SURE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

 

Yuri woke up and slowly lifted his body up to know what happen to him......

 

He is lying at his own bed and the first thing that he notice is the pain that scramps through his body.

He wince a little before he finally lifted his body up....

 

"Yoong! Yoong! Wake up!" Yuri shouted as he lifted themselves out of the water...

It's kind of a miracle that he woke up when he pass out of the water......But maybe somehow those imagination save him...

First, Yoona reminding him of how he should take care of everything and now Yoong's son waking him up to forgive his father.....

Yoong is unconcious while bleeding while he is panting so hard.....Yes he feel the pain from his own body but that is not important now, He have to save Yoong....

 

"H-hyung" He heard a slight voice that he immediately glance back at him....

"Yoong!" He is on slight panic as he look at his own brother....

and in a manner or so a rain started dripping down upon them...

"Hyung" His voice is fading.

"Don't worry hyung is gonna save you" Yuri held him tightly as he is also stopping his own pain from his body....

"I-I"

"Don't talk anymore i'll-" His sentence cutted down when Yoong tightly grab his shirt....

"Just.....Forgive......My child"

He is really grabbing his shirt so tight...

Yuri didn't answer instead he carried him to his back..

"Don't talk as if you'll die" Yuri said in a highly matter tone...

Yoong almost lifted his lips for a smile.....

"You can't die because i have promise someone that you have to live"

 

Yuri didn't know how he mange to take them both at a hospital.

 

He is being push in while Yuri is following them....

 

The nurse stop him from entering when they were at the door of the operating room.....

 

He stop there while standing alone in front of the operating room....

"You can't die Yoong" He shook his head.

"I didn't even forgive you fully so....." he's panting "You can't die"

 

Minutes later they all came......Jessica,Soojung,Sooyoung,Hayoung and Juhyun...

 

"Yuri" Yuri lifted his head up as he heard Jessica called his name....

"Sica" Yuri look back at them....

"What happen to Yoong?" It was Sooyoung who Lifted Yuri up form where he is standing at because Obviously he seems so wounded up.

"And you?" Sooyoung look at him "you need to be treated too" Sooyoung said to him.

"Im fine" He wave his hand and decline....

"Yuri please you need to go too" Jessica held him too.

"No, I'll have to wait for Yoong and when he wakes up i'll go and kill that bastard who almost Killed Yoong"

he sounded so hysterical that everyone seems so worried about him...

He release himself at Sooyoung's hold that when he tried to walk......

 

'BLAG'

 

He fell down from the floor.....

 

"Yuri" They all shouted out as he passed out...

 

 

 

"So your awake now" he heard the door open from his room

 

"Sica" 

Jessica just smiled and sat at the side of his bed.

"How's Yoong?" Yuri immediately ask at her....

"Don't worry anymore He's fine" Jessica answer...

Jessica heard him sighed in relief.....

 

Jessica can't help but to smile so much.....

 

"Yuri-ah"

Yuri suddenly look at Jessica at that endearing tone  that she calls him and when he looks at her, she is looking at him with those eyes that is full of love...

 

"Were always here for you Yuri, like how you are always with us"

Yuri look at her for a second before he smile and nodded at her....

 

He lean his head at her shoulder....That Jessica just rub his head gently....

 

"Just fight Yuri im just here to wait for you"

"Thank you"

 

 


 

Taeyeon is holding Tiffany's hand while they are at the garden...

Taeyeon is leaning his head at Tiffany's shoulder.....

 

"Are you ready?" Tiffany ask at him.

Taeyeon just smiled as he relax himself at her shoulder.....

"Don't cry if ever we started"

Tiffany smirk "Im not going to cry"

Taeyeon harshly lifted his head....

"What?!" Tiffany laugh as she saw his reaction.....

 

Taeyeon sneered "So your just gonna laugh at me?"

Tiffany pouted still smiling that Taeyeon can't help but to feel so in love looking at her....

Taeyeon then smiled as he flick her forehead..

 

"Ah!"

 

Taeyeon grin 

"Why am i in love with you Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon's eyes softens as he suddenly felt everything in daze....

 

"Of course im beautiful" Tiffany laugh at her own antics but she Stop laughing as her eyes landed on him and see him looking at her in that loving way.....

 

"Tae-Tae" 

 

Taeyeon raise his hands to touch both of her cheeks.....

"I won't give up Fany-ah"

Tiffany shook her head "i know"

 

"Tomorrow when i release myself at the authorities just stay at everyone's side okay?"

Tiffany nodded....

 

"We can prove your innocence"

 

Taeyeon smiled then nodded....

"Yuri and Juhyun promise me that everything is gonna be alright"

 

One of our plans is to release me at the authorities then open all of the case that had happen two years ago......We will do everything in the right way and finally achieve everything in justice.....

 

"Promise me that you won't give up Tae=Tae"

 

Taeyeon nodded again....

 

"As long as i love you I won't give up"

 

' Im sure that everything is gonna fall the way it is '

 

 

 



Thanks and byeeeee