WHY?

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

"Is she even sure of what she's saying?" Sooyoung asked as he felt irritated at the girl that he just met at Taeyeon's office earlier.

"You kept on complaining about Sunny too much Soo" Yuri said as he is preparing his clothes to wear because he had so much sweat earlier because of a game.

 

Sooyoung grumbled and still kept on complaining that Yuri can't help but to laugh at that.

Yuri ignore that and turn his head on Taeng who is at the bleachers and just waiting for them.

"Hey Taeng!" Yuri shouted at his position.

 

Taeyeon raise his head as he heard Yuri call his name.

 

"Don't think too much about it!" He shouted from afar that Taeyeon just smiled at this positive guy, It seems like he has no problem at all when they were in NYC he seems he has no life but when he came back in Korea and saw Jessica again this guy changed back to his normal ways.

 

 

"That kid is not again with us" Taeyeon said as he notice that lately Yoong has been avoiding contact with them which is so weird.

They are at Sooyoung's car and they are heading at Yuri's unit, Well their game ended earlier so they're going home early.

 

 

*************************

 

Yuri went ahead first because The two are just going to buy snacks for them.

 

He is walking near the door when he felt something weird within him, It seems he felt it before.

 

When he unconciously turn the knob of the door it's open which he frowned but just shrugged it off after all Jessica kept repeating that hobby of  not closing the door.

 

He is walking slowly thinking that Jessica might be sleeping that clumsy girl he should scold her for this.

 

Yuri is at the peek of the room when his eyes got so much shocked and his body immediately move as he see Jessica lying at the floor of their room.

 

"Jessica!" He came near her and raise her up.

 

"Wake up jessica!" He tap her but she didn't respond.

 

He carried her and run.

 

"Taeng! Im going to the hospital, Jessica is not okay right now!" Yuri shouted at the phone as he is on slight panic.

 

He made a fastest record as he is so fast to go down.

 

"Be alright baby,Please!" He said as he wait for a taxi to hail it to stop.

 

He is so much worried that his sweat is dripping tremendously at his face.

 

 

 

*******************

 

"When your in love everything that she does will reflect on you especially the bad things that really struck you"

 

"But what if that will stop me from loving that person?"

 

"That's up to you on how you trust that person Yuri"

 

"I love Sica that much that whenever i see her with other guys i just tell to myself that someday the guy that she will be with will be me"

 

"Then fight for that person which you will know that you can love forever Yuri"

 

 

"What?" Yuri want to hear it again as he can't indicate it at his own mind of what he just heard.

 

"Your wife is 6 weeks pregnant" The doctor said it to Yuri.

 

"P-Pre-Pregnant?" His whole body is on shock as he process of what he just heard.

 

Even if the doctor already left he is still at that position,

 

His Jessica is pregnant?

 

 

Should he be happy?

 

 

Why would he be happy?

 

 

 

Jessica groan that Yuri slowly look to her.

 

Jessica frowned at the sudden contact of light that she cover her eyes and blink it a few times.

"Jessica"

Jessica heard it that she look up seeing Yuri with that blank expression on his face.

"Y-Yuri" She sense something is wrong upon seeing him.

 

"I came at our house earlier and i saw you unconcious so i brought you here" Yuri said it calmly that Jessica felt a little nervous at that tone.

 

"Yu-"

 

"Who is it?" 

She stopped as Yuri cut down her words.

Her brows knitted at that sudden question.

 

She saw Yuri gritted his teeth but she can't understand what he is trying to say.

 

"What are you asking?' Still she is confuse

 

 

"Jessica Do you love me?"

 

 

That made Jessica stop but answer it too

"Of course" She said in a sure tone she is becoming really puzzled at him.

 

 

 

"Then why are you pregnant?"

 

 

 

 

That is just simply said But Jessica felt that Her heart is pierce adding that Yuri is all calm.

 

"P-Pregnant?" Jessica can't believe what she just heard at him.

 

Yuri sneered and look at her in a way that she is like melting in her own world.

"Tell it to me Jessica and i'll kill that person" He is still smirking and Jessica who is in that position don't know what to do next.

 

Yuri breathed harshly releasing that so called anxiety that is starting to build within him.

 

"WHO IS IT!!!!"

He shouted as his patience is slowly turning down

 

Yuri's voice echo through the whole place making all the patients and nurses turn their attention there.

 

Jessica felt her eyes getting hot as she felt that this is just a nightmare and he will wake up and the real Yuri will be smiling when she woke up.

 

 

"Im Sorry" Jessica held his hands tightly as he is starting to shake in anger.

 

"I don't know what happen it happen so fast"

 

Jessica felt that Yuri's hand clenched between her hands that is holding his.

 

"It's......"

 

"It's......"

 

Jessica lowered her head

 

 

 

 

"It's Y-Yoong"

 

 

 

"Then how would i love  her if i didn't know if she loves me or not"

 

 

 

Yuri slowly let go of his hand at Jessica that Jessica started crying.

 

 

 

"Why don't you ask yourself then Hyung"

 

The person that i always thought that understand my feelings for Jessica is the person that would betray me that much

as i was on that position that conversation within us suddenly flashes within me making me remember it.

 

"Your really the best Yoong"

 

 

"Je-Jessica" He said nonchalantly.

 

 

"Why?"

 

 



An update......I know that you guys will be so mad at me for this chapter but i am making sure that this story will be the best....

Hope that you will respond to this chapter...

 

Hehehee

Thanks and Byeeeeee