_____

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stood up in front of the glass window as his father is standing on the other side....

They are block by the glass.....

 

"Why are you here?" Taeyeon ask when he sat down at the chair.

His father remains standing still looking at him...

Taeyeon can see that his father is just all calm and staring at him....

 

"Do you want to go out there?"

 

Taeyeon's one brow lifted up as he heard that...

 

"Follow my orders and you will be free here" It still sounded as a command that Taeyeon smirk....He thought that he is concern or something.....

 

Taeyeon just stood up from where he is sitted at.....Tired of following his orders...

"I can make myself be free here proving to be innocent" Taeyeon's face turns serious as he is stopping himself to get mad...

 

"Your stubborn as usual" His father said calmly

Taeyeon just roam his eyes while trying to stop his anger and frustration towards his father....He can't see any concern towards him...

 

"Are you sure?" His father ask him in a mocking way like if he refuse he will regret it....

 

Taeyeon just clenched his fist tightly...

"I don't need your help"

 

Taeyeon then turn around to walk away...

"Turn it off" Taeyeon said to one of the officers who's with him...

 

"Taeyeon" His father called that somehow his voice is kind of soft that Taeyeon look back...

 

His father's lips is moving and like he is saying something but because it was already turn off...He can't hear anything anymore....

 

Taeyeon frown as his see him saying something while his facial expression is so soft....

He saw his father smile....a smile that he rarely sees......Taeyeon walk fast to get near the glass but his father already left....

 

"Dad!" He shouted while he's at the glass and as he see his father walking away....

 

Taeyeon just frustratedly smile while he's touching the glass that seperates him from everything...

"Why do you have to say things when i can't hear it anymore" He said trying to stop his frustration...

 

 

"Im going crazy....." Taeyeon finally close his eyes and trying to be calm.....

 

"Just let me be free" He finally kneel down.....

 

 


 

 

Jessica just went home after her Piano performance along with Soojung...

 

"Im tired" Soojung voice out when they are already inside Jessica's unit

 

Jessica just went straight at the kitchen then place a glass at the table before she pour a water in it....

 

Soojung on the other hand slump herself at the couch and turn on the TV....

Jessica then came near while looking around...

"Yuri" She started calling out that Soojung just lazily switch the channels....

 

Then a room open that both of the girls look at that direction....

"Your finally here" Yuri excitedly said....

 

"Hi oppa" Soojung greeted that Yuri wave his hands to her...

"Your here too Soojung"

 

Soojung just smiled......

"What are you doing in that vacant room?" Jessica ask at Yuri That Yuri smile like he is so excited...

 

"I have something to show you" He said Then he tilted his head to the side....

 

"Soojung i have to show something come here" Yuri invited her too that Soojung just stood up from the couch

Both of the girls don't have a clue....

 

"Taddaaaammm!!" Yuri excitedly exclaim as he open the door of the room revealing what's inside of it....

 

Both of the girls smile as they saw what's inside

 

"Did you do this by yourself oppa?" Soojung ask as she enters inside the room....

Yuri nodded like a pro then look at Jessica

 

"Do you like it?" Yuri ask that Jessica just smiled...

 

"It's perfect" along with that answer Yuri smiled...

 

"But why it looks like it will be a boys room when you kept on insisting that it will be a girl oppa" Soojung said as she look around the designed room....

 

Yuri scratch his head then look at Soojung "It will be a boy" Yuri said surely...

Soojung just shook her head while she lay at the small bed beside the crib.....

"This is the only thing here that is for a girl" Soojung said as she held the bed while she's lying at it.....

"Well that will be my Yoona's bed"

 

Both of the girls just look at him.....

 

"Yuri-ah"

Yuri then look at Jessica when she called for him....

 

"What is it baby?" He ask at her....

"Thank you"

Soojung almost can't take her Unnies sweet voice that she just stood up from where she is lying at.....

"My unnie is so lucky" Soojung said then she place her arm at Yuri that Jessica remove it immediately....

"What are you doing Soojung-ah" Yuri and Soojung laugh at Jessica's reaction...

 

"Your so paranoid Unnie im just putting my shoulder at oppa"

Jessica just stick her tongue out then back hug Yuri

"Find your own Yuri, Soojung-ah" Jessica said that Soojung just rolled her eyes...

"Whatever....I'll find a more perfect man Than Yuri oppa" she stick her tongue out too....

 

"I think that will be a hard thing to do Soojung"

 

"I agree" Yuri blurted out that the two laugh while Soojung just make face....

"Alright i accept that your the best couple ever" Soojung walk out that they both giggle....

 

The two smile at each other...

 

"I love you"

 

Jessica smile

 

"I love you too" Jessica answer back.....

 


 

 

' When you thought things will be the way as it is.......It turns out it will never be '

 

 

Yuri and Jessica is holding each other's hand while walking inside the hall of the hospital..........

It's the baby's check up and they're both excited about it......

 

"After this were gonna eat...What do you want to eat Sica?" Yuri ask as they are near the room

 

"I want A hot soup"

Yuri then smile.....

"Then we will eat soup" He said before he open the door of the room......

 

The doctor smiled as they see the both of them...

"Mr and Mrs. Kwon" The doctor said upon seeing them....

 

"Good morning Doc" Both of them bowed.....

 

"Okay let's start then" The doctor said excitedly....

 

 

'  And you just realize how important it is when......'

 

 

 

Yuri's smile faded and his facial reaction is like he has been hit by a bus....

 

"W-What?" He stuttered as his lips tremble and his heart felt so scared and afraid....

 

The doctor just shook her head....He slowly lifted his head to look at Jessica but as he see her...

She looks so calm and.......Nothing......

 

 

******************

 

 

Yoong is reading a book while resting at the patient's bed when a knock was heard at his door...

 

"Enter" he said that the door open revealing Sooyoung......

 

Yoong place down the book then smiled at him....

 

"Hey buddy you came" Yoong said that he lifted his body a little at the bed....

"Yoong"

 

Yoong saw how his facial expression is....

 

"What's the problem you look like you had been on a bad mood" Yoong said jokingly but he somehow sense that he really is on a bad mood as he didn't react to that....

 

"Yoong don't be shocked"

 

Yoong frowned "What are you saying?" Yoong is now curious

 

Sooyoung sighed hard before he look straight at him....

 

"Yuri just called and............" Sooyoung's lips are moving and Yoong can see it......

He is saying something but Yoong won't process it to his mind.....

 

Yoong's whole body stop and it fastly fall down....

 

Then a tear roll down at his cheeks.......

 

 

 

' You can't have it anymore '

 

 

 

"The baby's heart is not beating anymore....."

 

Yuri's lips tried to smile but it turns to a tears.......

He is sitting at the waiting chairs while the doctor is removing the dead fetus At Jessica's womb.....

 

Yuri became more emotional as he can't see any facial expression at Jessica as they heard it....

 

He bit his lips to make himself stop crying but it won't stop.....

 

"Im so....sorry" Yuri whispered to himself.....

 

"Im so sorry Jeyoong-ah" Yuri repeated as he still cried

 

He wipe his tears then bow his head as he was sitted alone there.....

 

 

" Appa bear can't be with you anymore"

 

He cried so hard.......

 

 

 

***************************

 

 

' You thought everything will be yours just like that when.......'

 

 

"Omma!"

 

Juhyun look up as she heard that voice coming from behind.....

 

"J" Juhyun said as she waited for the child that is running to her...

 

The child hug her as they are now at each other.....

 

"J Kept finding you so i brought him here"

 

Juhyun lifted her head more as she heard another voice...

 

"It's okay oppa" Juhyun smiled at him....

 

The man smiled then squatted down to level his height to the child...

 

"I'll leave you with omma then" He patted the child's head....

 

The child smile

 

"Dong- Appa" The child said 

 

Juhyun and Donghae both smiled......

 

' You have to know first how important it is to you '

 

 



This is an update please respond to this chapter for me to know if you like it.....im just saying this for those who support the story hahhaha

thanks and byeeeeee.....