MY NAME IS YURI

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

YURI POV

They are all looking at me like i am some kind of a picture or something.

Their eyes are just sticking and glued into me that somehow i felt a little freak out.

I don't recognize any of them at all or hell! i regocnize my own self, Do i have to ask? It felt so confusing waking up not even remembering my own name. 

Kwon Yuri? is that my name? Well the woman i had woken up call me that, she also call me seobang which is weird.

What is her name again? Ahh! Si-ca! What a weird name and she even say that im the one who gave her that name.

Well if i look at her now she's in the corner while the others are looking at me like im a picture as i said.

They introduce themselves one by one.

A tall guy name Choi Sooyoung one of my buddies he said.

A blonde girl name Hyoyeon who is one of the guys she said.

Then a good looking guy who is named Im Yoong My best friend since childhood.

 

"Krystal Jung" Finally my attention drifted up when this woman introduce herself.

She is a looker and beautiful also.

I started to smile that they are quite surprise.

"Nice to meet you Krystal-shii" I found myself saying that to her that she immediately hug me.

"Oppa! Soojung, you call me Soojung" She started crying while hugging me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and hug back.

"I'll call you Soojung just stop crying okay?" I smiled, why do i feel like i know her so well.

And finally the woman introduce herself.

She introduce herself as Jessica Jung and she is Krystal Jung's sister.

This woman i can't feel something from her while to the others i felt that i have some connections to them especially to this Krystal Jung.

I tried to look at her but it seems like she doesn't want to even see me.

She kept avoiding herself to eye contact.

Im going crazy! Really crazy!


 

2 days later had already passed since i woke up and somehow im already adjusting myself to this world that i forgot.

Everybody was so happy when i had finally gotten home.

Krystal along with her sister accompany me from my unit well im more comfortable than Her than her older sister.

Doctors advice me to rest my mind and don't force myself to remember things cause they will eventually go back they said.

Soojung and i kept talking things while Jessica is quiet the whole time which i don't know why?

She's weird, sometimes i just caught her looking at me and when she notice that i caught her she will avoid her eyes again, what's with her really?.......

This unit is quite good, i guess i really work hard for this.

"By the way oppa you and unnie live here together" Soojung said that i immediately look at Jessica who's face is flashed and seems like she got caught or something.

"Me?" I point myself "And Jessica living together?" I started thinking as to how we live together when Jessica force a smile and nudge Krystal and glare at her that Krystal just shrugged her shoulders.

"What?" Krystal said to her sister.

Then she face me "Uhmm you see i was just living here because I got use to your house" Then she smiled redhandedly while saying it so fast like she will be caught if she dont.

"If you don't like i will just moved back to my unit" She still had that tone like she's so afraid of me, what does she think of me? a monster?

I smiled and waved my hand "It's fine besides i need a company to make me remember things"

She bllink her eyes a few times which i find cute.

Krystal Put her arm at Jessica's shoulder.

"Oppa" she called my attention that i look at them.

"Roam around your unit first or go to your room, unnie and i will be busy in the kitchen" She said smiling.

"But i don-" Krystal cover her sister's mouth and smiled again at me.

"Okay" I just answered even if i think they are up to something.

 

I am now alone while they are busy at the kitchen as they have said.

I enter one of the rooms, the room looks clean and looks like it had never been use so i close it.

I enter the other room, this room looks like the main room cause seriously it's so mess up and it looks like tidal wave just passed by it.

I started picking things up and organize it when my eye landed on the side table,

The side table has some pictures, i look at the picure frames only to be curious as to why the pictures are all me and Jessica together.

I pick up one of the frame and look at it carefully.

In the picture we were just sitted together while jessica is smiling widely it looks like it was taken in a amusement park or something.

My mind suddenly wants to remember it but as i kept thinking my head starting to feel pain.

I got really pissed why can't i remember?!

"Who are you Jessica?"

My mind is curious to her, I want to remember who i am and why she is so cold?.......

 

 

Jessica?

 

 

Jessica Jung?

 

 

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon?

 

 

 

Sica?

 

 

"Sica?"

He nodded "Yes, from now on you'll be my sica"

 

"My S-Si-ca" I said it out of nowhere as i heard it from my mind.


hi guys an update thanksss.

By the way sorry if i use donghae as a bad guy but are we sure that it's donghae who had done it? hahahhahahha..

Next chapter a new girl will appear at Yuri's life of course to make her and Sica complicated hahhahahahhaha...

thanks again and byeeeeeeeeeee..........