SHUT DOWN

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Those memories from those years is what i like best.

Together with his family i became so happy.........Yuri never left me he is always there for me.

All those guys that i dated in the past i kept comparing them to Yuri but none of them can match of how Yuri is to me.

I always waited for Yuri to ask me of how i feel or if i like him but never even once he tried.

I always thought that Yuri never likes me because he just let me be with those guys but he is just being numb to himself.

 

If Yuri never likes me that's fine i said to myself, If she will like other woman that's fine but if he does just don't let Yuri be away from me because i can't live my life without him.

 

I can't open my eyes even if i wanted too, I think im sleeping right now

I like to sleep so i guess this is fine but it seems weird that no one is waking me up.

 


 

Everything became complicated for all of them.

Seohyun told Yuri of what really happened to them.........

 

 

Both of them  are abducted and had been place in an abandon warehouse

Yoong was beaten up by a group of men while he is tied upside down while she's been tied in a chair.

Her chair which is tied down to her was back facing Yoong so she couldn't see him.

 

After Some time the beatings had not been heard and her eyes are already swollen from so much crying.

"Police officer Seo Juhyun" Seohyun heard a deep voice of a man that she immediately struggle up.

She heard him walking around him until he stop in front of her.

Seohyun's eyes widens while her sweat drips down from her forehead and her heart feels so tense.

Her lips are pale she can feel it beneath the cloth that is covering .

The man bowed down to her 

"Kwon Tyler" He introduce himself.

She is chasing her breath while looking at the man.

He remove the cloth from then smiled again "You look beautiful" he complimented her

But he smirk "But Jessica is more beautiful"

When Seohyun heard Jessica's name,She knew that it has something to do with Yuri too.

"What......Do you.......Want?" Seohyun ask while breathing hard.

He shrugged his shoulders "Well i have everything and i can do whatever i want....So? what is it?" He said like he is thinking

"Jessica Jung" He grin widely and pat Seohyun's head.

"Can you give a message to Yuri For me"

Seohyun didn't reply she kept on insisting herself to be free

"Tell him to play with me"

"You'll pay for this!!!" Seohyun finally catch her voice,

That made him startled At the sudden voice but he stop himself to laugh

"Who? To the police?" He shook his head stopping himself to laugh

"I can escape them in a flash and Oh! be careful to the police you tell to, you never knew maybe it's one of my men"

He pull something at his pocket

It's an injection!

"What are you going to do?" He didn't answer instead he it into her.

Slowly she felt that her body is falling down, her eyes is slowly drifting.

"If he lose he will give Jessica to me"

That's the last thing that she heard and she lost her conciousness...

 

Yuri planned everything by himself and no one can stop him.

Sooyoung And Taeyeon can't even stop him, Yuri even said to them that if they don't want then he'll settle it all by himself.

 

She just let Yuri of what he wants to do that every day that pass by he kept chasing him, finding his flaws

Yuri became obssesed of hunting him down but it always turns out that he will out run Yuri and Yuri will restart over again.

 

Kwon Tyler is making Yuri run to his trap and obviously Yuri is captured by it.

He has no evidence, proof or anything his only weapon is that initials and Seohyun's words.

He can't declare anything by that.

Jessica's parents are on Tyler's side and her parent's are looking at Yuri as a bad influence for their daughter.

 


 

 

It's a one fine night, this is a night were Yuri is not on his hide and seek play with Tyler Kwon.

They are at a nearby park, Yuri and Jessica.

 

The park is on it's finest hour, People are enjoying the place and they are one of them.

 

Jessica is holding his hand tightly while they are walking.

"What do you want to do Jessica?" Yuri ask while they are walking.

"Let's sit for a while" Jessica pull Yuri at the nearby bench.

Jessica sat down, Yuri was about to sit too when he stop and smile.

"Wait i'll just buy some ice cream" He said and run down to the ice cream vendor excitedly.

She giggled at that, She misses that Kind of Yuri because nowadays his only priority is to prove that Tyler Kwon is really the one who did this to all of them and she's sick of that.

She look at Yuri who seems like having a problem and having a long talk at the vendor

She stood up and walk to them.

 

 

"Then split it into haft, How many times do i have to tell you" The vendor scratch his head at this non-understandable kid.

"Eey, Ahjushii i know you still have some leftovers there" Yuri tried to open the cart but before he could open it a slap was sent to his hand.

"Ahh!" Yuri shook his hand that has been slap 

"How many times do i have to tell you that just split this ice drop into haft" The vendor shook it in front of Yuri.

Yuri was about to protest when someone grab the ice drop.

"We will take it" Jessica said sweetly that the frowning man  smiled immediately at Jessica's sweet tone.

Yuri and Jessica went back to the bench and sat there.

"Why are you arguing with him?" Jessica asked at him.

"I just feel like it and besides i don't want one ice cream only" Yuri said to her that Jessica laugh while looking at him.

Jessica split the ice drop into haft and give the other one to him.

 

"Here" Jessica hand him the other one that he took it.

"We use to do this" Jessica said while looking at the ice drop.

Yuri felt Jessica hinting him something and he somewhat felt nostalgic for an unknown reason.

 

Jessica laugh a little and look up

"After ditching Sooyoung and Yoong after dismissal we will go here to buy some ice drop then sit at these particular bench"

Jessica smiled easingly and look down facing him

"I miss those days Yuri-ah"

Yuri can't help but to smile.

 

Yuri felt so frustrated since he started finding the truth he won't even rest and kept finding something to ease his mind but whatever  he do he can't point him but along with that he almost forgot that there is a person who is waiting for him and is willing to fight for him but he almost neglected it.

 

' Im sorry Jessica'

 

 

Someone stop in front of them that they look back to it.

Both of their attention went into it.

"It's a mime" Yuri stood up in front of it giddily

"It's a clown Yuri-ah" Jessica corrected him while she just relax herself at the bench.

"Eey, Jessica It's a mime" Yuri insisted himself.

"Your a mime right?" Yuri turn around to ask it but the clown didn't answer.

Yuri pouted "He won't answer Jessica how will we know if he's a mime or a clown " Yuri said like a kid having a bet.

Jessica just shrugged it off.

Yuri started poking himself and moving like he's a mime that at first Jessica ignores it but she can't help but to laugh at his silly antics.

 

Upon laughing Jessica notice that the clown is pulling something from his pocket she just didn't mind it and was about to look away and just focus her attention on Yuri who is doing silly things when she felt that everything suddenly stops

Her eyes slowly open wide

Yuri notice Jessica's weird sudden reaction that when he turn around to look at the clown or whatever it is.

He is already raising a gun in front of him, Everything flashes at Yuri that he stops and he remembers that particular scene but before he could enhance it at his mind.........

 

"YURI!!!!"

 

' BANG! '

 

Everyone panic out when a gun shot was heard, everyone started running the clown even vanish with the crowd.

He thought that he was shot, He thought that this time he wil die but as he open his eyes, The scene that appears before him is worst than everything he could ever imagine.

He felt that everything is moving fastly while his world is running so slow.

 

HIs hands started shaking and trembling. His lips turn white at the sudden weakening of his whole body.

He can't find his own voice to say a word he even feels like dying right now.

The only thing that he can do is cry he felt his own tears mixing with the blood on his clothes, HIs clothes that is full of jessica's blood.

 

 

 

 

XXXXX HOSPITAL

 

Yuri didn't budge where he is standing at when he got slap hardly at the face.

 

"OMMA" Soojung held her mom away from him.

"What did you do to my daughter?!" She really is furious with him, She let go of herself from Soojung's hold and grab his shirt that is full Of Jessica's blood on it.

Yuri slowly knelt down in front of mrs.Jung

"Im so sorry"

Yuri said in a low tone voice but enough for them to hear it . Yuri is gritting his teeth while he kept his head lowed.

"Oppa stand up" Soojung tried to pull him up but Yuri just let himself do that

 

"Take this trash away!!" Mrs. Jung ordered from his men that his men started to get Yuri

"Wait!" Yuri let go of his hands from those men. 

"Please just let me stay and watch Jessica" Yuri pleaded but it seems like  Mrs. Jung doesn't care.

He was carried away he tried to let go but they are gripping him tightly.

"Please Jessica needs me" Yuri insisted himself but he was not being considered.

While being carried away, Tyler Kwon walk in That Yuri stop from struggling as he walk near, their eyes met that Yuri felt that he had lose again he smirk devilishly at Yuri declaring that he had won again....

 

 

He was thrown at the parking lot harshly that he felt the ground hit his body.

He is about to stand up again when they hold him down.

 

"This kid is persitent" One of the man said feeling irritated at him.

Yuri started kneeling down again "I need to go there Jessica needs me" He pleaded

The other one laugh and hit his head but Yuri didn't care about it

"Even if you kneel there we won't let you enter there"

They started walking when Yuri Hug  one of the man's leg

"Yah!" He shouted out and move Yuri away from his leg "Just let me watch her"

The other one kick him hard that he let go

But Yuri grab back again ignoring the pain from the kick "Please" 

This time the man grab his hair and push him away.

"You really won't stop"

They started kicking and punching him but Yuri won't fight back instead he would hold the man's pants when they will leave and plead to them.

 

After minutes of punching him out he is now lying flat at the ground.

They are about to leave and they are now sure that he can't move but Yuri grab the man's shoes and hold it with all his remaining strenght.

"Jes-sica" he said panting trying to catch some air.

The man kick his head away that he let finally let go.

 

His vision is becoming misty, His tears started falling from his eyes looking at them walk away.

"Just let ..........me......watch......Jessica" he mumbled between his breathings

He tried to fight it, He tried to stood up but it seems that his body is numb

"Jes....sica"

He reach out slowly his hands "Just.......let me stay.......with her" He cried so hard trying to move

"Jessica" He treid to crawl down but after few crawls he just stop.

"PLEASE!!!!" He shouted begging out while crying out his frustration.....

 



An update please comment for me to know how this story is going for you hahahahhahaha.

Thanks and byeeeee........