HYUNG

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

When i almost die you are the one who save me and gave me my second life.

Your father who should throw us away for we are a big mistake in your family let you save me.

My mother who is also your mother accepted me as her child even if my father  made a big mistake to her.

My father almost ruin your family yet when we needed help your family didn't ignore us.

 

The family that you have is a family that every person dreams of and im one of them.

My father knelt down to your father and he almost kiss the ground for so much gratitude because i live again when i almost die.

For once i want to repay you for always saving me and protecting me.

From the start learning about the secret about our family is not a shock to me anymore because from the start ive alraedy treated you as my brother yet the truth is im really your haft brother.

 

Growing up there is only one person i look up to and that is you, I don't show it often times but i care so much about you the way you care about me.

 

Jessica Jung the person that we both like ever since we were little but i know when to give up and give you the person that is loving you.

 

When our mother die along with your father, father and i already knew that we should now be the one to make you happy and give you a family.

 

Fate really knows how to play it's people.

When happiness almost are at your hands fate let it go way more far for you to reach it again and experience difficulty.

 

My hyung that is always beside me and give me strength and my hyung that makes me think that family is the source of happiness.

 

I won't let you get hurt cause you are my hyung and your little brother this time is the one who will protect you.

 


 

Yoong felt the light that is seaming at his eyes that he slowly open his eyes.

What happen to him? He asked that to  himself.

He immediately felt the hand that is holding his, his eyes look up to the owner of the hand.

"Yoong" His vision is not yet clear but he knew whose voice is that.

 

"Jessica" He said between his smiles.

He saw her smile in relief that all her worries are almost gone when she saw him awake.

Then the scene flash into him that he jolted up but stop when he felt the wincing pain that he fell down at the bed.

He tried it again but this time she was stop by Jessica.

"Don't move too much your wounds are still fresh" Jessica said in her calmly yet reprimanded tone

"Seohyun? How is she? I need to see her?" He wants to hear her condition that is the only reason he will stop from standing up and leave.

 

"Don't worry she's fine after all you have been here in a week" Jessica said in a calming tone

He breathed out then sighed.

"Hyung? What about Hyung?" He is pertaining to Yuri.

"He is fine you don't have to worry about him" He wants to believe in that but Jessica's tone doesn't sound like that.

"Don't let him do something stupid" He warned immediately that Jessica smirk that made Yoong frowned.

"He won't stop Yoong even if i turn to Hellsica he won't stop" Jessica put the blanket to him while she is laughing a little.

"Jess! They are dangerous!" he tried to stood up again but Jessica this time push her harshly that he stay stilled.

 

"This time he promise that no one will get hurt anymore and that they will pay for everything"  Yoong stop at that tone of hers.

 

Yoong smirk and grip the blanket feeling a little frustrated.

"So this time he will be the one to save me again" He shook his  head trying to understand everything about it.

"No" That simple answer made Yoong look up to her and her frustration is slowly gone upon seeing Jessica smiling at her.

 

"No one is gonna be a hero Yoong, Yuri will do this because he cares for you and that you getting hurt is the last thing he wants to see"

Jessica sitted beside him. 

"I want to protect him too but it is always ending up him protecting me"

Jessica held his hand "To repay him you should just give him the love that he deserve"

Yoong slowly felt that Jessica really is the person that can understand Yuri more than anyone.

Yoong just turn his head to the other side "That monkey i won't let him steal the show" 

Jessica knew that Yoong understand it that she finally can breath.

 


 

Papers are scattered everywhere and in those papers the only thing that iswritten is ' 14 '

Yuri this time is  just looking at the final paper that is place down at the table near the couch where he is sitted.

This time he will finish this without anyone getting hurt.....

Yoong is the last person that they will lay their hands too he will never allow anyone to get hurt anymore.

His hands slowly write at the paper The number 14.

 

Kt He smirk.

Ive caught you....

Yuri grin inwardly.

 

 

You will pay for all of this.

 

"Stop day dreaming Yul" That made Yuri smile upon hearing the familiar voice.

 

Sooyoung enter the room with Taeng at his side.

Yuri look at the two and stood up.

 

"KT" Yuri said in a lighter tone.

 

"Let's get this started" Yuri declared that both Taeng and Sooyoung just smirk.

 

Group of men slowly appear and guard them.

 

' This will be your payment for dragging my family along '

Sooyoung at his right while Taeng is at the left followed By Men that guards them.

 

"Let's finish this KT"

 



guys i know that we all got shocked at the sudden news even i got shocked too but i dont truly believe in them, sorry for those who truly believe.

so for the sake of this story i want to know the opinion of this stories readers.

 Will i go on to this story with Taeny or just seperate them and do their story seperately.

 PLease i want to know your opinion guys.....

 

for the 14 it is KT, Try writing big K then small letter t like this Kt try removing the down tail of the k and make the t move closer try writing it in a paper and you'll know hhahahaaahahha i hope you get it....

 

thanks again and bye......