SACRIFICE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

JESSICA POV

 

Everyone is looking at us as we walk together.

Me, Holding Yuri's hand while he is holding mine too.....

In front of us are Taeyeon standing together with Tiffany while Juhyun, Sooyoung, Chanyeol and Hayoung are there too.

 

Taeyeon didn't wait for us to reach them because he run to the both of us.....

 

He showed his smile first...........

 

"Did you miss me buddy?" Taeyeon tap Yuri's cheek that Yuri smiled and hug Taeyeon which make him shock a little but hug back too.....

 

"Don't ever do things alone again Taeng" I somehow felt a little strain in Yuri's voice.

 

Taeyeon laugh a little before he glance at me........"I should also say that to you" He said like he is telling me to guard Yuri as he said that to him...

 

"Eeey, cut out the drama guys" Sooyoung cut in between them before he put his arms at their shoulder.

 

He look at them one by one before he grin......

"Were gonna be detectives again"

I smiled at that while i shook my head,  
Seriously they are all dorks.........

 

 


 

 

"So all along that stupid walling forehead is after Yuri" Sooyoung say irritatingly as Juhyun is starting to tell all the things that we should know.....

 

I saw Taeyeon smirk then place the glass at the table.....

"They are all playing at us" He is gritting his teeth hardly then i glance at Yuri......He is all calm.....My hand touch his hand that he look at me.......

 

I showed an assuring smile to him that he smile back at me....

 

"But the main target is Yuri oppa"

 

Juhyun look at Yuri that all of them look at him......

Yuri look back to them but with a genuine smile........

 

"Im so sorry if because of this all of you got into my mess"

 

A silence break in first before we heard a loud laugh.........

 

"It's not just your mess Yul" Taeyeon sneered then stood up before he shrugged his shoulders.....

"If not because of this mess i wouldn't have known the best person in this world"

 

Yuri saw how Taeyeon smile, His smile seems so real.....

 

Tiffany nodded......."I agree" Sooyoung said too.

"Me too" it was Juhyun.

 

"They are right oppa" Hayoung sweetly said.

 

I saw how he got amaze as he see all of them is at his side.....Even i will always be at his side......

 

Yuri stood up from where he is sitted at and with so much happiness.......Yuri bowed to all of them........

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon jump out to him and ruffled his hair.......

 

And we will end this together right? Seobang?

 

 


 

After that hours of talking a plan has been set and we all prepared ourselves for it because we will finally end all of it......

 

 

I was at the kitchen and drinking a glass of water while looking at The dorks playing at the living room when someone tap my shoulders......I look back and saw Juhyun smiling at me.

 

I smiled too...

 

"They are all crazy right?" I said when i look back to them.

 

"Yeah" she said.

 

"I wish Yoong is also here" That made me stop and look at her but as i look at her she is smiling in the way with so much ease.

 

She didn't look at me instead she continued....

 

"Are you still mad at him?"

 

I was all froze up "J-Juhyun-ah" I was a bit stuttered....

 

Finally she look at me.....

 

"Do you have already a name for it?"

 

I can't seem to react as how She said things but as her face show a smile i can also see a hint of pain in it that obviously she doesn't want to show.....

 

"Yoona"

 

Both of us got a little surprise as we heard it.....

Yuri is already in front of us and he is smiling while panting...

 

He grab the glass that i was holding before he gulp it all up.......

 

Then we heard Taeyeon shout while Tiffany and Sooyoung are tickling him......

 

Then Yuri pull me and Juhyun to join there.......

 

Smiling,laughing and enjoying everything, i guess this will all be the day that we should do this because everything is a long way to go.....

 

My heart felt a little relief to see everyone at ease.......

 

 

Guys this is not the last time right?

 

 


 

2 DAYS LATER

 

Soojung saw her sister enter their mansion.......She is quite surprise at the sudden visit even their parents are shock to see her there.......

 

"Unnie" Soojung called her as she run down the stairs....

 

As she look at her older sister she seems so serious and seems like she will engage in a fight or something.....

 

"U-Unnie" Soojung's voice faded as she calls her again.....

 

Then Mr and Mrs. Jung came down calmly.

 

"Sooyeon what brings you here" It was Mrs. Jung.

 

Soojung is waiting for her sisters answer but instead of an answer Jessica walk by to get near them......

 

"I want to get married" Jessica's voice seems firm and strong.....as she bows

 

Her parents look at her with those sharp eyes.......

 

"Sooyeon if you want to marry that good fo-"

 

"I'll marry the one that you wanted" Jessica cutted them down in surprise that they all got their shock in their faces in that unexpected announcement...

 

"U-Unnie"

 

"What happen to your boyfriend?" Soojung look at to her mom as she ask that to her older sister.

 

"I broke up with him"

 

Soojung look back at Jessica with a so unbelievable expression on her face.......

 

"That is a joke right"

 

Everyone's attention went to Soojung as she finally blurted out something.......

 

"What are you saying Unnie?" Soojung looks so confuse and mad that she gritted her teeth....

 

"Are you crazy?!" She went near Jessica and shook her hardly.

 

"What's happening to you?!" It is a whisper yet it is full of emotion that her voice became so strong....

 

Jessica look at Soojung with that no emotion face......

 

"Happen?" Jessica shook her head "I just woke up from reality Soojung-ah"

 

Soojung's eyes widens

 

"U-Unnie?" Soojung's face is full of horror as she heard that

 

Jessica gritted her teeth as she clenched her fist tightly......

 

 

Just a little more and all of this will finally end......

 



An update thanks again and bye......