PLAY FOR AWHILE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

Yuri woke up someone shooking him, He open his eyes to see a random older man waking him up.

He stood up immediately only to knelt his other feet.

"Are you alright kid?" The olderly man asked when he saw him falling down.

He force a smile while holding in the sink's tiles to balance himself.

He nod his head.

The older man look at him like he had done somthing wrong.

"Next time be moderate in drinking" The older man said and walk to go out.

Yuri bowed down and shook his head.

He feels quite alright than earlier, Yuri breathed out and tried to calm his breathing only to widen his eyes.

"Jessica!"

He suddenly remembers it, he dash out of the men's room and hurriedly went to the performance hall.

He opened the door only to stop in front of it.

The hall is empty, So empty that he felt empty too.

 

Why is it empty?

 

Did he enter the wrong performance hall?

 

Pabo!

 

There's only one performance hall in this hotel.

 

His eyes saw a maintenance man that he went near him.

"Excuse me?" The maintenance man stop what his doing and turn to him.

"Oh! what is it kid?" The maintenance man replied kindly to him.

Yuri scratched his head "Is the performance already over?" Yuri asked.

The maintenance man blinked his eyes  first before he laugh a little "The performance is already over kid about an hour ago"

An hour ago? Then that means Jessica left already.

He run immediately leaving the maintenance man thinking what is that all about?

While running he pull his phone out of his coat only to see it dead batt.

"!" He suddenly blurted out while running out of the hotel, He kept running and running only to stop at the middle of the road, Why do he felt like he was left out.

He was panting hard while holding his knees head hanged low.

He is in that position when......."Yuri.....oppa?"

He recognize the voice that he lift his head up.

"Ha-young?" He don't know but his breathing became calm at the sight of her.

She walk near in front of him "What are you doing here?" she asked in that joyful tone of hers.

His lips lifted up for a smile "I just watch a performance" He said completely changed his mood.

The younger girl nodded her head at Yuri's

 

Yuri and Hayoung are standing facing each other and they just look at each other and no one talk for awhile.

Suddenly Yuri felt someone came for him.

In the middle of the crowd Yuri just saw her standing there then he thought of something.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Yuri asked smiling at her totally ignoring everything.

 


 

"OPPA!" Hayoung squealed while groggily wiggling at the skating rink.

Yuri is chuckling while skating slowly in front of her.

"Just steady your feet" He said while skating in front of her.

"But what if i fall?" She asked while looking and carefully skating afraid that she will fall.

"It's alright to fall besides im here" Yuri didn't realize that she made her blush but when Hayoung thought that she won't blush no more Yuri held up her hand that she look up to him.

"This is how you skate" Yuri said pulling her slowly "Wait...oppa"

Yuri chuckled "Relax, let me" She let him pull her and slowly she became calm.

"See you can do it" Yuri said releasing her slowly but Hayoung unconciously won't let go of his hand that when he let go she lost her balance.

She closed her eyes sure that she will fall hard but to her surprise, Yuri caught her.

He chuckled again that she can't help but to blush.

 

 

This is Kwon Yuri, He is older than me, So much but when he is with me it just felt like he is treating me like were at the same age.

 

Yuri kept teasing her, Making her chase him while laughing.

 

Ive just known him for a short time yet i have to admit that im attracted to him but of course that should stop at that because he have a girlfriend, a so beautiful girlfriend.

 

Because of so much tiredness, she had fallen asleep at his shoulder while they are on the bus going home.

 

A person you can trust in a short span of time that is......Kwon Yuri

 

 

Yuri is carrying her at his back because she had fallen asleep.

She's not heavy but she's not light too.

He have to admit that he had a great time with her and for awhile he forgot what's bugging his mind.

 

"Thank you Hayoung" He whispered smiling widely while carrying her gently.

 

 

He breathed in and out and compose himself properly When he is already in front of Hayoung's house.

He is about to rung their doorbell when someone went out of their house.

He swallowed the lump on his throat and his lips.

"Good evening sir" Yuri bowed at the man who is Hayoung's father, the police chief.

"Kwon Yuri" The older man said making Yuri lowered his head more.

"What did you do to my daughter?" His voice is so authoritive that Yuri can't help but to feel so scared.

"I didn't do anyhting sir" He said so respectable while still head hanged low.

"Raise your head" He commanded that Yuri immediately raise it.

Yuri can't make proper eye contact with him.

"Put down my daughter gently" Yuri gently put down Hayoung not waking her up.

He passed her to her father that carried her gently too.

"Be careful on your way kid" The man hide his concern in an authoritive tone.

Yuri saluted his hand "Yes sir"

The man shook his head at Yuri's silly antics while smiling "SIlly kid, go home"

Yuri bowed first then leave.

Hayoung open her eyes a little and saw Yuri walk away, She smiled.

 

I wish that i was her, So i am the one that Kwon Yuri loves........

 

 

 

YURI POV

 

Those heavy feelings came back again i guess that's why fate let me forget about everything because i kept pushing myself to Jessica.

I quite remember those memories of her with every other guy, If she loves me like i believe then why i remember those things that shows Jessica doesn't love me.

It's true that i love Jessica even if i can't remember her, this heart of mine kept beating for her that every morning that i woke up i want her to be beside me, I want her to smile for me and i want her to be with me.

 

 

When i open the door of the unit, I entered quietly and went straight to the living room only to stop when i saw Jessica sleeping on the couch while holding her phone tightly.

I go to her and carried her.

She stirred up "Yu-ri" She mumbled

I didn't answer i just carried her and place her at the bed gently

I put the blanket at her and sat at the floor beside the bed where she is sleeping .

She search for my hand and held it tightly when she felt it, she place our intertwined hands at her cheeks while she's sleeping.

 

I lifted my other hand and trace her lips,eyes,nose slowly with my fingers.

I smiled, being with Jessica Jung surely is the nicest thing this world could ever give me.

 

' Pitied? At least you pitied me and try to love me '

I smiled easingyly.

 

' I don't care about that anymore because as long as you don't leave me i won't give up on you' 

 

I said while tears are falling at my eyes.

 

' I'll make you pity me or be your slave if that's what it takes for you to love me '

 

I wipe my tears by my palm

 

' Just don't leave me and please love me the way i love you '

 

I said begging and ive fallen asleep at the side of the bed while she's still holding my hand

 



Thanks guys for subscribing and commenting......I know this story is not that good so others are not commenting that much but to those who support this story thank you very much hhhhhhhaaaaahahahhahhahaa........thanks again and byeeeeeee.......