OLD MEMORIES

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

 

'People tend to forget things that they usually do at their daily life.....But that's just normal but in my case.......

 

I slowly feel that i always forget what i have to do sometimes, but i think that's just normal too until one day..... '

 

"Yuri"

 

Jessica saw him just standing outside their unit and seems like he is not at himself.....

It's early in the morning and when she woke up Yuri is not inside their unit and when she went out she saw him standing there.

 

When she came near him he slowly tilted his head at her that they are now looking at each other.

 

"Why are you here?" she ask as she held him but he frowned then he slowly let go of his hand to hers looking at her like she is a stranger......

 

Jessica sneered at that "It's early in the morning Yuri can we just sleep again" She ignore that weird movement of Yuri and she is about to pull him again when....

 

"Im waiting for Sica" That made Jessica stop and look at him.

 

He look at her then smiled.....

 

"Who are you?" He ask that her heart beats so fast because of shock....

 

Yuri faint down after that......

 

 

' And today it happen again and just as my heart won't allow it my mind decides everything '

 

 

"Sir?" The lady at the flower shop called for Yuri's attention when he seems on daze...

 

"Sir?" 

 

Yuri's eyes flick sign that he woke up from that daze....

 

The lady seems confuse at his moves, He roam his eyes around the flower shop and he looks at the place like he doesn't know why he's there.....

The lady even confuse place the flower in front of him...

"Heres your flower sir"

Yuri frowned at her "Flower? i didn't ask for a flower" Yuri said surely....

The lady scratch her head first before she look at Yuri....

"Are you alright Mr Kwon?" The lady ask that Yuri seem to stop before he close his eyes slowly....

 

 

Then suddenly everything just flash for him that he remembers it.....

 

Yuri scratch his head this time before he smiled at her.....

"Im sorry it's just that you know office work is too harsh..." Yuri said jokingly that the lady smile

"It's alright Mr Kwon"  she said that she gave the flowers to him...

Yuri get it then smiled..."Thanks"

The lady bowed at him that he also bowed....

 

When he went out of the shop....He stood there for awhile.....

He tends to forget things lately and he's now slowly bothered by it...

Is it starting?

He shook his head first.....This can't be happening....Not now.....

 

He went inside his car and place the flower at the other vacant seat beside him....

 

He rub his face with his hands before he grip the steering wheel of his car.....

 

"Memories aren't everything Yuri...."

 

He relax himself and calm his mind.....

 

"Appa...It's starting....Help me" Yuri said as his eyes close

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He's dead" 8 year old Yuri stop from going to his own room when he heard that coming from his parent's room.

Yuri on curiousity drop his eyes to eavesdrop on the conversation.....

"Are you the one who killed him?" It was his mother's voice.

 

"I have to and you know that"

In the small opening of the room His innocent mind has to heard all of it...

"What will we do now?" His mother is crying on his father's shoulders.

 

"He is already fixing the case" Mr Kwon said pertaining to Mr Im

"Im scared"

 

"Shhhh" He hush his wife as he hug him tightly.....

 

Yuri thought slowly before he get out there and walk to go to his room.....

His young mind doesn't bother it so he just let those memories go but as he thought of it now....does those conversation had to do with everything that is happening to them now....

 

 

"You killed my father!!!!" A boy who seems older than him shouted at them....his eyes is full of anger and grief...

His mother is hiding him away as people started gossiping inside the court...

The other boy is crying so hard while he is gritting his teeth tightly.....

 

"You will all pay for this!!!" The child shouted at his father while the child is being led away by his own family lawyer....

 

"We have to go Mr.Kwon" Yuri heard the lawyer said that to the child.......

 

Their eyes met and Yuri saw how he looks so lost while he is being led away......

 

 

Yuri sighed as he knows that those memories are significant to him now, that when he was a child he just doesn't bother about it....

 

He started his car and slowly he drove it out.....

 

 

 

"It was self defense and the lawyers knows it...." Yuri and Yoong who is playing at the backyard heard it but Yoong didn't bother while him, he just stop for awhile and continue playing again and didn't bother....

 

 

Yuri is now in front of Taeyeon....

"Hey buddy what's up?" Taeyeon is smiling while they are talking at the visitors room...

 

Yuri just smiled then look at him..

"How are you?" Yuri ask...

Taeyeon nodded at him before he close his eyes....

"It seems like you have a problem buddy?"

Yuri smiled unconciously before he lean his self at the chair.....

 

"How can you say that?"

"That's not the face of the happy Yuri" Taeyeon open his eyes....

 

"Even blurry i know how The happy Yuri looks like"

 

Yuri nodded his head....

 

"Im so sorry Taeng"

 

"For what?" Taeyeon ask while looking at him..

 

"This is all my fault" Yuri said while his head bowed down....

Taeyeon slowly lift his head up.....

 

"How long will you say sorry to me or to all of us"

 

"Until i can finally knew why this all happened to us"

That answer made Taeyeon chuckled and laugh that Yuri look at him.....

 

Taeyeon's face softens then his hands tap his cheek...

 

"Whatever happens life will always have those things that will make you fall hard but whatever happens we are all here for you"

 

 

"You are the best thing that ever happen to me my son because of you i can finally say how much i love your mother....You are the pure evidence that our love is the strongest"

 

Yuri saw how his father smile so perfectly easing....

 

 


 

Jessica open the door with the flowers at the door...When she saw it she immediately smile and get it from there.....

 

"Come out there Seobang-ah" Jessica said while hugging the bouquet of flowers...

 

Yuri then came out while holding a piece of rose while smiling.....

 

"How is my baby today?" 

Jessica giggled then hug him.....

"I miss you" she said while feeling his warmth and his scent...

 

"Ive just gone for awhile yet you miss me? What if i gone for so long?"

That words didn't turn out as a joke for her that she hit his shoulders.....

"I won't let you gone for so long and don't say jokes like that" She said while pouting and glaring at him....

Yuri chuckled before he hug Jessica again.....

"I love you"

 

Jessica just smiled

"I love you too"

 

Yuri just lean his chin at her shoulder.....

"Don't give up on me Sica...."

 

"Yuri" Jessica seems worried at his tone....

 

"Just promise me"

 

Jessica who don't know why he suddenly acts like that just answered...

 

"Of course"

 

Yuri hug her more tight......

 

"I won't give up"

 

She just smiled "I know"

 

 

" I Just have to fight right? Memories are just like that but the bond is what's more important"



To those who support this story thank you very much hahahahaha....

Thanks again and byeeeee