SETTING YOU AS MY "LIFE"

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

YURI POV

 

Everyone started clapping when Jessica ended her piano piece, She started bowing and glance at every direction only to stop when she saw me at the mini crowd.

Then that smile appeared again at her lips that i always admired, her eyes is stuck at my position while i just raise my thumb while smiling.

 

' Because i set you as my Life '

 

8 year old Yuri was looking at his Sica while she was playing her piano.

Yuri can't help but to smile and admired his Sica.

Every sound makes her so great.

She really fits well with her piano.

"Your great Sica" he said when Sica Was done and he is clapping enthusiastically.

Sica smiled and held his free hand. 

"That's for my Yuri"

Yuri felt touched at her words, one sweet word from Sica and his heart beats fast.

 

"You came" Sica hug me so tight that i felt my ribs will be blown out.

"Sica i Can't breathe" I push her gently.

"Im sorry" Then she giggled and pouted next and look at me like ive done something wrong.

"What?" I ask when she was staring.

"Your not answering your phone" She said in her whiny tone.

I scratch my head and reason out " Im quite busy " I thought she's gonna be mad

But she started smiling again, "I understand as long as your here it's fine" Then she hook her arm at my arm.

 

 

We stop at a nearby restaurant and decided to have lunch.

Sica kept talking while im just listening, answering when it's needed.

"Sica you have a sauce at your lips"

She stop then touch her lips to find it but she can't wipe it.

I shook my head and raise my hand to wipe it by my thumb but when my thumb touch her lips it seems like my thumb felt numb that i remove it immediately and get a tissue instead.

"Your like a kid" I said while wiping it that she just let me.

 

' Because i set you as my life '

 

It was raining hard and the wind is blowing rapidly.

Little Sica is standing outside letting the hard rain fall at her, it seems like she didn't care at all.

"They hate me"

she kept on repeating it at herself while her eyes tight shut and head hanged low.

"I don't hate you"

Sica raise her head at the sudden voice and her eyes widen upon seeing the person in front of her.

"Yu-ri" 

Yuri let out his hand and offer it at Sica.

"Being sad doesn't fit my Sica"

"YURI"

Then she hug him tight and started crying at him.

Yuri smiled and rub her back .

"Even if they hated you, who cares as long as im here i won't let anyone hate you"

 

How could i move on when my life always revolve around you, We stay at the same unit, you have your own unit yet you often stay at my place instead of yours.

We grew up together that i think you are a family i think you also felt like that.

 

' Because i set you as my life '

 

Little Sica put a ring at his finger and giggled.

He also put a ring at her finger and smiled.

"Now you are my seobang" She held his hand while they are sitting at the grass.

"Seobang?"

Sica nodded and put her head at his shoulder.

"Then you are my wife?" He ask feeling clueless.

Sica Didn't answer that when he peek her eyes are already closed.

Yuri smiled and put away the strands of her hair that touch her face.

"I will marry you when we grow up Sica"

 

I guess that was just a play afterall we are just kids back then and feelings eventually grow like us when we grow up.

 

' Because i set you as my life '

 

"It's just a week yet look at her"

Yoong said sarcastically while they are at the corner of the classroom and watching Sica with her boyfriend.

"Sica's just moving on"

Yoong look at him annoyingly.

"Moving on? Are you serious?" He scoffed.

Yuri held his chest unknowingly that yoong notice it.

"I think you should be the one to move on Yul"

He shook his head while he is watching them in daze.

"Sica said im her seobang"

He sounded stupid that yoong wanted to punch him so he would wake up.

"You were just a child back then, grow up Yul, look at her i think she already forgotten that"

"No"

He said firmly.

Yoong don't want to argue anymore so he just let him be.

 

What will i do?

Yuri kissed her forehead and let her sleep at his bed.

 

' Because i set you as my life '

 

"I'll have to move on and unlove You Sica, Cause i can never have you"



Another update thanks for subscribing and commenting please do comment more.

 

CONGRATULATIONS YURI FOR YOUR AWARD...

thanks again and byeeeee