BLIND EVEN IN LOVE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

NIchkhun just entered Tiffany's office only to be disappointed when the one he sees is Sunny sitting at Tiffany's chair.

Sunny didn't bother to greet him or raise her head to him.

He clears his throat to get her attention which he did.

"Mr. Horvejkul? What brings you here?" Sunny asked in a mild tone when she finally decided to bother his prescence there.

He roam his eyes around the office before he answer her. "Is tiffany gonna leave this all to you?"

Nichkhun asked.

"Ms. Hwang has some important things to do" Suddenly he chuckled at that , that Sunny frowned.

Nichkhun sat at the side of the table and look at her "Is that freaking midget not in jail yet?"

Then he chuckled again.

Sunny stop herself from slapping this guy cause seriously if Tiffany was the one who heard that this guy will be dead now.

Nichkhun stood up while holding his stomach still chuckling a little.

"Well ill be back some other time" he said then wave his hands and walk away.

Sunny shook her head and sighed, "That two are they alright?" Sunny asked at herself when she was already alone.

"I hope they are" Then she lean herself at the swivel chair.

 

 

MEANWHILE~

 

KIM TAEYEON'S RESIDENCE

"Good thing they let us at our petition" Tiffany said while smiling holding Taeyeon's arm.

Because the victim didn't complain the case was postponed for awhile but Taeyeon has still some Minor charges to appeal to.

Taeyeon stop at the middle of the garden that Tiffany also stop.

"But that doesn't mean that i don't have a case to deal with" Taeyeon said in his calm tone.

Tiffany really hates that calm tone of Taeyeon, it makes him that hard to figure out.

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon who still has that calm facial expression.

She can't help but to feel more worried for him when he is like that, she can't even tell if he is in need cause he's all calm.

Tiffany blow her cheeks to put some strenght to herself.

Then she breathed in and out.

"Do you want to eat Tae-Tae?" She cheerfully asked but Taeyeon is still calm.

"Im fine you should be the one to eat"

"Ok" Tiffany pout "Ah! Do you want to go to Han river Tae?" She asked excitedly when she suddenly thought of that.

"Im not in the mood Fany" He calmly decline that Tiffany just smiled easingly 

"Ok, Then what do you want to do Tae? I'll accompany you" She still insisted.

"I don't want to do anything" He remove his arm from Tiffany's hold

"You? don't you have more important things to do than bothering yourself with me" Taeyeon's tone not sounded calm but still on a calmer tone but Tiffany ignore that.

"Your not a bother Tae-Tae besides im gonna accompany you till you can see again" Tiffany said trying to uplift the mood.

"Stop going here everyday Fany, Your company needs you more than me"

She shook her head "Sunny can still handle things while i watch for you"

Tiffany can't help but to think that Taeyeon is making her go, NO! She won't leave him.

 

Taeyeon raise both of his hands and slowly finding Tiffany,

Tiffany walk near so Taeyeon could hold her.

He held both Tiffany's shoulder when he finally found it.

He slowly smiled and cupped her cheeks.

"I should be the one taking care of you Fany-ah" Tiffany held his hands that's on her cheeks.

Tiffany felt a drop of tears from her eyes.

somehow she felt that Taeyeon Is making her go away and leave him.

"This is the last time we will see each other Tiffany" Taeyeon clench his fist fighting the urge to hug her telling her that it's not what he truly wants.

"What are you saying Tae-Tae?" Tiffany grab the side of his shirt while she can't stop her tears.

"Forget all about me Tiffany as if i didn't exist in this world" he said calmly as if it's nothing.

Tiffany felt weak in an instant, she knelt down while crying.

 

 

"Unlove me Tiffany"

 

 

That totally breaks everything.

 

 

Tiffany felt her heart stop.

 

 

"I don't belong in your world Fany-ah"

 

 

 

"I don't  want to be a burden, I want you to be love.

Loving me will only hurt you

I don't deserve love that can mean a whole world

So i decide that making you Unlove me Will be the best decision that i can give to the both of us"

 

 

"If you love someone you have to learn how to let go"

 



Short update thank you for support and byeeeeeeeeeeee...