JESSICA'S TRUTH

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

 

Tiffany finally get the chance to sneak at Tyler kwon's office......this will be her chance to know the truth......

They all suffer long enough that it's about time that they get theirs.......

She started opening his drawers  then the papers at his desk but nothing seems to be important but when Tiffany thought that there's nothing there, she notice some kind of a book leaning at the other side of the desk....she thought first that maybe theres really nothing into it but her instinct tells her to get it....

 

She started to open the notebook when she get near the other desk.....the notebook seem to be old.......

And when she started to read the page she discover that it belongs to Jessica.....

The entry is dated 20 years ago

 

 

 

When my little body felt the weight of something i slowly open my eyes....my vision is quite blurry but as my eyes finally open and clearly saw it....the horror of seeing Mr.Kwon, Tyler's father is lying at me full of blood even i is full of blood........
I can't even process what's happening when my eyes landed on Yuri's father standing and look so blank while holding a gun........

We are both looking at each other when the door open revealing a guy maybe a little older than  me which is maybe.....

"Dad!" He immediately run ahead to go to his father only to stop to see how much blood is overflowing from the floor that comes from his father....

Shock, fear and worry is at his face..........

He close his eyes so tightly then after a second look so harsh at me.....

"What did you do to my father?!" He yelled at me  which is still not on the process on what's happening.....

"Tyler it wasn't Jessica" Yuri's father said that Tyler's attention went there and that's when he saw the gun he's holding making him so mad that he stood up and charge Yuri's father...,

"What did you do?!" He keep yelling that repeatedly while you can see the anger at his eyes.....

My father wants a son so badly that when i'm born i didnt see him give me some affection that one day it just happen....i met those people that change my life....

Tyler's father is obssess in creating that perfect formula for youth maintenance and mind regeneration which is a theory by him and Yuri's father.......it can make them a millionare or even a billionare if they perfected it and they be well known in the medical industry that no one accepts them because they create crazy theories that no one believes in....but for them to do that they need a body to experiment upon and that's when my father volunteer to give me as the sample body.......my father sign the contract to them and give them funds for that so called experiment...it is stated that they can do anything to my body meaning they can inject anything into it........
I was just a mere child full of innocence....but along all that i met Yuri and both of us became close friends without him knowing anything about it.....at first they just inject once a day but as time pass they will inject so many times that i cant count of because of so much pain........for years that passed it just became a daily routine for all of us until Mr. Im quit funding us because he can't take the concience of having a child with Yuri's mother....he left the group  bringing his son  leaving my father, Taeyeon's father, the 2 Kwons and me still the sample body.....years and years passed and i came to the immunity and still go on for being the sample body......

One day Mr Im came back and this time he is with his son which is Yoong....Yoong is having an illness that needs to be treated by needing something from his brother....Mr Im is so ashamed he said for what he had done but this time he beg them to save his son.....Mr.Im is not match for that said organ so the next solution will be his brother which is Yuri...
Mr. Kwon gave some forgiveness to Yoong's father then Yuri and i met Yoong his haft brother.....
Yuri didnt hesitate to give what is needed for Yoong to have his second life...Mr Im is so thankful for it that he genuinely treats Yuri as his son.......

Still the process for the experiment is still ongoing, Mr Im joined again.....still i cant explain to myself what's happening to my body....this day ill be so smart and tha other day ill turn to so stupid.....im having different emotions too....
The medicine that they are injecting are so painful now that i will shout my lungs out while i ramble anything that they need to tie me up......

One night as i lie at the patients bed at the experiment room....i heard Yuri's father and Yoong's father talking....

"I think we have to stop this" it was Yuri's father....
"Sooyeon body is slowly degenerating and her memory is slowly decreasing"he added....
"Will hyung let you?" He is pertaining to Tyler's father

"I dont know" The last thing i heard because i already fell asleep because my body feel so numb and painful.....

One fine early morning while Yoong,Yuri and i are playing at the garden Mr Kwon which is Tyler's father came near us....
"You two play first me and Sooyeon has something to talk about" because we are all young back then Yuri and Yoong just let it because they dont know anything about it....


"We have a contract isn't that right?" That conversation errupted when Yuri's father came in while Tyler's father is injecting and putting so many wires at me.....
"But the child will die if we continue that..." yuri's father counter back....
Tyler's father smirk..."i dont care"
That answer made Yuri's father so angry.....
"Let her go this charade is over" she went near  and untying me when....
Yuri's father stop when he felt that thing pointing at his head.....
"You think ill let you ruin my plan just because you already discover that medicine that can finally cure you from your alzheimers"
Yuri's father raise both of his hands...
"Thats not it....just let go of her" he is pleading while raising his hands....
Tyler's father untie me and carried me at his back while im unconcious....
He grab him that he stop but he immediately point the gun that Yuri's father hesitate for awhile but he pull him that they started to grab each other.....
"You will never stop me from letting this successful" he said while they are grabbing each other........
"Nothing is successful it's just a destruction!!"
"Shut up!!"

The gun fell off from them same as me whe fell down from the floor....that made me open my eyes and there i saw how they try to stop each other but as i look at them....i remember how they treated me.......Tyler's father and Yuri's father both use me for experimentation.....

I suddenly felt my whole body standing up by itself without me knowing it......

"Stop it" it sounded as a weak and whisper....

"Stop it" i repeated but this time it's firm

They both look at me and to their horror they saw me holding the gun.....

"Sooyeon drop that gun down" it was Yuri's father

"Stop it" i repeated

"Drop the gun down sooyeon"

Tyler's father run to get me but i don't know what happen that suddenly all those years of pain emerge into me that the gun shot made by my hands made me feel so relieve....

He can't even process himself that before he fell down i fell down too losing conciousness....

He fell on top of me while Yuri's father is in shock of what i had done.....

I just shot him.......

 

"What do you think you are doing?"

Tiffany drop down the journal that she's holding and look up to see Nichkhun at Tyler's office where she just sneak in.....


"Jessica.....all of this is because jessica had enough of her life.....Jessica has a good life now so stop ruining it for her"

Tiffany immedaitely spat back anger is overflowing within her......

The two are in that position when the  door open revealing Tyler.....

"Oh so we have a guest" Tiffany who cant control herself walk to his direction and slap him

"No one has a fault here....Taeyeon,Yuri,Yoong or even Jessica who is in fact the one who suffer from all of it"
Tiffany can't control herself from anger

Tyler smile then grin.....

"I dont care" he said mockingly......

"Because they all kill my father" he said.....

"Your father is the most selfish one here"

This Time Tyler slap her

Nichkhun then inject something to her that she fell down immediately at the floor losing conciousness.....

"This woman knows too much....." tyler said...

"Ill have to get rid of her"

 

 

**************************************************************

 

"Time of death 2:04" the doctor announce while Yoong look so blank and nothing......

Donghae just told him everything that he knew about Tyler.......and the other truth that J is.....

 

He looks at the child who seem to be calm as he came in then try to force himself not to cry.....

He cant help but feel so pity at his self right now....

He is looking at his....his....

"I'll never forgive you" Yoong heard that from  J who is standing just beside him while he is sitting.....

"You kill my dong appa" he said again with that voice that is so cold.....

 

Then Juhyun came in that Yoong look at her.....

"Seohyun-ah" he called out as she saw the woman who just came in......

"I know that Donghae is....." she cant continue what she's saying because the kid still believes that his dong appa is genuine.....

Yoong nodded and without hssitation stood up from his seat then hug Juhyun that the latter widen her eyes...

"I'm sorry" he kept whispering that at her over and over again.....

"I will do what it takes to help Yuri and Taeyeon at this after that i'll do everything so you can forgive me" he said so sincerely that seohyun on the other hand close her eyes....then slowly hig Yoong back.....

"I'll help" she said that Yoong smile....

"Okay" he hug her more tight....

 



 

Thanks and bye