not use to many people oppa" She said while rubbing J's back...

 

Yuri is quite confuse...

"Who is he by the way?"

 

Seohyun didn't answer for a second That Yuri feels like there is something wrong...

Seohyun smiled in a easing way before she look at Yuri...

"He is my son"

 

"Son?" 

Yuri then look at the child....then that's when he realize who the child looks like...

"Is it Yoong's son?" Yuri ask in a intense way that the child look back at him....

"Bad Bear...Shout at Omma" J spat back at him that Yuri just realize his tone...

 

"J don't talk like that" Seohyun said softly at J 

"Bear shout Omma" The child reason in a angry way...

J then look at Yuri "Bad bear" he said before he run out....

 

 

Yuri grin 

"Oppa"

"Even if you deny it Seohyun the child looks exactly like Yoong"

Seohyun just sighed before she look at Yuri in that pleading way...

"I don't want him to know"

"Why?" Yuri ask 

Seohyun avoid his eyes...

"I didn't show myself for two years afraid that J will be in danger when they knew im still alive"

Seohyun sighed again

"I want for Yoong to know but when i discovered that Yoong will have a child at Jessica i back out"

Yuri somehow stop at that..

 

Seohyun can't control her emotions that slowly tears are building at her eyes...

"He loves Jessica and i know that" Her tears finally fell down...

 

"Juhyun-ah"

 

She tried to supress it..

"Don't say it to him oppa"

Yuri didn't knew why he nodded but he somewhat agree....

 

"Alright don't cry anymore"

 

 

*********************

 

"He's bad bear omma" J won't look at Yuri as Seohyun is introducing them to each other..

 

Yuri just kneel down to level their height at each other....

 

And as Yuri look at that child

 

"Your weird today appa bear.."

That made Yuri bit his lips...

"If im a bad bear then your a naughty bear.."

The child look at him....

 

"J not" He is still making face

 

Seohyun smiled...

"Were friends J-ah so be polite to him and say sorry"

"But-"

 

When J saw his mom stare at him like that he just nodded....

 

"Sorry" He said then bowed to Yuri that Yuri can't help but ruffled his hair

 

"Your my naughty bear Jeyoong-ah" 

The child look up at Yuri

"Bear knows my name" The child said in amazement that Yuri just smiled

"Of course i know your name Naughty bear"

 

Yuri caress his head....

"is clock?" J pointed at Yuri's necklace that Yuri look at his necklace before he smiled.

 

"Do you want this?"

 

The child didn't answer that Yuri can't help but to hug him....Emotions filled Yuri that he can't help himself

 

"Someday i'll give this to you Jeyoong-ah so please don't ever leave me again...."

The child didn't understand but nodded at him......

 



An update thanks and byeeee.....