I LOVE HER MORE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Yoong is excitedly walking from the hall of the floor unit, He is holding roses to give it to Jessica.

He has been thinking it the whole time but now he had decided to do it.

He will go to Jessica and tell her that he is starting to like her and he is willing to wait for her.

 

He breathed in and out first before he fix his self to face her.

He smiled widely then slowly raise his hand to knock at the door. ' This is it ' He thought to himself.

 

He knock, a few minutes had pass before the door opens.

His smile grew more wide when it opened but........

 

 

"Yoong"

 

"H-Hyung" HIs smile faded and he hid the rose  that he is holding at his back and held it tightly.

 

The next thing that he knew Yuri is already hugging him.

 

"Yoong" he didn't expect this just as he is about to tell Jessica his feelings and face the truth about his love.

The person that he didn't want to see right now just appear out of nowhere, The person that would stop him about telling everything to her,

 

 

His brother

 

 

Kwon Yuri.

 

He push him gently away from him he already felt guilty just by seeing him.

"Don't you miss me?" Yuri ask while smirking and holding his shoulder.

Yoong tried to smile but Yuri didn't even notice that he is starting to feel naseous

 

"Who is that?" Both of them heard Jessica's voice approaching to their direction.

 

Yoong can't contain his feelings, He look away when he saw Jessica cling to Yuri when she is already at the front of the door too.

 

He wants to leave and go home cause he can really feel his heart breaking to a million pieces seeing them together again.

He don't want to acknowledge Yuri's prescence.

Why is he suddenly here? 

He is quite happy that he is here but his feelings are more eager to feel that he should not be here.

He is now in Love with Jessica Jung and him being around makes him more weak.

 

Yuri is laughing along with Jessica as they are eating some peeled fruits at their living room.

Yoong remained quiet thinking as to what he should do?

 

"Yoong?" 

He look up not realizing that he is already spacing out.

"Are you okay?" Jessica ask that his heart beats to fast.

He really is in love with her.

 

Yoong had already fallen for Jessica since when they were Kids but obviously even without saying anything Yoong knew who Jessica likes right from the very start.

 

His hyung that he can't betray, his hyung that he wants to protect so much.

 

So he finally gave up but recently his feelings grew all over again when he is starting to get to her side to protect her and be with her when his hyung is not at her side.

 

He force a smile, Seriously how many does he form a force smile today.

 

"Im fine" He look at Yuri who is really in flesh and real.

He wants to cry and beg him to leave again so that Jessica will be with him but can he do that?

 

 

 

"What is that?" Yoong immediately hid the pictures at his back that he just took out .

He smiled and waved his hands at him

"It's nothing" He reason out but that makes Yuri more curious to see it now.

"Oh, Is that so?"

When Yoong is off guard and thought that he doesn't care anymore about it, He grab the pictures harshly from him while laughing.

"Yul" he tried to get it from him while Yuri is trying to set his eyes on the picture while laughing but when yuri saw it his laugh stop and Yoong grab it to him.

 

"Yoong do you like her?"  He started with those questions that make him more feel guilty.

 

"No" Yoong answered with a smile

"But-"

"Don't worry i don't like her" He cut down his words stopping his weird thinkings.

 

He held his shoulder "Just forget that this occured to us"

 

Yuri look away that Yoong can't help but to........

 

 

 

That time i gave up and gave her to you but this time................

 

Sorry Hyung but this time..........

 

 

I will start to love her and be with her even if it cuts everything between us because ...............

 

 

 

Im not afraid...........

 

 

 

To love her unlike you.........

 

 



An update great start of the day thanks guys,,,,,,,, byeeeeee