REVEAL

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Yoong place flowers in front of the 2 graveyard and then sat down in front of it.

He wipe it before he smile.

 

"Omma" Then he glance at the other one "Uncle"

He called them softly before he bowed his head.

 

"How are you guys? Me, Im quite fine" he started talking in front of them.

"Your going to have a grandson soon" He drop the news before he smile then shook his head

"But i know you guys are disappointed about it" He breathed hardly.

"Im so sorry mom" His tears slowly fell at his cheeks while he stop himself to cry.

He grip his shirt while pounding his chest hardly....."Ive repeated things like how it is before!" His voice sounded so frustrated while he kept pounding his chest.

"I can't never change things that ive already done" His cry is so hard while he let out his emotion that he's been hiding.

 

"I want to have a normal family but i can't have it anymore" Yoong stop while his shoulder tried to shake enermously.

 

"Please......Please......" He wipe his tears....."Please let me be forgiven by hyung" He plead in front of them...

 

"Omma......Uncle.......Im so sorry........"

 

Yoong kept crying in front of them............

 

Things are kept unfix......His hyung won't even try to forgive him........Days had passed since Jessica was out of the hospital and things are still left unclear......

 

But things are not easy for all of them........Taeyeon is being kept unseen and everyone of them don't have a clue as to why.........

Sometimes he though if Taeyeon is really the one who did this to all of them but as everyone doubt Taeyeon, Yuri, Yuri never show a hint of doubt to him.

 

Yuri never stop finding Taeyeon and where they put him that he suddenly vanish.......

 

 


 

 

 

Taeyeon is just sitting at the chair while waiting for someone.......

After he was led out of the headquarters they brought him to this special detention where highly criminals or people who has power is place here....

 

He had been here for some days and he had no cantact to anyone which is really hard for him but......

 

The door open but he didn't bother looking up because he already knew who it was.

 

Footsteps was slowly heard and it stop as it was already near him......

 

 

"What do you want?" The man ask as his voice is so intimidating...

 

Taeyeon slowly look at the man then look down trying to hide his urge to kill this man.....

 

"I want to see someone" Taeyeon said as he lazily lifted his head up again to face him.

 

Taeyeon saw how he smirk......"Is it that Yuri that you want to see?"

 

"Yeah and i'll tell him everything" Taeyeon said sarcastically in a calm manner.....

 

The man sneered and harshly grab the collar of Taeyeon's shirt......

 

"Try saying something and you'll know what will happen to her....."

 

Taeyeon held his hand to shove it as he  grip his shirt tightly...........

 

Taeyeon's eyes started to pierce the man as he is stopping his self......

 

"Don't ever lay a hand to any one of them or your dead" Taeyeon spat back.....

 

The man grin widely....."How does it feel?"

 

Taeyeon clenched his fist as he can tell that he is mocking him........

 

"That the whole nation thinks you are a criminal?"

 

Taeyeon didn't budge as he can see the whole image making him worst.......

 

"You promise not to hurt my mother and you will not hurt them anymore......and all of this will stop......."

 

"Nichkhun?......."

 

Nichkhun is amaze to this guy cause he can even control his sane to what is happening  to him.....

 

"Im so sorry Taeyeon but that is not my decision anymore"

 

Taeyeon slowly ungrip his fist.....

 

"Then tell him to stop destroying Yuri's life"

 

Taeyeon ask for the last time........

 

Nichkhun just smile "As i said that is not my control anymore but you had a deal with us so......we will give you our deal...."

 

Their eyes met "And that is to see your mom"

 

Nichkhun place his hands at Taeyeon's shirt and dusted it........

 

"Seohyun?"

 

Nichkhun smiled at that "That sneaky woman.......well i don't know where she is.....she had escaped from us...."

 

He raise both of his hands "Maybe that woman will appear and can save all of you" He said guessing...

 

"But who knows...."

 

Taeyeon don't want to ask it but he wants to know it......

 

"Is she dead?"

 

"im telling the truth......" His lips quirk "And i can tell that she is pretty much alive maybe hiding because she's scared"

 

Taeyeon lowered his head and don't want to talk to him anymore that Nichkhun notice......

 

"I guess i had to leave then...."  He turn his back and was about to leave when.....

 

He turn again to face him "Kim Taeyeon you don't know how much lucky you are" after he said that he walk to leave.

 

When the door close Taeyeon slowly raise his head and look at the door.......

 

".....I won't give up" He said to himself.....

 

 


 

 

Yuri is at his desk trying to figure out something when a knock was heard at his door...

 

"Enter" He said not even raising his head up....

 

Someone enter inside but Yuri is still busy at what he's doing that he didn't notice who it was.....

 

"Are you busy?"

 

That voice made him stop immediately and raise his head fastly and just like he guess.....

 

Yuri stood up from his swivel chair.......

 

"What are you doing here? and how did you got enter here?"

 

"Woah!!! One by one question only" The man said and slump himself at Yuri's couch making himself comfortable.....

 

"You!!!!" Yuri came near him immediately and grab him, gripping the collar of his long sleeve polo lifting him up..

 

"How dare you show your face in front of me!" Yuri is clenching his teeth in so much anger.....

 

He smirk in front of him "Well you can't even find a single hint about me so i think i should help you"

That made Yuri more furious and he is about to punch him when.......

 

"Can't you really remember anything?"

 

That made Yuri stop his fist from landing on him....

 

When his grip untighten the other Kwon let go of himself then slowly look at him with those mischivious smile...

 

"You can remember everything right?" He is trying to catch him and Yuri can tell that....

He started walking around him......

 

"Don't be shy and tell me" He said in that tone that Yuri is just froze up from his position.......

 

"Your not good in pretending that you can't remember anything Kwon Yuri"

 

Yuri look behind him to where he is.....

 

"Yeah and i can totally tell that your the one who....."

 

"Shot you....." He cut him down "But can you prove it" He started mocking him....

 

"I will and you'll pay for all of this" Yuri said swearing to himself.

 

"Then do it fastly before i eliminate them one by one"

 

that made his ears perked up...

He pin him down the wall 

 

"I will kill you!!!!" Yuri is panting so hard while his anger is overflowing....

 

The other Kwon is just all calm.....then his hand slowly held his head.......

 

"They call you Yul right?"

 

Yuri stop and his eyes widens......

 

"Can you still remember her?"

 

Yuri's hands slowly tremble.............

 

"No one knew that you had a twin sister right and her name is......."

 

 

 

"Kwon Yul......"

 

 

 

 

Yuri's mind suddenly works and some flashes enter his mind..........

 

 

 

"Oppa"

 

 

 

"Yuri oppa"

 

 

 

"Oppa!!! Help me!!"

 

 

 

Yuri's head felt more pain.........as he remember some things.....

 

 

"No one knows even Jessica or your haft brother right?"

 

Yuri can't steady himself as he felt a little pain at his head.........

 

 

 

"Same face, same gestures same to everything the only difference is she's a girl"

 

 

"I know where she is"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What!?" Yuri shockingly said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And she's pretty much alive"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri is totally shocked and he can't express his self, on the other hand both of them didn't knew that Yoong is already in front of the door and can hear them clearly even Yoong is so shock to hear what he's saying in front of Yuri.....

 

His hyung? Yuri can remember now but why is he hiding it from them......Does Jessica knew that he can remember now........

 

 

And the total surprise is........

 

they had another sister that he never knew of.....

 

 

Some things can be kept for a long time but whatever happens time will always reveal everything as how it is kept....

 

 



An update.....

Slowly i will reveal everything but for now enjoy reading....

sorry if some of you are bored because of too much drama......heheheehe...

 

i will also state how yuri remembers everything but for now Byeeeee...Thanks......