LIFE

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

I can feel her warmth that pours within me, The warmth that i always thought of, the warmth that i missed so much.

 

Will Jessica accept me when it finally occured to me.........

 

 

Alzheimers, The thing that took my father away from me.

 

 

Yuri is just standing in front of the mirror looking at himself,

"You have 89% of a possibility to have it Mr.Kwon"

The first thing that he thought upon hearing that is not his self but......

"Jessica" he started to cry, His tears started falling without his knowledge.

He slowly shook his head "No, This is not true"

"I promise her" he bit his lips to stop his self to cry.

His shoulders began shaking "Jessica im so sorry" He said between his tears.

 

 

"Yul!" He raise his head and started wiping his tears when he heard Taeyeon's voice outside the bathroom of where he is.

 

"Yul?" Taeyeon called again.

 

"Im in the bathroom Taeng i'll be out there" He tried to calm his voice

"ok hurry up i need to take a pic of you to give it to Yoong and Soo" Taeyeon shouted back outside

 

Yuri started to fix himself pretending that he didn't cry at all.

He splashed a water at himself then grab a towel and went out like he's just doing a daily routine.

 

"Hurry up sit here" Taeyeon pointed at the couch.

Taeyeon is smiling while holding his camera

It's their usual doing taking a photo to give it to Yoong and Soo at korea but Yuri didn't knew that Taeyeon is giving it To Tiffany too to give it to Jessica.

 

Yuri just sat there then didn't mind it at all.

Taeyeon took a shot that he blink, again and again.

His mind is flowing back to wherever it is. all he ever thought about is Jessica.

 

 

************

 

"Here" Tiffany place a envelope in front of Jessica.

Without asking Jessica already knew what it was.

She immediately open it and excitedly want to see it.

tiffany can clearly see it how great Jessica's smile is.

"Why?" Tiffany ask when she saw Jessica's smile faded and she looks like she's bothered of what she saw.

"Nothing it's just that" Jessica switch picture every picture but all she can see is a sad Yuri.

She tried to reason that maybe he's just tired when this photos was taken.

She smiled to Tiffany and raise it "Thanks for this"

Tiffany smiled back "It's nothing"

 

He's just tired that's what Jessica thought to herself  but as pictures came to her Yuri became more lifeless in it.

It bothers her so much thinking of what's happening to him.

Then one day pictures just stopped dropping by making her more worried.

Even Taeyeon stopped communicating with Tiffany about Yuri like he is avoiding it.

 

Everything makes her splashed out of reality that does her chance of waiting has a reward?

 

Still she waited and waited.......

 

 


 

 

Yuri remove Jessica's hand that is hugging his waist that made Jessica a little scared about it.

Yuri turn around to face her.

Yuri can see Jessica's eyes starting to ask.........

 

Yuri bow down his head and he slowly raise his hand that touches her cheek making Jessica close her eyes.

"Did you wait long?" Yuri ask at a tone stopping himself to cry.

Jessica shook her head touching Yuri's hand that is holding her cheek.

"No It's fine" Jessica answered happiness rejoice within her.

Yuri still head hanged low slowly came near her and lean himself at Jessica.

"I miss you so much" Yuri said in almost  a whisper but Jessica heard it clearly.

Jessica nodded "Me too" She hug Yuri tightly.

They stayed like that for almost a minute.

 

 

*********

 

Jessica can't contain her happiness as Her Yuri is now beside her Holding Her hand tightly.

Jessica didn't ask about anything she will wait when he wants to talk about it.

 

 

They are sitting at the bench that they always sat too.

Jessica break the ice drop into haft and gave it to Yuri with a smile.

Yuri get it trying to smile.

 

Why won't she ask anything, She should ask because it frustrates me seeing her smiling like i didn't leave her.

Jessica why are you doing this? Does it not hurt you? Loving someone like me?

 

He clench his fist tightly while gritting his teeth, His Jessica is smiling like she's not hurt.

"Jessica" He called

Jessica face him still with a easingly smile that made him more frustrated to himself.

"Why?" Jessica ask while fixing his hair

Yuri bowed his head "Why?" This time he ask in a soft frustrated voice making Jessica puzzled

Jessica saw how Yuri clenched his fist tightly.

Yuri felt Jessica's hand held his hands that is almost crashing by so much clenching of it.

"If your worried about something there is always a reason why your so worried about it" Jessica intertwined their hand

"Im not going to ask anything if that's whats bothering you" Yuri look up to her making him so surprise not expecting that.

"I trust you and i don't doubt you" She smiled making Yuri in awe

 

"Im not afraid Yuri because I love You" She said it making Yuri's doubts for all those Years gone in just a second.

 

'Fear? Your not truly in love when fear conquers you'

 

Jessica was startled when Yuri suddenly hug her tightly.

"Don't ever leave me Jessica" He started to cry so hard Making Jessica worried a little

"Are you crying?" 

"No" Yuri shook his head "Im just happy that finally i can be with you Jessica"

Jessica smile too and rub his back.

"I don't know what to do if im not with you" HE tighten his hug "I love you so much Jessica"

"I love you too so much Kwon Yuri"

 

My life,Why will i be afraid of my own life? Jessica never doubt me, she even wait for me even if i  didn't give a proper talk to her when im leaving

 

When i ask myself why im so afraid of things that will seperate us when the proper thing to do is to fight and not to run.

 

Jessica always proves to me that love is really real and we can prove it together.

My doubt for all those years in US is gone by just those words of her.

 

It really is true that you are my life Jessica Jung and you being my life i should not be afraid of it and face it like a man.

 



an update guys hahaha 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting...

 

 

 

Thanks again and byeeeee.....