RUN OR STAY

HOW TO UNLOVE JESSICA JUNG

 

My mother use to say in the days that we seldom talk, 'Your father loves you Sooyeon, It's just that he can't just show it to you'

Even if im trying to understand it, Why? I can't understand it.

And one day i just realize that i can't  truly get it that slowly everything about me gets cold

So cold that no one dare to break the ice that slowly builds within me.

 

 

"Ice princess?" 15 years old Yuri laugh while walking home from school with Jessica.

"That's what they call me" Jessica gloomily said while walking beside Yuri, Then he laugh that Jessica look to him.

Yuri stop walking that she stop too.

Yuri face her and she got astonished when Yuri touch her cheeks that she blushed.

Yuri's brows Knitted

"They are stupid! How can they even call you Ice princess when your not even cold in fact your so warm"

Yuri smiled "If they call you Ice princess then let them be!" Yuri scoffed like he is irritated.

Yuri remove his bag from his back and wear it to his front then he squatted down in front of her.

"Because for me your a warm ice" He patted his back " Come on warm ice princess"

Jessica beams a smile that the gloomy feeling is gone.

"Come on Sica" 

He wiggle his that Jessica slap his shoulder gently while laughing

Jessica hug Yuri from the back then he carried her.

She buried her face to his neck that she can smell his scent.

That scent that she likes to smell, Kwon Yuri's scent.

She may be an ice but for her there's always a person that can make her melt and warm and that is her Yuri, Her Kwon Yuri.

 

 

Ever since the day that i met Yuri slowly i understand what life is all about, What family truly means.

Yuri became my family, My life and my everything that i can't even last a day without him.

When i was 18 i decided for the first time in my life that im not gonna be the heir of my family anymore.

I tried to be independent and don't use the money of my family anymore.

For the first time in my life i felt free.

 

I don't care anymore if everything will be gone but i won't let go of Yuri, for me Yuri is like my air that i can't live and breathe without him.

I love my parents, I really do but Yuri will always be my choice because i love him more than anything in this world.

 

 


 

 

"Is that Jessica's Fiancee to be?"  Sooyoung asked while munching chips.

"Yah! Soo! your chips are falling on me!" Yoong said while scrolling the mouse of the laptop.

The 4 of them are already hanging out together at Yoong's house.

 

 

"Are you really getting married?" Taeyeon ask at Yuri who is sitting at the long couch.

Yuri nodded his head.

Sooyoung and Yoong look at each other.

Sooyoung sat at the long couch beside Taeyeon while holding the laptop.

"How will you convince her parents when obviously they want this guy for their daughter"

He said and show the laptop at Yuri's face.

Yuri sighed "I can't fight with money huh?" Yuri said in a pale tone.

The three look at each other then Yoong smiled.

"What will money do when obviously Jessica will choose you over anything" It was Yoong who stood up from his seat and grab the laptop away from Sooyoung.

"He is right" Taeyeon agreed patting Yuri's head

Sooyoung who doean't want to be left out said something too "Besides his forehead is like a wall"

 That made all of them laugh.

"We will always be at your back" Yoong joined on sitting at the couch that Sooyoung and Taeyeon nodded their heads in agreement.

 

"Oh! by the way before i forgot, Seohyun had some papers that she will send" Taeyeon said that the other three just nodded.

 


 

 

Sunny hand out some papers at Tiffany's table.

"This is the choices i found at every performance that i watch Tiff" Sunny said.

Tiffany get the papers that has some information on it and look at it.

Tiffany look at it for a second and just place it down and lazily sighed.

"Who do you recommend best among them?" Tiffany asked Yawning and lean her back at her swivel chair.

Sunny spread out the papers and when she saw that particular paper she took it.

"Here" she gave the paper to Tiffany.

Tiffany took it and look  "Jessica....Jung" She read.

"I think she suits best for the advertisement for the music" Sunny said simply.

Tiffany nodded her head a few times "I need to see her performance first" Tiffany said looking at the paper where Jessica's information is in.

Sunny nodded "She always play at XXXXX restaurant"

Tiffany look at the paper again "Jessica Jung"

 

 


 

Yuri is walking slowly while breathing every air that is around him his hands are shaking because of nervousness.

"I think im gonna faint Jessica" Yuri said while clutching his chest.

They are standing at the front door of the Jung's residence.

"Aigoo my seobang is so cute" Jessica pinch Yuri's cheeks that Yuri pout and place his head at Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica caress Yuri's head 

"Im gonna get some energy first" Yuri whisper while leaning his head at Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica giggled at that.

They are at that position when the door opened, Yuri who heard the door immediately stood up properly and fix himself.

"Miss Sooyeon you are being expected" A middle age woman say who is dress as a maid said.

Jessica just smiled.

The woman look at Yuri that he notice, Yuri gulped down and bowed.

The woman give way, that Jessica entered pulling Yuri along with her.

Yuri was amaze at how Grandious Her families house is.

They were standing near the door when the voices drifted down that Jessica and Yuri lifted their head up.

3 People are starting to go down at the grand staircase.

Jessica furrowed her brows while Yuri's jaw drop down.

"Oh! Sooyeon is already here"

 

 

YURI POV

 

It is Jessica's mother and father along with that..........Man

"Oh! Sooyeon is already here" I heard Jessica's mom said, She hug Jessica immediately that Jessica hug back then her father hug her that Jessica hug back too.

I bowed too but it seems like I am not there cause they are not even giving me a glance.

"Sooyeon this is Mr. Tyler Kwon" Jessica's dad introduce.

The man smiled and held Jessica's hand, My eyes raise when he was about to kiss Jessica's hand but Jessica move away her hand immediately and bowed instead to him that the man is surprise a little but he just smiled like he expected it.

 

Their prescence makes my whole body tremble, It felt like i am so small that i can't breath.

I close my eyes while slowly my strenght is being eaten away by fear then something warm held my hand and realize that it's Jessica's hand.

Mrs. Jung look at me for a second and notice our hands "I think you have to make your friend leave Sooyoen" Then Mrs. Jung look at me again.

"The family has some important things to talk to." She gave me that cold stare.

That made me more swallowed down

Jessica is about to protest when i remove my hand at her hold.

I smiled forcefully and look at them my eyes look at them.

Mr.Jung didn't bother to look at me then i look at that man he is smirking that i can't feel myself

"That's what im planning to do Mrs. Jung i just drop by your daughter in here" I said politely while my voice is shaking.

Jessica look at me even if im not looking i know That her eyes is questioning me.

 

What am i doing?

 

 

 

Am i That scared?

 

 

 

 

Am i already giving up?

 

 

 

 

I bowed and turn my back to leave......

 

 

Jessica tried to hold me down but i insisted myself to leave........

 

 

Im sorry Jessica but im beggining to be swallowed down, I can't fight if im like this.......

 

 

"Come on Sooyeon" I heard it while im walking away but Jessica is still standing there looking at me in disbelief.

Finally Jessica was pulled away but she looks like she has been betrayed for her face is lifeless.

 

 

I am already at the door and i was about to turn the door knob when.........

 

"I can't fight with money huh?"  I heard my own voice that i stop twitching the knob

 

"What will money do when obviously Jessica will choose you over anything"  I close my eyes tightly thinking twice of what to do?

 

 

"Because for me your a warm ice"

 

 

That's it!

 

 

 

 

I shot my eyes open....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turn back around, all the shaking and the trembling stops.

 

 

 

Suddenly everything went white and the only thing that  matters now is my promise.......

 

 

 

' I will marry Jessica Jung '

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SICA!!"

 

My voice echoed through the whole house that all of them look back at me.

 

Jessica's eyes widen and her eyes is straightly focus on me.

 

Our eyes met that Jessica look at me with a question in her eyes

 

I gave her an reassuring smile.

 

 

 

 

I walk back to them 

 

 

 

 

Fear?

 

 

What is that?

 

 

Right! Fear is when i won't be on Jessica's side anymore and i won't be the one she will love and that is the last thing that will happen.

I stop in front of them  that all their attention is on me even that other Kwon  is looking at me with anger.

 

 

"Mr and Mrs. Jung" I look straightly at their eyes.

 

I clenched my fist tightly. "I love your daughter so much" I boldly say like it's the perfect thing to do.

I Slowly knelt down in front of them that their eyes are all pierce into me but that doesn't matter because Jessica looks like she gain her life when i said that.

 

"Please give me your blessings to marry your daughter" I said with so much strength and love

 

Love for Jessica

 

 

I won't give up even if i die Jessica i will not run away and i'll stay by your side.

Because i love you.......

 



An update thanks and byeeeeeeeeeeeee..