GRATITUDE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

"Stop crying Jessica im fine already" Yuri said while rubbing Jessica's back that is crying at his chest.

Yuri is confine at the hospital he had minor injuries but he's fine already and he can be discharged after 2 days.

 

"Are you really sure your fine oppa?" Soojung asked while pouring some water at a glass.

Yuri smiled at the younger girl "Im fine Soojung your sister is just over reacting" He kind of .

"What over reacting?! you almost have been killed?!" Jessica push herself away from the hug and disagree at what Yuri just said.

Yuri scratch his ears at how loud Jessica's voice is.

"Here drink something first" Soojung pass the glass to Jessica that the older girl get and drank it, Jessica had been crying earlier that she will be dehydrated.

 

Who are those men? and what do they want from Jessica?

Taeyeon already discuss about him the development of the case and the 14 that attacks him has something to do with their case but what puzzles him is why are they finding Jessica? and what's Jessica got to do with them?

 

Hours had passed and Soojung went home first while Jessica is left behind.

Jessica is at the patient's bed while watching TV, Yuri on the other hand is at the couch lying while thinking of something.

Jessica glance at Yuri who looks like thinking of something so deep.

"Yuri"

Yuri jolted his eyes up upon hearing Jessica calling him, He raise his head up a little and look at her.

Jessica pat the bed and she move back a little telling Yuri to go beside her.

Yuri go beside Jessica and together they lied at the bed.

They are facing each other while looking at one another.

Jessica fix his hair while he is just looking at her.

"I should not let you be alone even just for a second" Jessica said while touching his hair.

Yuri smiled "Don't worry as long as i breathed they can't stop me" Yuri said while staring at her.

He put Jessica to his arm for her to lie her head.

"Can i kiss you Jessica?" he asked while they are looking at each other deeply.

Jessica nodded.

Yuri lean his head closer to her to kiss her forehead first then he kiss her nose.

"I love you Jessica" He said in a whisper that Jessica smiled "I love you too Yuri-ah" 

Yuri closed his eyes and slowly lean his head, this time he won't faint 

Their lips are about to touch for a kiss and Yuri is so excited about it.

 

'Knock.Knock.'

 

That stop both of them, Yuri hissed and got annoyed.

The knocking went on that Yuri sighed and slowly stood up to open the door

 

So perfect!!!

 

The timing is so perfect that he want to strangle the one who's at the door.

Yuri open the door to see Sooyoung, Taeng and Hayoung?

"Hi Yul" Sooyoung greeted and enter at the room.

He glared at him

Hayoung bowed to him and handed a lunch boxes full of foods.

He smiled, "Come on enter inside" Yuri invited that she entered.

"How are you?" It was Taeng that Yuri amswered with a smile "Come on" He pull Taeyeon inside.

 

Jessica is quiet the whole time while they are eating and looking at yuri who is obviously so happy with the food then she look at Hayoung that she notice didn't leave her eyes at Yuri the whole time, she can sense it that this girl likes her Yuri.

 

"You should be a chef Hayoung-ah" Sooyoung said while chewing some of his foods.

"Chew your food first before talking" Jessica said in her irritated tone.

"That's right" Yuri agreed while eating he didn't know that Jessica is feeling annoyed He turn his head to Hayoung.

"It's really good"

Hayoung smiled, That didn't escape Jessica's ear that It got into her nerves she sighed harshly but Yuri didn't notice it.

"Here oppa try some of this" Hayoung put a food at his plate.

Jessica is looking at everything Hayoung does, She definitely likes her Yuri.

Yuri tried it and as expected it tasted well. "It's delicious" Then he get another of it "Try it Jessica"

He place it at Jessica's plate thaat Jessica just force herself to eat it.

"Your good at cooking Hayoungie" Yuri praise her again that Hayoung blushed that Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"By the way where's Yoong?" Yuri asked at the two

Sooyoung chew the food first before answering so Jessica won't scold him. "He has a date"

"Date?" That made Yuri stop and got shocked "Who?" Yuri ask curiously.

"To police officer Seo Joohyun"

Yuri's eyes widens "Seohyun?"

Sooyoung and Taeng nodded.

 

 


 

"I had a great time Yoong-shii" Seohyun bowed that Yoong smiled at her formality.

"How many times do i have to tell you that you can call me Yoong" Yoong said in a cool way.

Seohyun smiled "Okay Yoong" She said that he laugh a little.

"By the way How's Yuri oppa?" Seohyun asked that Yoong just sighed " He's fine now"

Seohyun nodded "That's good then"

They started walking "Yeah, But i don't think this will be the last of it" Yoong said while walking with her.

Seohyun glance at Yoong, He really cared for his Hyung and he can see that he is determine to help in his case.

"Yuri oppa is so important to you"

That made Yoong smiled and look up still walking "Yeah, ive known him since we were young"

Then Yoong smiled more when he remebered something

"After all he is the one who gave me my second life so i'll be forever thankful to him"

That made Seohyun smiled, Their bond is really deep.

Seohyun and Yoong are walking while chatting and Seohyun had to admit that Yoong is fun to be with

well her first impression of Yoong is a rude and a show off guy but she was wrong at that.

Yoong is a good and a gentle person and he can make her laugh.

 

"I had a little knowledge of who is the person responsible of Hyung's and Taeyeon's accident"

Seohyun look at him at the sudden topic that he opens "What do you mean?"

He look at her with a doubt at his self "I know who is it but i won't tell  Hyung until im sure of it" Then he smiled

"Im just saying it to you cause i trust you"

They were at the street near Seohyun's house

The street is so quiet and not so much people they are just standing there looking at each other.

They were at that position when a car just stop in front of them.

3 men step out of the car that Yoong immediately sense that this is not good.

He held Seohyun's wrist, Seohyun felt it too.

The two look at each other and they knew that this will not be good.

They look at to their back only to see that there are men there stalking already.

"!" Yoong cursed that he held Seohyun's hand tightly gritting his teeth.

"Your Im Yoong right?" one of the man asked that Yoong didn't answer instead he shielded Seohyun away from them.

"Can we invite you?" The man asked that Yoong look at him "I don't have time for people like you"

"Your rude" The man smirk "Get them" The man commanded

The other men move near them that Yoong prepared himself.

Seohyun and Yoong protected themselves but they are strong, so strong.

Where did they get that strength?

 

"Your crying again yoong" 9 years old Yoong lifted his head up to see Yuri looking at him.

"Im not strong that they can bully me" Yoong sniffed and buried his face at his Knees.

"Aissh! those bullies where are they!" Yuri ready himself for a fist fight.

Yoong look up to see his hyung so angry.

 

"Say sorry to him!" Yuri yelled to the three kids who just bullied Yoong

The three bowed down and apologized "Try bullying him again and you won't see the daylight tomorrow"

That made them so scared.

Yoong look at his hyung

 

'I'll be strong and someday i'll be the one to protect you and save you, i'll forever repay you for always saving me'

 

 

 

It's my first time to be in love and guess what? It is Jessica Jung.

everything that Hyung loves i'll support it and give it  to him freely, I tried to move on from my feelings cause i know from the start that Jessica loves my hyung, She just won't admit it to herself even if it so obvious but now that they are finally loving each other challenges are trying to break them apart.

I want you to be happy Hyung, I want to help you in every way that i can because i'll be forever grateful to you and you know that.

 

 

Seohyun regain her conciousness because of something dripping at her face.

Her eyes felt the darkness of the place.

She touch her face and notice that the one dripping at her face is blood, her heart slowly beats down.

as she look up, she slowly stood up and her face turned pale upon seeing it.

Fear and shock got into her.

 

"Yoong!!!"

 

Yoong is tied upside down while her hands and feet are tied..

Seohyun's hands are shaking and she is so afraid.

"Yoong" Seohyun started crying.

Yoong is bleeding too much and he is unconcious.

 

' Im so sorry hyung because i think i can never save you, I'll always be weak and just be nothing......I want to save you or protect you even once......Hyung please let me Do it'

 

 



An update this chapter is so harsh and im so sorry about it.....

As for the 14 i'll give you guys a clue it's a  2 letter that i just translated it into a number...

Hahahaha thanks for supporting this story and don't be mad if Donghae or nichkhun is your bias and i made them the bad guys or if you bias is the forehead ihahahahaha i don't care about him but im not angry with him just slight or maybe so angry aisshhhh!!!!!! i don't know..... this is just a story hahhhahahaa

thanks again and byeeeeeeeee