THOSE DAYS

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

What did i do in the past that they are so against me?

I can't remember....

They said i corrupted Jessica's mind they even said that im the reason why Jessica left them

7 years ago.

 

"Don't rub it too much" Yuri wince while Yoong is treating her wounds.

"You should go to hospital instead of me treating it" Yoong complained while putting bandages at him.

"Those bastards! you should have called us!" Sooyoung slam the table with his hands.

Yuri sighed while Taeyeon walk in and sat at the couch.

"I have a question?" Taeyeon suddenly spoke that the three look up to him.

Taeyeon knew that they are all looking at him now

"Why is Jessica's parents so against you?" Taeyeon know that the topic is a taboo but he's curios about it.

"I don't remember" Yuri said shortly that Taeyeon immediately understand so he look at Soo and Yoong.

Soo smirk "Are your visions really blurry Taeng?" Soo waved his two hands in front of him that Taeyeon shove his hands away at him.

"It's blurry but i can differentiate you cause your a giant." Taeyeon laugh a bit.

"Then the midget talks" Sooyoung grumbled.

Yuri look at Yoong that Yoong sighed 

He put down the bandages and started to talk.

"Jessica is the first born in her family and her family expected her to be a boy" Yoong started that Taeyeon and Soo sit at the floor like kids listening to stories.

"They're disappointed that Jessica turns out to be a girl"

Sooyoung pouting while nodding "Is that a sin"  Sooyoung commented

"Apparently Jessica grew up without her parents attention and that didn't help when Soojung was born"

Yoong smiled easingly then look at Yuri "Then you came into her life" He said it a way like he became a magic for her.

"WOOAHHH!!" Sooyoung said in effects 

Yuri shrugged his shoulders

 

7 Years ago

 

"Can i go with you?" Jessica ask while lazily just flipping the page of the magazine and not actually reading it.

Yuri look at Jessica while fixing his clothes "It's a date Sica you can't go with me" Yuri said and look at the mirror again.

Jessica just rolled her eyes still flipping the magazine pretending to be reading.

Yuri smiled at himself while looking at the mirror when he is settled for his date.

Yuri then look at Jessica who's just flipping the magazine and looks like she's bored or something.

She closed the magazine and sighed then rest herself at the couch back facing him and trying to go to sleep.

Yuri was gonna ignore Sica's weird movements and is about to go when he heard her groan.

That made him stop and look at Jessica who is facing the other side.

"Are you ok Sica?" Yuri walk back to her and held her shoulder but she didn't answer.

Yuri tilted his head more to see Jessica, She is clutching her stomach while biting her lips.

"Does your stomach hurt?" He shifted Sica to the side so he can see him properly.

Jessica wave her other hand on him while the other one is clutching her stomach.

"Go to your date" She said.

Yuri hesitate to stand but he stood up, He was about to go again when she groan again but this time it's a bit too loud that Yuri immediately go to her.

"Im gonna take you to the hospital" Yuri carried her to his back fastly without further a do.

"But what about your date?" Sica said in a worried like tone while she is holding onto Yuri's shoulder

"That's not important anymore" Yuri said and started walking fastly unknown to him Sica is already smiling to her success

Then she pretend to groan again that made Yuri run more fastly.

 

**************

 

"Are you sure your stomach doesn't hurt now?" Yuri ask again as they are sitted at the bench.

Jessica nodded while eating her ice drop.

Yuri is in the middle of running to get her to the hospital when Jessica suddenly made him stop and say that her stomach does not hurt anymore.

Yuri who got confused to that just let it off and just let Jessica do what she wants to do.

Now they are just chilling around there and eating the ice drop that they split apart they always do that, buying one ice drop and split it apart and eat it.

 

The park sure is quiet today and you can feel it's peace, It's relaxing

"Sica"

"HMMM?" Sica hummed still eating her ice drop.

"What if one day i'll forget about you, will you let me remember everything?"

Jessica turn her head to Yuri and place the ice drop down, Suddenly Jessica felt something struck her slowly,

Yuri who notice Jessica's reaction smiled to let go of that weird question.

"Forget about that" Yuri laugh and smiled trying to forget what he just asked.

 

"I'll be like your omma"

 

Yuri who is about to eat his ice drop stop in the mid air at the sudden answer of Jessica.

 

"Your mom use to tell me that memories are important but the bond that is created by those memories are more important than that"

Jessica said it in a loving way that Yuri felt it straight to his heart.

"I'll treasure those bonds and let you know that again when you forget it"

Yuri felt his own hand moving without his consent that he just saw himself touching Jessica's face his lips slowly form a smile.

"Maybe i'll do forget those memories but surely i won't forget how important you are to me Sica"

Jessica touch his hand that is touching her face and smiled too.

"Then if that happens i'll just wait when you can remember me again"

 

************

 

When Yuri and Jessica reach home they heard loud screams that they hurriedly went inside.

"Let go of me! Who are you?!" His father is already pushing his mother that Yuri immediately went near them

"Mom" Yuri held her mother gently away from his father.

Yuri can't understand why his mom is still smiling eventhough it's evident that she looks so hurt.

Yuri step back to his dad "Stop this!" Yuri scolded his dad but Yuri didn't expect it.

His father slap him hard that he felt his cheeks got numb.

"Yuri" Jessica got startled too but she went near him.

Yuri slowly raise his hand and touch his cheeks that is turning reddish by the hard slap.

Yuri look around, her mother is still consoling his father while Jessica is asking him questions, probably if he's fine?

Yuri gritted his teeth while trying to understand it.

His father will never come back again, His father that he looks up to will never be the same again.

Suddenly his tears can't stop rolling at his eyes.

 

"Don't be angry at dad if one day he can't remember you anymore just remember that I always love you son"

 

Suddenly his dad stop screaming and remain still that his mom let go of him, He look at his son.

Mr. Kwon frowned while looking at Yuri who is crying.

Mr Kwon scratch his head then walk slowly at Yuri.

He smiled widely then slowly place himself to hug his son.

Yuri cried more when Mr. Kwon hug him.

"Why are you crying greasy kid?" Mr.Kwon pat his head that Yuri cried still.

Mrs.Kwon who is now beside Jessica held at her arms that Jessica smiled to Mrs.Kwon.

"How will you marry the princess if your a crying baby"

Yuri smiled to that and he look at Jessica who is looking at him too.

 

Memories aren't forever but love and bond that is build by it will never be erase....

Dad may forget about us but still i can still feel that he is my dad who loves me and my family so much.....

 

Jessica rub some cream at the reddish part of his cheek.

"Does it hurt?" Jessica ask while rubbing on it.

Yuri shook his head while smiling "It doesn't" Yuri replied.

They are both sitting at the mini garden of the house.

Yuri poke at Jessica's cheek while she is treating his wounds.

"Your cheeks are soft Sica" He brush his palm on it "Can i kiss it" Yuri blurted out nonchalantly that when he realized what he just said he got shy and shook his head..

"Im just kidding" Yuri is flustered that Sica can't help but to smile.

"You can Yuri"

He stop from shooking his head and look at her did he just hear it right?

Sica pointed her cheeks that Yuri's heart beat rapidly.

He grin.

He lean his head near her, Sica who thought she's ready felt at awe when Yuri's lips are just an inch apart from her cheeks.

Wind gush over that even the whole place joins them suddenly it felt the world belongs to them.

 

It seems like the time has stopped -YURI

 

Time knows how to stop - Sica


 

Those days are the best days of my life........

 

My eyes still won't open, Im still asleep.........

 

 

Can someone wake me up...........

 

Do i have to sleep this long?........



An update thanks again and bye